Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

astral projection

Ghostboo

sup,people.i've been away for awhile.miss me?probably not but here goes.i recently purchased a book called astral projection for beginners.it covers how to enter the spiritual world and make "aworld inside your head".it's pretty neat stuff.but all i've been able to accomplish was their relaxation state.if you have any more info on this topic,i would gladly appreciate it.

Ghostboo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghostboo

• The Proposer

• Kira

• Anichka

:st Hi Ghostboo,

Astral projection is a state of mind as well as all the lessons that you'll read in a book. It can take years to attain and more to master. If you read the thread, REMOTE VEIWING. U will see what I mean, I mistook one for the other now I know I was astral projecting and have done it a few times now but only when I know i'm safe

hope this helps a little ;D

• 3 months later...

I have a question are there any dangers (can you tell me which) when you do Astral projection?

• 4 weeks later...

You create your own dangers when you're out there. There arent any objective dangers...its all a matter of how much control and discipline you have mentally when you are out there.

:s06

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely right, Mr God. Couldn't have said it better. But actually, there are some dangers of lower astral beings,but they can be easily dealt with. On the astral plane, you can arm yourself with anything you see fit to defend yourself. In other words, you're pretty safe. Let's just say that it's about as dangerous as walking out your front door.

• 2 months later...
Absolutely right, Mr God. Couldn't have said it better. But actually, there are some dangers of lower astral beings,but they can be easily dealt with. On the astral plane, you can arm yourself with anything you see fit to defend yourself. In other words, you're pretty safe. Let's just say that it's about as dangerous as walking out your front door.

well in the first place let me make something clear the world out their is not a virtual reality game....its another dimension....where even the best of metaphysicians find hard to explain its existence..

NOTHING IS EASY TO COME! IF IT IS,IS IT WORTH IT!

and for dangers...it is you who see the situation and define the outcome.....

DEV

this is totally foreign to me. maybe i need someone to teach me because ive never visited any 'plane' other than this one smile.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i don't get it, my witch friend is always babbling about one thing or another and never makes anything clear always talking crypticly, astral projection is it some sort of way to go into another dimension if so what lurks there? you said you can arm yourself aginst low beings?? so if one imagined having a sword or machine gun, it would effect them?

ph34r.gifgunsmilie.gif

Okay, exactly how do you do this? And what is the point of doing it? Honestly, I want to know. This is an alien concept to me too, Bizarro. whistling2.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I've only barely achieved astral projection, it was when I was almost asleep so I was pretty realaxed and I looked down upon myself it was an experience for sure, I couldn't do it again though when i tried dontgetit.gif

• 4 months later...

hey everyone! i have noticed that many of you dont know much about astral projection so i thought i would post this. Astral projection is when you leave your physical body and go into a astral body. from there you can explore anyware you want. i know alot more about this and will answer any question you have. u can post a message here or email me. or you can find out about it just like i did, go to ur favorite search engine and search astral projection.

Sigh... I have been taught to defend myself against lower astral being's but it's namely just something I have taught myself... now resisting my teacher's as well as the evil's...... My problem is whenever I return from a obe I lose my ability to defend myself.... the lower being's alway's trap me halfway back into my body... resulting in a 2-5 hour long struggle sometime's.... they try to force me out of my body and take it for there own... seemingly since im the only one who can "open" it... Im pretty defensless at that point other than using all my spiritual energy to return... oddly im having more and more trouble lately since I have began resisting my teacher's....

I have been projecting for quite a while, if you need any tips just ask.

• 2 months later...

Do you know how to travel in time while in the Astral world?

If so what exactly do you have to do?

Do you have to think say or do something like going a certain speed to achieve time travel in the astral world?

please reply a.s.a.p.

sincerly Kevin.

I have been projecting for quite a while, if you need any tips just ask.

whats the best way to get started if youve never done it before?

meditation and relaxation>?

If I tried to lay down, I fell asleep (the upward hand trick doesn't work)

If I tried to meditate, some strange things happen, I freaked out and stop

Uh well.. it never works disgust.gif

FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME TO ACCUSTOM YOURSELF IN ASTRAL TRAVELLING.

YOU SHOULD BE COMPLETELY DEDICATED TO YOUR TASK THROUGH HARD PRACTICE AND IN ONE IMPORTANT CONDITION.NOT TO BE AFRAID.BECAUSE ITS NOT GOING TO WORK.

IN MY OPINION ITS BETTER TO GET INTO THE ASTRAL PLANE THROUGH LUCID DREAMING.ITS A LOT EASIER,SAFER.

WHEN YOU GET USED OF YOUR SITUATION IN THE LOW LEVELS,LEARN HOW TO FLY AND THEN IT WOULD BE EASIER TO PROJECT YOURSELF ASTRALY.

[sORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH] rolleyes.gif

yes i would agree with that,tho the world can be quite confusing as the double is connected to the physical and thoughts and feelings can flash back and forth between the two,also the astral body can sleep and dream,and also the physical can dream of astral travel,hard to decipher sometimes.