Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6616    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,108 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 February 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

Why is not happening today?  In tribal cultures?  Developed ones?  Were is the precedent throughout history?

Answer:  There isn't any; just a few isolated places around the world in very ancient times.

What are you talking about? The skull from the photo is just a deformed skull as a result of too much pressure during birth. Like I said, forget about the drawing, look at the photo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Abramelin, 07 February 2013 - 07:22 PM.

#6617    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

View Postseeder, on 07 February 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

ouch! But dont worry, you know he wont have read the whole page. He'll just choose to ignore it and make himself look even more ridiculous!  :tu:

No ouch there.  Not a soul in the universe can prove that the core masonry is not continuous in places without a complete strip down.

Unless you think that they have conducted X-Ray testing of the entire pyramid?  How likely is that?

No evidence at all.   Keep trying though by all means.

Posted Image

#6618    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

View Postseeder, on 07 February 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

and thats coz he wont think about what he says, he just repeats parrot fashion from the AA series, but thats what to expect from zoser... no research as usual

No refutation I'm afraid.  The principle does not require the core masonry to be projecting to the exterior all around the pyramid.

What made you think it did?

Don't forget that the Tura Limestone is a partial insulator anyway.

Edited by zoser, 07 February 2013 - 07:26 PM.

Posted Image

#6619    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 07 February 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

What are you talking about? The skull from the photo is just a deformed skull as a result of too much pressure during birth. Like I said, forget about the drawing, look at the photo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Or they were born with different, non human genetics.  That's another theory isn't it?

By the way that's not the picture here is it Abe?

Master of misinformation.

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Fits with the archaeologists I suppose.

Posted Image

#6620    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,108 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 February 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Or they were born with different, non human genetics.  That's another theory isn't it?

By the way that's not the picture here is it Abe?

Master of misinformation.

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Fits with the archaeologists I suppose.

You linked to a Facebook page, and I copied the deformed baby skull it showed.

Master of misinformation?

You don't even understand the 'information' you link to.

Gawd, I'm talking to a wall..

Maybe I better bang my head at it:

Posted Image

Edited by Abramelin, 07 February 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#6621    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

It's all here if you read it folks.

Pretty congruent with Dunn's theory it you ask me but this time put together by other scientists.

A fundamental axiom of engineering is that form follows function. An engineered system must be fabricated and assembled in accordance to the functions it must perform. Variance from this axiom, for the sake of economy, as an example, will result in failure of function. A subsequent corollary is that a system, which is operated, will wear out. A stronger design will give a longer life. The claim that a process plant has been over engineered will make a startup engineer’s blood boil. Any engineer assigned to operating a process plant will immediately embrace the philosophy of “build it once, build it right”.

The Great Pyramid was built to last as a process plant for a very long time.

http://nuclearpyrami...eat_pyramid.php

See ya all tomorrow.

Posted Image

#6622    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,108 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

Zoser, did you understand this:

View PostAbramelin, on 07 February 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Zoser, did you even understand what you linked to?

This site examines the possible nature of the proton. It borrows the concepts of a gravitational flux and a light carrying medium from Metaresearch.org. The author introduces evidence and logic that a proton may be shaped like a pyramid, and what the consequences of that shape are. This viewpoint is not agreed to nor supported by Metaresearch.org. Details are found in the Pyramidal Proton paper. If correct, this analysis has a profound perspective on nuclear fusion, nuclear fission, radioactivity, the formation of elements and isotopes, and the formation of planets and moons. It also predicts a new energy source which would be “unlimited”. Experimental procedure is proposed which would either disprove or support the beginning assumption about the shape of the proton.

http://nuclearpyramid.com/

#6623    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,108 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 February 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

It's all here if you read it folks.

Pretty congruent with Dunn's theory it you ask me but this time put together by other scientists.

A fundamental axiom of engineering is that form follows function. An engineered system must be fabricated and assembled in accordance to the functions it must perform. Variance from this axiom, for the sake of economy, as an example, will result in failure of function. A subsequent corollary is that a system, which is operated, will wear out. A stronger design will give a longer life. The claim that a process plant has been over engineered will make a startup engineer’s blood boil. Any engineer assigned to operating a process plant will immediately embrace the philosophy of “build it once, build it right”.

The Great Pyramid was built to last as a process plant for a very long time.

http://nuclearpyrami...eat_pyramid.php

See ya all tomorrow.

Zoser, you link to websites, but you have no understanding at all what they are really talking about, or how they came to their socalled 'conclusions'.

In case you don't know, a 'conclusion' in this case often marks the point where someone's thinking capacity wore out.

#6624    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,571 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 07 February 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

You linked to a Facebook page, and I copied the deformed baby skull it showed.

Master of misinformation?

You don't even understand the 'information' you link to.

Gawd, I'm talking to a wall..

Maybe I better bang my head at it:

Posted Image

I really dont know why you bother Abe. WE all know its a lunatic thread

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6625    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,108 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postseeder, on 07 February 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

I really dont know why you bother Abe. WE all know its a lunatic thread

He may be some country's new president, or the next minister/head of a Science department.

That should scare us all, right?

Edited by Abramelin, 07 February 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#6626    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

View Postzoser, on 07 February 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

The complete effect needs resonance and the granite stack to be in a highly excited and stressed state.

Then simply find the resonant frequency of your piece of granite, place it in this "highly excited and stressed state", then measure the voltage. If you can't do this then you'll have no choice but admit that you don't understand any of the concepts the theory relies on.

No modern analogue for this exists in terms of a similar action on stone, however from the ringing and resonant effects on other things we can easily see how powerful a force this is.

Yes, not very powerful.

So 5th grade science?

Not really is it?

Yes it is. The piezoelectric effect is quite simple and well understood. Even a fifth grader can do experiments with it.

#6627    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 07 February 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

What is according to you the function of the used Tura casing stones?

http://www.cheops-py...ing-stones.html

Thank you for this great link! It's the closest to a DIY pyramid instruction book I've seen. The diagrams are very insightful.

Oddly there's nothing about how they ran wires through it to get the electricity out of it.

#6628    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,108 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

Zoser, I once visited a forensic laboratory during a medical course, and I had to watch the most horrible human artifacts (or whatever that is called in proper English).

The tour almost made me puke.

And this photo comes very close to what I had to watch:

Posted Image

#6629    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,108 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

I have seen things even worse than I posted in my former post.

You don't want to be locked up at night in a room displaying humans or parts of humans in formaldehyde deformed like this.

Even posting about it makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

Edited by Abramelin, 07 February 2013 - 08:23 PM.

#6630    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,108 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

View Postscowl, on 07 February 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Thank you for this great link! It's the closest to a DIY pyramid instruction book I've seen. The diagrams are very insightful.

Oddly there's nothing about how they ran wires through it to get the electricity out of it.

And what you should get from that site is that the one who created it has some very radical ideas of his own too.

But nothing to do with any aliens, it's all just based on his knowledge of masonry.