Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#91    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• To do is to be - Sacrates
    To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

Oh, the event noted above took place outside of Wentzville, Missouri in 1989, within the Busch Wildlife Area.

#92    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

View PostWhitedog333, on 01 February 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Oh, the event noted above took place outside of Wentzville, Missouri in 1989, within the Busch Wildlife Area.

Welcome Whitedog! Love your avatar. I look forward to reading your encounters.

Look, and I am the last one who should be talking to someone about their grammar or going off topic,
but, may I kindly suggest you start a new thread with your encounters and break up your one long paragraph a bit?
Sorry, my reading problems causes everything to run together for me like alphabet soup.lol
No offense...Thx, QC

Edited by QuiteContrary, 01 February 2013 - 07:25 PM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#93    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

Oops, Sorry. Yes. You are so very right. Thanks Quite Contrary

#94    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostWhitedog333, on 01 February 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

I thought the same thing Eyeball-Kid. It's kind of like, you've been grounded all of your life in the Norm...

I tried to read this but it's over two thousand words in single paragraph.

#95    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

Being able to articulate the written word into an easily readable and coherent thought chain, is not everyone's strong suit. Misspelled word, bad grammar, poor sentence structure, a lack of meaningful adjectives, a lack of cadence and rhythm are pretty much par for the course. Just try getting through what he's trying to get across without getting all uppity about being a grammar-Nazis.

Goodness knows we have enough of that as it is and it detracts from the board's stated purpose.

#96    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

LOL! My sincere apology to all who've understandably been unable to read my one paragraph story. My mind operates in a manner that enables me to leave off reading at a particular word, go do someting else, and then come back to immediately begin reading again at the very next word within the many hundreds or even thousands surrounding it. Usually without any searching. It's an odd trait bordering on the savant. Did I spell that correctly? Oh well, you get what I'm trying to convey. LOL.
   I'll attempt to transfer my story of the event just mentioned to another thread that I will start exclusively on the subject. Maybe I'll even try to restructure the story into easily followed paragraphs. This is certainly going to be a challenge for me, as my old high school English teacher, Miss Evans, was well aware of! I'll try not to butcher the King's English either, although I'm not very worried that I will.
   The most interesting, and I think compelling story, is what I experienced one night in Belize while I was 40 miles from any other member of our expedition, I hope that you find it interesting as well. Thanks!

Edited by Whitedog333, 03 February 2013 - 12:23 AM.

#97    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostWhitedog333, on 03 February 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

LOL! My sincere apology to all who've understandably been unable to read my one paragraph story. My mind operates in a manner that enables me to leave off reading at a particular word, go do someting else, and then come back to immediately begin reading again at the very next word within the many hundreds or even thousands surrounding it. Usually without any searching. It's an odd trait bordering on the savant. Did I spell that correctly? Oh well, you get what I'm trying to convey. LOL.
   I'll attempt to transfer my story of the event just mentioned to another thread that I will start exclusively on the subject. Maybe I'll even try to restructure the story into easily followed paragraphs. This is certainly going to be a challenge for me, as my old high school English teacher, Miss Evans, was well aware of! I'll try not to butcher the King's English either, although I'm not very worried that I will.
   The most interesting, and I think compelling story, is what I experienced one night in Belize while I was 40 miles from any other member of our expedition, I hope that you find it interesting as well. Thanks!

Looking forward to reading it!
Hey, just hit "enter" twice after about every 10-12 sentences...lol
I hope you explain where you were there, too.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 03 February 2013 - 12:39 AM.

#98    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

View PostWhitedog333, on 03 February 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

LOL!

Oops! I meant I hope you explain why you were there, as it sounds interesting

#99    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

who is he to kill it if he finds it in the first place, if such creature existed wouldn't it be instamatically become an endangered species because there would be only a known population of 1. I hope he gets thrown in jail for either fraud or for wiping out an endangered species. both would be a nice kick in the butt for a lying sack of crap like that.

Edited by chopmo, 06 February 2013 - 12:06 PM.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#100    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

Hey, I run across one and I'm armed I'm shooting it. You have to have proof they're real before you can call them endangered.

#101    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

There's the sobering impression left upon some witnesses, including me, that they're looking at an intelligent being who is certainly Not a subhuman creature and that these beings, unlike us, are perfectly designed for their environment. They just want to be left alone. When we encroach into their world, they would certainly be justified in driving us out. After encountering one or more up close, the feeling of urgency of revealing their existence to the rest of the world is eclipsed by a feeling of Wonder with the revelation that the beings actually do exist. In my opinion, to kill one in cold blood, without the need for self defense, would be murder. Make no mistake, they are quite capable of killing anything that they choose to. After my experience in Belize, where two were attempting to drive me out of their territory, but did not aggress against me when they came into my camp, I'm now inclined to remember the fact that humans's often go where they are not wanted or welcome. Whatever happens to us is what we bring onto ourselves. We should remember this.   Fred

Edited by Whitedog333, 06 February 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#102    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostWhitedog333, on 06 February 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

There's the sobering impression left upon some witnesses, including me, that they're looking at an intelligent being who is certainly Not a subhuman creature and that these beings, unlike us, are perfectly designed for their environment. They just want to be left alone. When we encroach into their world, they would certainly be justified in driving us out. After encountering one or more up close, the feeling of urgency of revealing their existence to the rest of the world is eclipsed by a feeling of Wonder with the revelation that the beings actually do exist. In my opinion, to kill one in cold blood, without the need for self defense, would be murder. Make no mistake. They are quite capable of killing anything that they choose to. After my experience in Belize, where two were attempting to drive me out of their territory, I'm now inclined to remember the fact that humans's often go where they are not wanted or welcome. Whatever happens to us is what we bring onto ourselves. We should remember this.   Fred

I hope you will repost your experiences!

#103    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

The tallest human was over 8'.
If I saw one and had a gun, I would honestly be afraid I'd kill a "human" of some sort if reported human-like descriptions were the case.
Especially if he was singing "Tosca"
(I couldn't shoot it as a beasty either, though)

Edited by QuiteContrary, 06 February 2013 - 08:27 PM.

#104    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

I want to. However I'm having trouble determining just where to seperate my story into seperate paragraphs to facilitate easy reading for some or everyone. Sigh...

#105    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

http://bigfooteviden...s-seen.html?m=1

Musky allen has seen rick dyers bigfoot? Whoever he is.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users