Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony

• Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#4756    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostDBunker, on 04 July 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Im simply pointing out that when it comes to the speculation of alien visitation, real evidence is the only thing I care about. Im not interested in your speculations and tall tales about UFOs. They are enough for you true believers.... guys that already believe.

Me, Im interested in something with a little more (much more) substance.....

Do you have any of that?

It's all there.  You just need to take off your blinkers.

Posted Image

#4757    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 July 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

It's all there.  You just need to take off your blinkers.

Believe me, I would love it to get that final Exhibit A..... But sorry, the stuff you keep posting is not what Im looking for.

Ill say it again, I need something with substance.... Substance, google it.

Edited by DBunker, 04 July 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#4758    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostDBunker, on 04 July 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Believe me, I would love it to get that final Exhibit A..... But sorry, the stuff you keep posting is not what Im looking for.

Ill say it again, I need something with substance.... Substance, google it.

Then good luck.   Before you go just take a look at the video in post 4754

Edited by zoser, 04 July 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Posted Image

#4759    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 July 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Before you go just take a look at the video in post 4754

No thanks.... I know what Im looking for, and you obviously dont have it.

If you did you would have posted it long ago.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#4760    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostDBunker, on 04 July 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

No thanks.... I know what Im looking for, and you obviously dont have it.

If you did you would have posted it long ago.

It's good that you keep an open mind and check out various sources of evidence.

Posted Image

#4761    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,827 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:34 AM

View Postzoser, on 03 July 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Just a small observation:

In 1954 Jesse Roestenburg had her ET encounter in Staffordshire England.  She clearly described two beings dressed in blue with fair hair and bob-style hair cuts and wearing clear see through helmets (see OP).

Posted Image

In 1975 in Arizona Travis Walton describes a male wearing a blue tight outfit and clear glass helmet on board the craft.   Later in another part of the craft the beings were still wearing blue but without the helmet.  Here is the image that Walton uses in his testimonies:

Posted Image
So was that a precaution in case they needed to leave the craft, and they couldn't be sure (despite their overwhelming technology) that Earth's atmosphere was breathable, or could it just have been a detail added to add a bit of colour, despite the fact that it's horrendously cheesy?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4762    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 05 July 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

So was that a precaution in case they needed to leave the craft, and they couldn't be sure (despite their overwhelming technology) that Earth's atmosphere was breathable, or could it just have been a detail added to add a bit of colour, despite the fact that it's horrendously cheesy?

These tie ups interest me.  Of all the UFO cases Walton could have been inspired by the Jesse Roestenburg incident surely is one of the least likely.  

If I have any bewildering questions at all regarding Walton's account it is that how come the ET's took no interest in him?  No attempt to communicate or share information sounds strange to me.  All they seemed to want to do was dump him as quickly as possible.  Maybe they were responding to his sense of terror?  That part of the story doesn't sound right to me.

Overall however there is too much evidence in support of the story to doubt it.

Posted Image

#4763    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

Charles Hall gives a succinct testimony of his contact with aliens.  Charles has never to my knowledge deviated from his story; this testimony was made recently in 2013.

Posted Image

#4764    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Face to Face with a UFO at 1500 Metres - 1982 Portugal

A quality case and a quality testimony witnessed by 3 air force pilots.

In the chapter he wrote for “UFOs,” Airline Captain Júlio Miguel Guerra relives his lengthy encounter with a highly active UFO while serving as a flight instructor for the Portuguese Air Force in 1982.

He writes: “At various times the object had been very close to me and I was able to verify that it was round with two halves shaped like two tight-fitting skullcaps. I carefully looked at the lower one, which seemed to be somewhere between red and brown with a hole or dark spot in the center.

http://www.huffingto...e_n_714733.html

Edited by Saru, 08 July 2013 - 10:40 AM.
Removed copyrighted video - added source link

Posted Image

#4765    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

Swedish 'Ghost' Rockets - 1980

At precisely 22:42 in the above clip is an excellent testimony from a couple of hikers who witness a cigar shaped craft hover over them, perform an about turn followed by what the witnesses describe as a controlled landing into a lake. The craft then submerges.

The testimony rules out a man made rocket.

Posted Image

#4766    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

Very interesting. I have not seen this program here in the U.S. Some very interesting happenings. I don't hear too many storied about ufo's that go underwater, although I have seen one show I think it was UFO Hunters, that did talk about unidentified submerged objects.

#4767    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

View PostSpacenut56, on 07 July 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

Very interesting. I have not seen this program here in the U.S. Some very interesting happenings. I don't hear too many storied about ufo's that go underwater, although I have seen one show I think it was UFO Hunters, that did talk about unidentified submerged objects.

The controlled landing to me is the smoking gun,  No rocket that we have can do a 360 degree turn then land slowly in a lake.  I reckon it was some kind of UFO or USO.  The explains why they found nothing despite intensive searching.

Posted Image

#4768    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

Alfena Portugal - 1990

Everything began at 8.30 am on the 10th of September 1990 when a group of kids called the attention for a "baloon" that moved in the skies of Vilar - Alfena.

Soon lots of people were also attracted by the unusual event. The said object with the shape of a "baloon" looked like a turtle with legs because according to a witness, besides the circular shape the object also showed appendices. It had a 1 to 3 meters of diameter and it gave the impression of reflecting sun beams.

The witnesses, a total of 25, positioned in various spots of the local wondered themselves about the real nature of that strange aerial artifact.

Some even tried to hit it with rocks. After travelling in the area for about 50 minutes, the strange ufo flew away in the direction of Santo Tirso - Paços de Ferreira.

Some people alerted Mr. Manuel Gomes, local resident and colaborator of the Jornal de Noticias newspaper, who took his camera and took four photos of the said object. Later he related the whole happening to CNIFO (Comissão Nacional de Investigação do Fenómeno OVNI) "

No propellers or sound could be heard.  The military were testing no aerial vehicles or drones that day.  In any case drones are not silent and since the object was low propellers would be easily visible.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The above photos are actual images of the craft.

The first part of this documentary between 2:00 and 13:00 deals with this intriguing case.

National Geographic UFO Europe Untold Stories | S01E04

Posted Image

#4769    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,066 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Funny how people thought it was a balloon isnt it? But then decided to go with the ufo story for the one minute of fame. People are smarter than you think zoser, if it looks like a balloon, then it surely is

Posted Image

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4770    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postseeder, on 14 July 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

Funny how people thought it was a balloon isnt it? But then decided to go with the ufo story for the one minute of fame. People are smarter than you think zoser, if it looks like a balloon, then it surely is

Another fail Mr S.

Mine is a photo from the scene.  Yours?  A piece of work from photo shop?

They don't even look the same!

People reported seeing an aluminium/silvery metal object.  Not a translucent balloon.  It also seemed to intelligently move around the town as if it knew where it was going before finally disappearing.

Of course you established all of this because because you watched the documentary clip didn't you?

:whistle:

Edited by zoser, 14 July 2013 - 03:39 PM.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users