Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

[Merged]The Galactic Federation of Light

extraterrestrials ufos aliens 2012 galactic civilizations extraterrestrials galactic humans aliens ufos

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#16    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:06 AM

View PostBavarian Raven, on 05 June 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

people actually fall for this BS?
if aliens wanted to do what they claim, all they would need to do is land in central park and the word would be out...lol

Though it would be entirely wonderful if the Galactic Federation of Light could simply arrive in their vast fleets as an announcement of their existence, this cannot be done because of the Law of Non-Intervention which is held in our Universe and states that no civilization can interfere with growing civilization on another planet. This possibility is also not an option for the Galactic Federation because of the fact that they are very considerate of us, and should they come and arrive unannounced, it would cause a great uproar of panic and chaos amongst people who perceive them as a threat, and because they are very considerate, they do not wish to cause this turmoil with their arrival.  I hope this helps clarify the reasons why the Galactic Federation of Light has not simply just landed here.

#17    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:12 AM

View Postpallidin, on 05 June 2012 - 11:41 PM, said:

What's with the Jewish symbol?

The symbol is called the Ummac Dan, and it is the official symbol of the Galactic Federation of Light. The very presence of it ensues peaceful and harmonious energies; when they have meetings or gatherings, the Ummac Dan is holographically projected in the center of the room to keep the discussions positive and constructive. Hope this helps!

#18    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 01:56 AM, said:

Currently, there are three rings of Galactic Federation of Light spaceships here in our Solar System. One encircling the Earth and the Moon consisting of about one million small unarmed scout craft, the second stretching just beyond Mars, and the last ring contains millions of varying ships that wrap around our whole solar system.  Here is an article with more information on this: http://www.luisprada...tion_Fleets.htm
Posted Image

Unlimited, is that you?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#19    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:26 AM

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 06 June 2012 - 02:01 AM, said:

So, if a ship that large is circling the Earth and moon, I would think it'd be pretty close and several observatories would be able to pick it up. Not only that, but satellite damage would probably ensue, unless there's phasing, and or cloaking tech at work.  :rolleyes:

Well, as a matter of fact, they are highly visible.  There are numerous videos recording spaceships flying around the sun, such as this:
and at this point, it really isn't that difficult to see spaceships for yourself in the skies; me and my friends see them nightly and even sometimes during the day.  If anyone is interested in seeing them for yourself, I would recommend simply asking the Galactic Federation of Light to show you one of their ships.  From my experiences they are most responsive.
And in regards to your phasing and cloaking comment, they have infinite technological capability, so one can imagine it wouldn't be hard to avoid not only being seen but also avoiding such things as satellites or asteroids.

Edited by Arcturian_Brother, 06 June 2012 - 02:28 AM.

#20    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:31 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 06 June 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

Unlimited, is that you?

Cheers,
Badeskov

If by this you are asking if I am unlimited, I would respond that we are all unlimited!

#21    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:39 AM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 05 June 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Anything else you like to add?

I am here to tell you this based on my own personal experiences with the Galactic Federation of Light, and I am not asking anyone to believe or disbelieve anything that I or anyone else has to say.

#22    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:56 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Though it would be entirely wonderful if the Galactic Federation of Light could simply arrive in their vast fleets as an announcement of their existence, this cannot be done because of which isthe Law of Non-Intervention held in our Universe and states that no civilization can interfere with growing civilization on another planet. This possibility is also not an option for the Galactic Federation because of the fact that they are very considerate of us, and should they come and arrive unannounced, it would cause a great uproar of panic and chaos amongst people who perceive them as a threat, and because they are very considerate, they do not wish to cause this turmoil with their arrival.  I hope this helps clarify the reasons why the Galactic Federation of Light has not simply just landed here.

In your opening post you state
(quote)
''They have been in communication with the governments of our world for many years now and have offered to bring peace to Earth on a number of different occasions,''

Yet in the above post you say something quite contradictory (highlited)

I think somebody has been watching too may Star Wars movies :unsure2:

#23    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:04 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

If by this you are asking if I am unlimited, I would respond that we are all unlimited!

No, I was asking if you happened to be a previous poster nicked Unlimited?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#24    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:14 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 06 June 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

In your opening post you state
(quote)
''They have been in communication with the governments of our world for many years now and have offered to bring peace to Earth on a number of different occasions,''

Yet in the above post you say something quite contradictory (highlited)

I think somebody has been watching too may Star Wars movies :unsure2:

I respect the fact that you see this as contradictory; however, in regards to the Law of Non-Intervention, it would have been wiser of me to state it as such: no civilization can interfere with a growing civilization on another planet without that civilizations permission. And since our governments were searching for extraterrestrial presences, they inherently gave permission to be contacted, but since they refused help, the Galactic Federation of Light had to respect that.  I would add that I do like the Star Wars series very much though.

