Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More Ravings from Clark McClelland

JimOberg

Two new interviews with space program veteran Clark McClelland. Now he's revealing that NASA has a secret astronaut base on Mars already, and he's met people who have been there.

He's a sad case deserving of human compassion, but as far as I can tell, not one smidgeon of credibility.

Is there anybody out there who believes ANYTHING he's been claiming over the years?

Hitler escaped to Antarctica, and the von Braun rocket scientists confirmed it -- to Clark, sure....

Whistle Blower Radio Kerry Cassidy Guest CLARK McCLELLAND

Published on Mar 2, 2013

REVOLUTION RADIO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWU6_743vwk

• Interesting that Jeff Rense won't interview real whistle-blowers like McClellan, or Stew Webb either...and now we learn that the Kecksberg info is verboten by Jeff's handlers....interesting. I've suspected all along that Rense is from the dark side of the tracks...this confirms it. His seven ex-wives learned the hard way.

• dont worry Clark, I'm just a dumb sheeple and I believe u. I dont kno what they r worried about us knowng stuff. ego's i guess

• I don't doubt what he says, and I'm very knowledgeable in the sujbect of matter.

Kerry Cassidy with Clark McClelland - Israel, ET's and the Secret Space Program

Published on Mar 3, 2013

Kerry Cassidy interviews NASA insider Clark McClelland and asks him about Israel's involvement with the Secret Space Program and ET's. Clark has plenty to say in this segment about who controls the world and the enslavement of humanity.

I just love the smell of BS with my Cornflakes in the Morning.So sad,he needs help.

Never heard of him.

he's an Astronaut who,almost single handedly, designed the entire Apollo program and the space Shuttle.

And a three-time Medal of Honor winner, and he's the one who planted the flag on Iwo Jima. :unsure2:

he's an Astronaut who,almost single handedly, designed the entire Apollo program and the space Shuttle.

And a three-time Medal of Honor winner, and he's the one who planted the flag on Iwo Jima. :unsure2:

And he knows about the aliens.

What? he worked at NASA? what were they feeding him?

As for the tape, I am amazed he made it to the end of it, he sounds as if he were lying on an alien lab table after being injected with BS serum!

Two new interviews with space program veteran Clark McClelland. Now he's revealing that NASA has a secret astronaut base on Mars already, and he's met people who have been there.

He's a sad case deserving of human compassion, but as far as I can tell, not one smidgeon of credibility.

Is there anybody out there who believes ANYTHING he's been claiming over the years?

Hitler escaped to Antarctica, and the von Braun rocket scientists confirmed it -- to Clark, sure....

Wow :unsure2: I must say that this is news to me. I have never heard of the guy either. I get the feeling that there is something seriously wrong here.

Im not sure what it is,... but I do feel sorry for the guy.

Jim,

why do you think Mclelland has gone from great man of science and logical thinking to the 'nutcase' that many posts are alluding to?

also at what point did it happen?

Wow :unsure2: I must say that this is news to me. I have never heard of the guy either. I get the feeling that there is something seriously wrong here.

Im not sure what it is,... but I do feel sorry for the guy.

who clark or Von Braun?

• Like 1

Jim,

why do you think Mclelland has gone from great man of science and logical thinking to the 'nutcase' that many posts are alluding to?

Was he ever?

Was he ever?

:unsure2:

:D

:D

:santa::alien::tsu:

who clark or Von Braun?

Clark McClelland,...

Mr. McClelland seems to be a classic example of what happens when one buys a one way ticket to 'Woo Wooville', never to return to reality.

• Like 1

That's funny because you did a post on a thread about him, only last November....

http://www.unexplain...ic=237580&st=15

:whistle:

Hard to memorize all the names,... especially in a post I put so much time on as the one you are referring to.

This little guy. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hazzard

Mr. McClelland seems to be a classic example of what happens when one buys a one way ticket to 'Woo Wooville', never to return to reality.

please do ellaborate Lilly, I really would like to know what you mean by 'buying said ticket' and also why did McClelland go from science to 'woo wooville'?

That's funny because you did a post on a thread about him, only last November....

:whistle:

:yes::st

:yes::st

hey quillius.... :st

we seem to be having a multiple memory loss problem here in this thread..... :w00t:

• Like 1

we seem to be having a multiple memory loss problem here in this thread..... :w00t:

I can explain that,...

Neuralizer_by_cnorgard.jpg

• Like 1

sweet was being sarcastic me thinks....although as maybe he has been gotten to....like Hazz :w00t:

• Like 1

please do ellaborate Lilly, I really would like to know what you mean by 'buying said ticket' and also why did McClelland go from science to 'woo wooville'?

What I mean is that Mr. McClelland is no longer functioning within the parameters of reality. In other words, he's bought into pseudo-scientific thinking, become rather delusional and shows no signs of returning to rational thought.

Just my personal opinion mind you.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 2