Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does God have a sense of humour ?

Faeden

Most religious extremists and fundamentalists believe that God is mean, evil, vengeful and cruel so doesn’t think that he/she knows how to laugh, but what do you think ? do you think God has a sense of humour?

I personally believe God/ess does have a sense of humour, I mean God made penis shaped toadstools, armadillos, and Brittany Spears so God has to know what humour is. What do you all think? Is God a good laugh, or a stick in the mud ?

All the best

Faeden

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faeden

• whoa182

• Irish

• Unorthodox Thesis

haha... umm i guess so, but how do you know we don't just have toadstool shaped penises? haha anywho! I guess He would.

That's a tough question. All I've read is that god is either happy or sad. He always has a quality where there is an opposition to it. I can't think of what the opposite to a sense of humor is.

Maybe we have penises shaped like Toadstools?

Yes GOD is a comic. I see it everytime a big boasterous person rants & raves about anything and everything.... and when he's done... he starts to walk away and BOOM! He falls on his face hahaha

Someone should write a novel about it.

Most religious extremists and fundamentalists believe that God is mean, evil, vengeful and cruel so doesn’t think that he/she knows how to laugh, but what do you think ? do you think God has a sense of humour?

I personally believe God/ess does have a sense of humour, I mean God made penis shaped toadstools, armadillos, and Brittany Spears so God has to know what humour is. What do you all think? Is God a good laugh, or a stick in the mud ?

All the best

Faeden

483154[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd say God has a sense of humour. Some people seem to think that God, angels, and everyone that lives in the heavens are like statues that just sit there. They have personalities just like we do. The nature of humans came from God, it didn't just create itself.

but how do you know we don't just have toadstool shaped penises?

Maybe we have penises shaped like Toadstools?

thumbsup.gifgrin2.gif What came first the toadstool or the penis? hmm.gif

I can't think of what the opposite to a sense of humor is.

Not having one thumbsup.gif

hmmm... I know Love and chastity are good for the spirit therefore good for the one they call God. Why not pure innocent laughter.

They say that laughter is food for the soul.

Someone should write a novel about it.

They did, but I wont go there wink2.gif

Yeah, I'd say God has a sense of humour. Some people seem to think that God, angels, and everyone that lives in the heavens are like statues that just sit there. They have personalities just like we do. The nature of humans came from God, it didn't just create itself.

Amen

Edited by Faeden

What CAME first the toadstool or the penis?

Hehehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehhehehehheheh rofl.gif

you guys are being evil to me...

you should go through this when we discussed it a few weeks ago

GOD AND EMOTION

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=31511

Once there was this girl that had brain surgery, When the dr's applied pressure on a certain part of the brain she would Instantly laugh, even a person standing still she would find funny.

Its a completely human thing caused by a certain area of the brain

have a nice day thumbsup.gif

Edited by whoa182

A young witch was sitting on a swing in her garden. She was favored by the Goddess, and had many conversations with her. On that bright and cheerful day, she said to the Goddess: "Dear beautiful and gracious Goddess, I have a silly question to ask of you. In your perspective, how long is a thousand years?" she asked. The goddess, who was completely surprised at this simple question considered it and then answered. "Well, in my perspective, a thousand years is a second." The young witch was completely baffled. "Wow, that is amazing. Well Goddess, in your perspective, how much is a penny?" Again the Goddess thought and then replied: "In my perspective, a penny is a million dollars." The young witch was taken aback by this answer. "That is a lot. Ummm....Goddess, can I borrow a penny?" she asked. "Sure! just a second!!" ..

he has a physical brain?

You dont need a physical brain to have a sense of humour, laugher is an emotion.

All the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

i bet God laughs at people trying in vain to understand Him.

at least if i were God, i would laugh at it.

he has a physical brain?

You dont need a physical brain to have a sense of humour, laugher is an emotion.

All the best

Faeden

483335[/snapback]

can you make a rock laugh? can you make a piece of wood laugh? can you make the sun laugh?

NO

you need a brain, Ive just proved it, you are WRONG! stop ignoring me angry.gif

its proved where you can stimulate a part of the brain to make any1 laugh without anything being funny.

and like i said in another thread, making love stimulates the same part of the brain as eating chocolate.

Its all the BRAIN.

Edited by whoa182

can you make a rock laugh? can you make a piece of wood laugh? can you make the sun laugh?

NO

you need a brain, Ive just proved it, you are WRONG! stop ignoring me angry.gif

its proved where you can stimulate a part of the brain to make any1 laugh without anything being funny.

and like i said in another thread, making love stimulates the same part of the brain as eating chocolate.

Its all the BRAIN.

483350[/snapback]

I don't think you really did prove it hmm.gif ...

But to participate in all this, a brain is matter, a piece of wood is matter, whats the difference? I really don't understand the whole concept behind the law of emotion being stored in the brain and all, but to store emotion...why, is a brain absolutely nesassary to store emotion? Or can robots in the future simulate emotion through their own robotic brain?

The concept behind emotion is really, complex to me...I try to logically explain it myself, and I lose it...cause i'm not that smart laugh.gif . I just think there are two favoring explanations behind emotion, and that is the possible explanation of a 'Soul' and the "Nerve Cells in your brain" theory/law...me thinks.

so they stimulated the soul and not the brain...? I thought the soul was not physical ?

please make up your mind.

if the brain is all just chemicals and such and electricity doing stuff, then won't we be able to mix those same chemicals and electricity in a robot soon? i saw a show on the future of robots, and downloading your brain on to a computer won't be too hard in the near future.

and i think what Hailo's trying to say is that really, we are all souls inside a container we call a body. our soul is connected to our body in a way that stuff going on in the brain affects how we, as souls, feel.... and if Hailo isn't trying to say this, then i can just say that that's sorta what i believe.

Edited by Jesus_Freak

you should go through this when we discussed it a few weeks ago

GOD AND EMOTION

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=31511

Once there was this girl that had brain surgery, When the dr's applied pressure on a certain part of the brain she would Instantly laugh, even a person standing still she would find funny.

Its a completely human thing caused by a certain area of the brain

have a nice day thumbsup.gif

483315[/snapback]

Maybe it just tickled her when they poked at it. Like when someone tickles your armpits.