Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Spirit Guide - North American Indian

John Liu

This evening was my first time at the Mackelvie advanced development circle. We did transfiguration exercise in which we were asking our spirit guides to come through. When it was my turn, everyone in the room saw my spirit guide. He was a polite but strong North American Indian. He had a warm smile, a big nose, and feathers on the side of the head. In the end, he was trying to say something, but we couldn’t get his message.

• 2 weeks later...

This evening was my first time at the Mackelvie advanced development circle. We did transfiguration exercise in which we were asking our spirit guides to come through. When it was my turn, everyone in the room saw my spirit guide. He was a polite but strong North American Indian. He had a warm smile, a big nose, and feathers on the side of the head. In the end, he was trying to say something, but we couldn’t get his message.

Many native American holy men were charged with maintaining the old ways, they still come to those who try to listen.

• Like 1