Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

The Great Cycle

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1    Blue^Hunter

Blue^Hunter

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• The Morning Star, I believe

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

TO ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH

We wish it to be understood that in the year 2012-2019 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies.

We... are the returning of "Ancient light beings" of the Moon & Venus aka Mandala Mother-Spaceship.

As it will be the beginning of a new age, the age of awakening,

and the ending of the great cycle.

We are here to protect ye from the enemy of the ancient gods = Mara Princes...

Blessed to ye lost souls who have been seeking for us in their entire life...

Peace to ye all.

Here is Wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him solve the Quest!

Co-Author by Mother http://sophia-blackb...ure-gallery.php

Nibiru Second Sun & Planet X = Moon are not on its way... BUT WE ARE!

40,000 yojanas is also the height at which the circle Sumeru in a clockwise direction. This rotation explains the alteration of day and night; when the Sun is north of Sumeru, the shadow of the mountain is cast over the continent of Jambudvīpa, and it is night there; at the same time it is noon in the opposing northern continent of Uttarakuru, dawn in the eastern continent of Pūrvavideha, and dusk in the western continent of Aparagodānīya. Half a day later, when the Sun has moved to the south, it is noon in Jambudvīpa, dusk in Pūrvavideha, dawn in Aparagodānīya, and midnight in Uttarakuru...
Posted Image

Ignorance is neither Blissful nor Posion.

http://www.sophia-blackbook.com/

#2    Blue^Hunter

Blue^Hunter

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• The Morning Star, I believe

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

Good luck! :tu:

Take good Care UMs...

Byeeeeeee :st

Edited by Blue^Hunter, 22 October 2012 - 02:56 PM.

Ignorance is neither Blissful nor Posion.

http://www.sophia-blackbook.com/

#3    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,828 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

Good for you. Enjoy your...ummm.. whatever the hell that was.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

You know you could've saved time by *not* posting this nonsense.

#5    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,897 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

So aliens like to wax lyrical, centre their text and use pretty colours - who knew :rolleyes:

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#6    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 October 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

So aliens like to wax lyrical, centre their text and use pretty colours - who knew :rolleyes:

You should see what they are able to write on the walls when they are locked up in solitary !

Edited by Abramelin, 23 October 2012 - 01:52 PM.

#7    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:54 PM

I see that the poor old Pentagram and Swastika are going through it again with link left by Blue Hunter, no truth in this link at all.

http://sophia-blackb...ure-gallery.php

However in cult religions these symbols are often used against original meaning!

#8    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Look how Nibiru (Planet X) has changed from a simple world at the start to now Nibiru is a second sun and Planet X is a moon according to the op and to think the creationists don't believe evolution exists.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#9    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,903 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

That was a very pretty chart. Absolutely meaningless, but a very pretty chart.

#10    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 23 October 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

Look how Nibiru (Planet X) has changed from a simple world at the start to now Nibiru is a second sun and Planet X is a moon according to the op and to think the creationists don't believe evolution exists.

I'll tell you something else: "Nibiru" was NEVER a planet at all.

It was nothing but Zacharia Sitchin's wet dream about 'ancient aliens'.

He never really studied the Sumerian language, he was not a professor of Semitic languages at all, he just......  LIED.

#11    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,717 posts

• One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostBlue^Hunter, on 22 October 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

TO ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH

We wish it to be understood that in the year 2012-2019 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies.

We... are the returning of "Ancient light beings" of the Moon & Venus aka Mandala Mother-Spaceship.

As it will be the beginning of a new age, the age of awakening,

and the ending of the great cycle.

We are here to protect ye from the enemy of the ancient gods = Mara Princes...

Blessed to ye lost souls who have been seeking for us in their entire life...

Peace to ye all.

Here is Wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him solve the Quest!

Co-Author by Mother http://sophia-blackb...ure-gallery.php

Nibiru Second Sun & Planet X = Moon are not on its way... BUT WE ARE!

40,000 yojanas is also the height at which the circle Sumeru in a clockwise direction. This rotation explains the alteration of day and night; when the Sun is north of Sumeru, the shadow of the mountain is cast over the continent of Jambudvīpa, and it is night there; at the same time it is noon in the opposing northern continent of Uttarakuru, dawn in the eastern continent of Pūrvavideha, and dusk in the western continent of Aparagodānīya. Half a day later, when the Sun has moved to the south, it is noon in Jambudvīpa, dusk in Pūrvavideha, dawn in Aparagodānīya, and midnight in Uttarakuru...
Posted Image

What...what the heck is this? Some sort of hallucinogenic trip?
More ooga-booga from imaginary,mystery super-people who want to save us from some equally imaginary baddies?
Oh well....

#12    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,327 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:50 AM

Oh, come on. Didn't this make you laugh? Or at least smile a little. Someone worked really hard to put this together; I always wonder what a person could do if they channeled their energy & attention into something productive.

#13    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:54 AM

If you LOOK closely at the diagram you can make out Satan's head (the Ram's head) contained in a Satanic pentagram..... So it makes you wonder, if niburu is all about peace and happiness as some new agers go on about, or something else used to make them forget about reality and indulge in delusion throwing their lives away for a bunch of lies!!!!!!!!!

Edited by araxia, 24 October 2012 - 06:55 AM.

#14    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

View Postmonk 56, on 23 October 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

I see that the poor old Pentagram and Swastika are going through it again with link left by Blue Hunter, no truth in this link at all.

http://sophia-blackb...ure-gallery.php

However in cult religions these symbols are often used against original meaning!

Wow well said, it is exactly what I see... To sculpt something beautiful to hide something far more sinister, as the Hindu sign of the Sun (masculine) energy was used by nazis on their arms just running in the opposite direction of the original maybe denoting NIGHT then instead of LIGHT (sun/shine)... They KILLED while donning a symbol of the SUN on their uniforms, well Hitler thought he was some type of messiah, and every single new ager I run into think they are an even greater Jesus than their fellow new age cult members.. I don't know but something smells fishy about trying to tell people NIBURU is so wonderful, while the wonderful might not even exist, like Hitler wanting to create a super Aryan race with BLONDE hair and blue eyes while he had jet black hair and brown eyes... He wanting to create angelic looking people and even believed himself to be one of the chosen aryan people while looking nothing like them at all.

#15    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 October 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

Urgh... New agers or more specifically the love and lighter branch of the cult tend to do just that.....they are good artists that paint pretty pictures over things and situations to conceal their true anxiety and loss of control when it comes to predicting the future...they know they have no power over controlling the future and that scares them to bits, so they tell wonderful tales about how Heaven would come to Earth and everyone would be happy as one Big family holding hands in a loving circle of PEACE and LOVE when the clock strikes midnight on the 20th of December 2012... Then they tell of going absolutely hysteric by the time of 1 milisecond past 12 on the 21st as they shed their physical bodies and slide into something more comfortable - their so called "light bodies" to be more agile floating around in the new 5D reality of "ascension"... X_X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users