Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aliens and Telepathy

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

damn that one was deleted as well. fml. they deleted it

#17    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

View Posttruthwasntjustearth, on 04 January 2012 - 07:25 AM, said:

they need a phone. for the frequency. you got interesting thoughts there. read my posts about the ringing. you can connected to that.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219949

read my post about ringing at the comments. have fun

With all due respect, but your posts are so far out there that they dont make much sense to me. Its a muddy mix between ESP, some new age aliens are our friends belief and the old government conspiracy nonsense. Do you have any credible sources/links to show us where you are getting all this stuff from? Or do you just make it up as you go along?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#18    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,053 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostHazzard, on 04 January 2012 - 12:41 PM, said:

With all due respect, but your posts are so far out there that they dont make much sense to me. Its a muddy mix between ESP, some new age aliens are our friends belief and the old government conspiracy nonsense. Do you have any credible sources/links to show us where you are getting all this stuff from? Or do you just make it up as you go along?
This is why they call it ESP, or Telepathy we must already know all the details  ? Right I knew that I was going to type that before I did that !
funny how we only see whats in front of us !
Happy New Year Hazzard !

p.s. Start to think of a Time in 2013 you could go to a U/M party of the Real Kind ! Im working on a location that will be easy fro as many as we can get together ! Your input is very welcome !justDONTEATUS.

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#19    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

I think that you, truthwasntjustearth, are pulling our leg.  :lol:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#20    Daniel111

Daniel111

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

The best that I know about the aliens (and nobody said - "It can be wrong..") is here...
http://tech.groups.y...life/messages/5
writer ... nick Tamara

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users