Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al Franklin puts the smackdown

shaka5

Another reason why people see why a new healthcare reform is a bad idea is that it'll increase bankruptcies, will good o'l Al Franklin shuts that non sense down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqqSHr0wVA&feature=player_embedded

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shaka5

• DieChecker

• IronGhost

• preacherman76

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Franklin understand that all those countries get charged a fraction of what Americans do by the same drug companies? How can we compare what goes on in other countries, when the math isnt even close to the same?? What does France get charged for the same MRI,that we get here in America? How many billions do Frances Doctors pay in malpractice insurance? The difference between the US and other countries, when it comes to the cost of just about anything regarding medical it isnt even comparable.

Al Franken? Wow. I'm sure that he has some real power. Won his election by a landslide... like by a couple dozens of votes at least.

The guy is little more then a talking head, like a newscaster.

The truth is that whatever anyone says, we will not know the real consiquences of any of the actions of the Congress or President for years to come. In 10 years historians will be able to look back and see what was a good idea, and what was a bad idea. Till then we are really just guessing and rolling the dice.

lol, i meant Al Franken, hahahahaha

Al Franken? Wow. I'm sure that he has some real power. Won his election by a landslide... like by a couple dozens of votes at least.

The guy is little more then a talking head, like a newscaster.

The truth is that whatever anyone says, we will not know the real consiquences of any of the actions of the Congress or President for years to come. In 10 years historians will be able to look back and see what was a good idea, and what was a bad idea. Till then we are really just guessing and rolling the dice.

Hey, don't go dissing our Senator here in Minnesota -- Franken obviously has little power yet as the most junior, junior Senator -- especially after five months of his term was robbed from him with facile lawsuits by one of the worst Republican hacks we ever elected here ...

Franken's a smart guy -- a Harvard grad -- and I've read some of his books. They're well-written, lucid, and painstakingly researched.

Also, it's not uncommon for pols here in Minnesota to win their offices by a very narrow margin -- just about everyone here wins office on a highly divided plurality -- that's how Minnesota, perhaps the bluest of blues states -- ended up with arguably the most Conservative governor in the Union. He won twice on very small margins -- that's also how we elected Jesse Ventura.

Anyway -- I predict Franken is going to be a Senator to watch -- I expect big things from him, and I suspect I'll win my bet.

Hey, don't go dissing our Senator here in Minnesota -- Franken obviously has little power yet as the most junior, junior Senator -- especially after five months of his term was robbed from him with facile lawsuits by one of the worst Republican hacks we ever elected here ...

Franken's a smart guy -- a Harvard grad -- and I've read some of his books. They're well-written, lucid, and painstakingly researched.

Also, it's not uncommon for pols here in Minnesota to win their offices by a very narrow margin -- just about everyone here wins office on a highly divided plurality -- that's how Minnesota, perhaps the bluest of blues states -- ended up with arguably the most Conservative governor in the Union. He won twice on very small margins -- that's also how we elected Jesse Ventura.

Anyway -- I predict Franken is going to be a Senator to watch -- I expect big things from him, and I suspect I'll win my bet.

I agree, don't see how anyone can dislike him at all

Does Franklin understand that all those countries get charged a fraction of what Americans do by the same drug companies? How can we compare what goes on in other countries, when the math isnt even close to the same?? What does France get charged for the same MRI,that we get here in America? How many billions do Frances Doctors pay in malpractice insurance? The difference between the US and other countries, when it comes to the cost of just about anything regarding medical it isnt even comparable.

ok, lets compare America's health/lifespan to those same other places....do the calculations and hit me back, i'll wait

Ok. So he just barely beat what in your words is "The worst Republican hacks we ever elected here". What does that say about him? That he is only slightly less a hack? or that he is only slightly more popular then someone who was reviled? If he was truely a wonder to behold and truely reprented the majority, then wouldn't he have won by a landslide?

Feel free to diss the Oregon Senators. I don't like them either.

I am sorry he got dragged out for these 5 months. No one deserves to have their first term torn up like that.

Hey Jesse Ventura, I remember that.

OK. I'll lay off on Senator Franken for this term, but he's open season in a couple years. Deal?

Ok. So he just barely beat what in your words is "The worst Republican hacks we ever elected here". What does that say about him? That he is only slightly less a hack? or that he is only slightly more popular then someone who was reviled? If he was truely a wonder to behold and truely reprented the majority, then wouldn't he have won by a landslide?

Feel free to diss the Oregon Senators. I don't like them either.

I am sorry he got dragged out for these 5 months. No one deserves to have their first term torn up like that.

Hey Jesse Ventura, I remember that.

OK. I'll lay off on Senator Franken for this term, but he's open season in a couple years. Deal?

Sure, why not, DEAL! (And I won't diss Oregon's pols -- I'm a former resident! Lived in Portland for 2 years).

SO why do we Americans keep letting the drug companies rip us off? Why do we Americans keep letting the legal profession rip us off? Why do we Americans keep letting the medical profession rip us off? WHY?????