Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mysterious spheres under Teotihuacan Pyramid

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1    abhijit_b

abhijit_b

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

Interesting news:
"Archaeologists, using a camera-equipped robot, have discovered hundreds of enigmatic, once-metallic spheres buried deep beneath an ancient pyramid in Mexico City."

Mysterious metal spheres excavated beneath Mexican pyramid

Aliens must have done this .. :w00t:

#2    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

Aliens using slingshots, lol

#3    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

I heard about this yesterday and saw a picture. They are not as spherical as one would imagine. More akin to rocks without being smooth and roughly in the shape of a sphere but not really.

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,240 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

And for such a link to have no pics is beyond me, so I found some anyway

Posted Image

Posted Image

Balls seems an inappropriate description when you see them doesn't it?

http://www.dvice.com...xican-pyramid-0

Edited by seeder, 02 May 2013 - 11:50 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

Definitely a misleading description. I saw the banner on CNN claiming mysterious spheres. Just the night before I saw the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) and was like oh noes alien invasion!!! Then I saw that exact picture you posted first and was like meh...

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 02 May 2013 - 11:53 AM.

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,240 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 02 May 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

Definitely a misleading description. I saw the banner on CNN claiming mysterious spheres. Just the night before I saw the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) and was like oh noes alien invasion!!! Then I saw that exact picture you posted first and was like meh...

:tu:   Yeh it is a bit of a let down isnt it? I was sucked in by the threads description too expecting to see gleaming ball bearings or such like!!

And why need a robot when someone clearly has been there  hanging string sections and paper labels?

Edited by seeder, 02 May 2013 - 12:03 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

there are actually real perfectly round spheres theyve found in places around the world some weighing a few tons which are really amazing and hard to grasp. not to mention the ones found in south africa that cant be disputed as being artificially created (not natural) which contain elements  of metals unknown to us which date back to the precambrian age (2.8 billion years).

2.8 billion year old spheres: http://www.virtuesci...ed-spheres.html

from costa rica some weighing 16 tons! not to mention diorite ( the only rock harder is diamond)    
yet these are supposed to be carved out to a perfect circle with flint stones lol.    
: http://www.world-mys....com/sar_12.htm

more found in bosnia: http://www.robertsch...e dowell ct.htm

then theres these purple glassy ones: http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/01/mysterious-purple-spheres-found-in-arizona-desert-2446892.html  

theres definitely a major chapter missing in history.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 02 May 2013 - 12:25 PM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#8    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

there are actually real perfectly round spheres theyve found in places around the world some weighing a few tons which are really amazing and hard to grasp. not to mention the ones found in south africa that cant be disputed as being artificially created (not natural) which contain elements  of metals unknown to us which date back to the precambrian age (2.8 billion years).    

2.8 billion year old spheres: http://www.virtuesci...ed-spheres.html

The various claims that these objects are either "perfectly round" or perfect spheres is now known to be incorrect as directly observed by Heinrich. These specimens vary widely in shape, from noticeably flattened spheres to distinct disks. As illustrated by Heinrich, some of the Klerksdorp spheres are intergrown with each other, like a mass of soap bubbles. The observations and figure refute claims that these objects are either always spherical or isolated in their occurrence. As noted by Heinrich, even grooved spheres are not perfect spheres and some consist of intergrown spheres.

Similarly, the claims that these objects consist of metal, i.e. "...a nickel-steel alloy which does not occur naturally..." according to Jochmans[4] are definitely false as discovered by Cairncross and Heinrich.The fact that many of the web pages that make this claim also incorrectly identify the pyrophyllite quarries, from which these objects came, as the "Wonderstone Silver Mine" is evidence that these authors have not verified the validity of, in this case, misinformation taken from other sources since these quarries are neither known as silver mines nor has silver ever been mined in them in the decades in which they have been in operation.

Heinrich notes that one of Michael Cremo's sources regarding the allegedly anomalous spheres was the Weekly World News, a satirical tabloid, which he described as "...a [sic] unreliable source of data for discussing the origins of the South African spheres described as used by Forbidden Archeology".

http://en.wikipedia....erksdorp_sphere

#9    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 02 May 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

then theres these purple glassy ones: http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/01/mysterious-purple-spheres-found-in-arizona-desert-2446892.html  

theres definitely a major chapter missing in history.

Air Freshener Gel Beads
Posted Image

Absorbent polymer inflatable water gel beads crystal soil in pink for table centrepiece ornament

http://www.aliexpres.../560404723.html

#10    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

View Postseeder, on 02 May 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

And for such a link to have no pics is beyond me, so I found some anyway

Balls seems an inappropriate description when you see them doesn't it?

http://www.dvice.com...xican-pyramid-0

That's to make sure people will read the article.

#11    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

They found an ancient litter box.  Those aren't spheres

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#12    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,734 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

You know, may be the whole temple complex was a a toilet dump and the shperes that were found was fossilized .......... :alien:

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#13    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,633 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 02 May 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

They found an ancient litter box.  Those aren't spheres

So building over it qualifies as a "cover-up" right? :lol:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#14    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,017 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hullo ... we're here to collect our lost spheres ....

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#15    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Hold on - if those pictures are robot-produced because of dangerous soil and tight quarters, who strung that grid and put the numbers down? Something doesn't compute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users