Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Getting Punished for Being Good

THE MATRIX

So I guess paying on time doesn't matter any more because you still get charged a fee.

Pay all your bills on time and have perfect credit? How dare you.

All that responsible behavior is doing nothing for banks. They can't slap a single overdraft fee or service charge on you. It's no fun to have you as a customer because, well, you're just too good!

So now, Bank of America (BAC) and other institutions are testing out a new annual fee for perfect customers.

* Find a better credit card

If you do everything right and play by the rules, you may be asked to pony up between $29 and $99 a year. Welcome to the new world of banking, where no good deed goes unpunished.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/top-stocks/blog.aspx?post=1340412&_blg=1,1340412

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• conspiracybeliever

• Purplos

• danielost

• THE MATRIX

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what did you think, they were going to share the loot with you? You helped them screw your neighbor for every dime they squeeze out of them with the reasoning that they aren't as good as you are and now they're going after you. You're neighbor has no more dimes so now they have to go after yours. :yes: All you good, perfect people who did everything by the rules. You believed all their lies and now they're going after your dimes. I'm sorry, I think it's kind of funny. :D

This is a complete pain in the butt... all this fee stuff. I've just reached the point in my life where I can start rebuilding my credit after having it destroyed by my ex-husband, and now it will be a lot more expensive for me to do so. :(

Everybody gets screwed but those making the rules. That's the rule.

And no smart cracks about that statement. You know what I mean.

This is a complete pain in the butt... all this fee stuff. I've just reached the point in my life where I can start rebuilding my credit after having it destroyed by my ex-husband, and now it will be a lot more expensive for me to do so. :(

only if you have a credit card