Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

At 16, she's too young to vote

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,494 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostDark entity, on 07 April 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

I know this is going to sound harsh, however I think it's extremely unfair that she gets to keep the job after this. I know people who have lost jobs thanks to not thinking about posting one little tweet.
She on the other hand posts a whole bunch of them, most of which are extremely offensive and gets away with it.
Yet she's supposed to be the voice of the British youth?

Granted we've all been that age, we've made mistakes and been immature, however this is more than just a small mistake.
She's revealed her true personality now.
There are thousands of young people in this country who deserve this role far more than her.
Anyone would be the better voice of British youth.

Seriously, even if she never took drugs in her life and was just 'exaggerating' and making it up, why the hell should she be a role model for people to look up to when she thinks it's cool to take drugs?

Edited by Queen in the North, 07 April 2013 - 09:05 PM.

Posted Image

#17    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

'The only reason young people hang around on the street is because there’s nothing else for them to do.'

Paris Brown

Such insight! Such an original approach! Such- no, wait. People have said that for years. Dear God, if this is the best of Kent's youth, I'm staying up here!

Also now heard about the tweets. Can't help wondering who she's related to to have stayed in the job after that. Or got it in the first place for that matter.

Edited by Setton, 10 April 2013 - 11:44 PM.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#18    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

View PostSetton, on 10 April 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

'The only reason young people hang around on the street is because there’s nothing else for them to do.'

Paris Brown

Such insight! Such an original approach! Such- no, wait. People have said that for years. Dear God, if this is the best of Kent's youth, I'm staying up here!

Also now heard about the tweets. Can't help wondering who she's related to to have stayed in the job after that. Or got it in the first place for that matter.

I was thinking that.  The Commissioner seemed to speak about her like she knew her for some considerable time.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users