#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,782 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:31 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 06 June 2012 - 03:04 AM, said:

No, I was asking if you happened to be a previous poster nicked Unlimited?

Cheers,
Badeskov
Its got to be Blossom God Child in a shape-shifter mode !

This is a Work in Progress!

#26    Chosen Undead

Chosen Undead

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,594 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:33 AM

Is it possible to get a free lifetime membership in this Galactic Federation of Light? What benefits to members get?

#27    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:42 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

Though it would be entirely wonderful if the Galactic Federation of Light could simply arrive in their vast fleets as an announcement of their existence, this cannot be done because of the Law of Non-Intervention which is held in our Universe and states that no civilization can interfere with growing civilization on another planet. This possibility is also not an option for the Galactic Federation because of the fact that they are very considerate of us, and should they come and arrive unannounced, it would cause a great uproar of panic and chaos amongst people who perceive them as a threat, and because they are very considerate, they do not wish to cause this turmoil with their arrival.  I hope this helps clarify the reasons why the Galactic Federation of Light has not simply just landed here.

The reason they can't interfere is that the supposed galactic federation of light doesn't actually exist.  For example the supposed races of the federation include the mintakans  http://www.paoweb.co...  Unfortunately the stars of Orion's belt are only about 150 million years old, much too young for any kind of civilization, much less one that travels the stars.  

IMO it is nothing but a money making venture.  http://paoweb.com/products.htm

Edited by Sensible Logic, 06 June 2012 - 03:50 AM.

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

#28    Sensible Logic

Sensible Logic

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• If I alter the reality to fit the fantasy I can prove anything.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

Well, as a matter of fact, they are highly visible.  There are numerous videos recording spaceships flying around the sun, such as this:
and at this point, it really isn't that difficult to see spaceships for yourself in the skies; me and my friends see them nightly and even sometimes during the day.  If anyone is interested in seeing them for yourself, I would recommend simply asking the Galactic Federation of Light to show you one of their ships.  From my experiences they are most responsive.
And in regards to your phasing and cloaking comment, they have infinite technological capability, so one can imagine it wouldn't be hard to avoid not only being seen but also avoiding such things as satellites or asteroids.

Amazing how that supposed ship acts just like a comet.

The sheer odds of a civilization advancing, developing space travel, deciding to search our little corner of the galaxy, arriving at just the right time and actually helping us is so huge, you would have a greater chance of winning several lotteries in a single year. - SensibleLogic

#29    Arcturian_Brother

Arcturian_Brother

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

View Postthescriptofthebridge, on 06 June 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

Is it possible to get a free lifetime membership in this Galactic Federation of Light? What benefits to members get?

I appreciate the humor, it's always good to be lighthearted in discussions!  Membership is based upon the way a society as a whole acts, the society must have raised their consciousness levels to the point where they realize that All is Love and wholly act according to this conviction.  The entire basis behind the Galactic Federation of Light is spreading Love and harmony throughout our Galaxy. In fact, one of the desires of the Galactic Federation is to help us along our path to the point where we of Earth are able to join them as members of this beautiful organization, a thought that heavily excites me.  I hope this helps.

#30    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:55 AM

View PostArcturian_Brother, on 06 June 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

I respect the fact that you see this as contradictory; however, in regards to the Law of Non-Intervention, it would have been wiser of me to state it as such: no civilization can interfere with a growing civilization on another planet without that civilizations permission. And since our governments were searching for extraterrestrial presences, they inherently gave permission to be contacted, but since they refused help, the Galactic Federation of Light had to respect that.  I would add that I do like the Star Wars series very much though.

Ok.. Just to expand this.. what about the private organisations that are looking for life. They represent a collective of indvidual groups or people who help fund their search. Yet you have not contacted them in any way shape or form. Also there is a large portion of the worlds population that believe in life elsewhere and wish for contact. Now these people outnumber the different governments around the world. So in saying your argument is false. Since on a ratio of governement agencies to the people of the planet.. ie human kind are for contact.

Sorry.. tell you what.. I do believe in alien life.. and if your are really from some celestial organisation. Feel free to pop in for a coffee at my house tonight. you should have the tech to find me :)

Also tagged with extraterrestrials, ufos, aliens, 2012, galactic civilizations, extraterrestrials, galactic, humans, aliens, ufos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users