Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

U.K. Economy Surges, Britain Exits Recession

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Good news for Britain .

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 26 October 2012 - 01:19 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#17    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

View Poststevewinn, on 26 October 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

the Eurozone is more likely to collapse than survive.

Too bad you couldn't refrain yourself from bringing this topic up again.

It's like saying "California is doing worse than New York so now the USA is going to collapse and every state is getting their own currency."
It aint happening.

#18    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

What I find I hilarious is that we could have had far more money from the Olympics put back into our system IF we employed British people for all the jobs (Most of the workforce on the Olympics was foreign, they even had a huge area for them to stay) so they where taxed properly and if the people who run the Olympics didn't take all their earning tax free. (they live in Switzerland and made millions from the Olympics.... Tax free)

It's disgusting how much money the UK lost out on the Olympics due to these factors and a few more.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#19    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,232 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:52 AM

View PostRender, on 26 October 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

Too bad you couldn't refrain yourself from bringing this topic up again.

It's like saying "California is doing worse than New York so now the USA is going to collapse and every state is getting their own currency."
It aint happening.

No its not, the eurozone is in real trouble, the PIIGS are in **** street. Spain asked for bailout money for the banks, they're falling further into the abyss, with 25% unemployment. jesus, and within six months they'll have to ask for a bailout for the economy. meanwhile the world is in growth but the eurozone isnt. the whole thing is threatening to bring us down.

The headline today.
BRITAIN'S ECONOMY TOO GOOD FOR EU

BRITAIN now has the financial firepower to quit the EU straight away and go it alone, experts declared last night. the recent growth was the fastest in world. as the UK is leaving recession the EU is entering it. Its predicted we will continue to outstrip the rest of Europe until at least 2015. as commissioner Karel De Gucht conceded on Tuesday the UK would not be plunged into poverty by quitting the EU.

meanwhile economic woes deepen and widen across europe with EU members making cuts to national budgets, in the instance of Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Spain, enforced by their EU pay masters. the glorious leaders in the EU on Thursday have voted to increase the EU budget by 6.8% next year. while the people of Europe face cuts in every sense of the word EU contributions will go up, affecting every man woman and child. The EU just dont get it. but fear not -  The United Kingdom will have to step in and save europe from themselves yet again by using our veto.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users