Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Six-year-old girl attacked in India

Timothy

yes I had heard about the rancheva case L, and sadly, it's an all too common occurance that the police treat these women as non-entities simply because they're foreign nationals, or prostitutes, or drug addicts!

there are dozens of cases in the UK each year, and mostly by east european criminal gangs, but it's a global problem, where the strong will always prey on the weak.....

• Like 2

the bible teaches that 'an eye for an eye' style vengeance is completely justified, whereas the koran teaches that women can be stoned to death for just about everything, but that's not really what i'd call very moralistic.

I know jesus taught things like love thy neighbour and that kind of thing, which is admirable, but when the same bible says that homosexuals should be killed, I find that difficult to reconcile with a peaceful religion! (jesus NEVER mentioned gays either, not once!)

i'm not attacking ANYONE'S beliefs here, I just don't need a 2000yo jewish carpenter to tell me not to steal, or kill, I know myself that that's wrong.

and don't you think it's kind of selfish for god to devote the first four commandments out of ten to himself....?

Literaly it does teach. Same as world was created in 7 days. But thats why we have theologists. Priests. They are here to explain that text for you. You cant inderstand Bible unless you learn moral and ethics. No matter what. And Priests do learn that. Theologists.

Also there are Chatolic priests who support gays. Debate in Vatican rages. Its open question. They didnt give final word on it.

You might have been thought well in your kindergarden, school, by parents, hang out with moral friends. You are shaped into moral person.

But children are different. They dont know difference between good and evil. For them there are all just their descions. Take example of kids soldiers in Africa. They would kill you as nobody bussniess. Because for them thats their moral codex. Their bushido.

In Bible there are more then 10 commandments.

And if you respect Jesus then you must respect Chatolic and Orthodox church because those Churches are founded by guess who? :tu:

Funny, Sido is not real, it's a character this guy created to fit along his music style. It's hardly overdrawn. Yes, Brazil is facing draft changes these days, but to compare Brazilian favelas to Berlin Wedding is not working very well. I have several friends living there, nothing to be scared of.

How many percent of the Indian population went to school? How many in Greece? The numbers will be very different. Let's start with the lieracy rates: India 74.04% and Greece 96%.

Edited by FLOMBIE

yes I had heard about the rancheva case L, and sadly, it's an all too common occurance that the police treat these women as non-entities simply because they're foreign nationals, or prostitutes, or drug addicts!

there are dozens of cases in the UK each year, and mostly by east european criminal gangs, but it's a global problem, where the strong will always prey on the weak.....

Policemen must be more educated to recognize victims. There is always counter weight between mafia and law. Its a race. Who will become smarter. Sometimes mafia is leading. Sadly.

• Like 1

I didn't say I respected jesus L, just that telling people to be nice to each other seemed like a good thing to do!

(and jesus didn't found the catholic or orthadox churches, he was already way dead by that time, they were founded BECAUSE of him....)

:-)

Funny, Sido is not real, it's a character this guy created to fit along his music style. It's hardly overdrawn. Yes, Brazil is facing draft changes these days, but to compare Brazilian favelas to Berlin Wedding is not working very well. I have several friends living there, nothing to be scared of.

How many percent of the Indian population went to school? How many in Greece? The numbers will be very different. Let's start with the lieracy rates: India 74.04% and Greece 96%.

Belive it or not I have some family members living in favela in Brasil and Venezuela. They also said that there is nothing to be scared of. Only this in Venezuela say that Cubans are problem. But homeboys are not. Even to guests. Ofcourse many things can happen in Staten Island and Bronx. That doesnt mean Berlin is less dangerous then New York.

I didn't say I respected jesus L, just that telling people to be nice to each other seemed like a good thing to do!

(and jesus didn't found the catholic or orthadox churches, he was already way dead by that time, they were founded BECAUSE of him....)

:-)

I didnt say that you disrespect anyone. But that you must respect Chatolic church or Orthodox if you have respect for Jesus as you have.

And wrong Jesus found those churches. You can check on internet, wiki or ask around. Or in Bible. Peter on you I will built my Church...Ring the bell?

Thats why Church in Vatican has his name beside that is built on top of Peter grave.

Policemen must be more educated to recognize victims. There is always counter weight between mafia and law. Its a race. Who will become smarter. Sometimes mafia is leading. Sadly.

it's because the mafia are better funded, and don't have to play by the rules.....

• Like 1

You keep evading what we discuss, L. You claim things, I argue against it, and then you derail it. Stop dodging, please!

Of course Venezuelans say that. Everybody is looking for a scapegoat. Cubans, blacks, turkish, scapegoating is everywhere. Is your family in the favelas poor, or rich?

You keep evading what we discuss, L. You claim things, I argue against it, and then you derail it. Stop dodging, please!

Of course Venezuelans say that. Everybody is looking for a scapegoat. Cubans, blacks, turkish, scapegoating is everywhere. Is your family in the favelas poor, or rich?

Rich.

Please explain what I dodged?

Edited by the L

I didnt say that you disrespect anyone. But that you must respect Chatolic church or Orthodox if you have respect for Jesus as you have.

And wrong Jesus found those churches. You can check on internet, wiki or ask around. Or in Bible. Peter on you I will built my Church...Ring the bell?

Thats why Church in Vatican has his name beside that is built on top of Peter grave.

(the catholic church wasn't founded until the 5th century AD, when the roman emperor constantine converted to christianity on his deathbed. there are many different sects of christianity L, catholicism is only one.....)

Edited by shrooma

(the catholic church wasn't founded until the 5th century AD, when the roman emperor constantine converted to christianity on his deathbed. there are many different sects of christianity L, catholicism is only one.....)

But who was on Nicean creed? Those sects from day one who followed Jesus. There is a line. Its like you saying that England exist only after British Empire is collapsed. In that sense you are right.

Rich.

Please explain what I dodged?

It is hard to believe they are rich. To Brazilian standarts, or European? I can hardly believe that rich people voluntarily surround themself by poverty and crime. There is a reason these favelas developed. But I still trust you on your statement, and I hope you don't make things up just to strengthen your arguments.

You dodge what I reply to your questions. You just move to the next topic.

It is hard to believe they are rich. To Brazilian standarts, or European? I can hardly believe that rich people voluntarily surround themself by poverty and crime. There is a reason these favelas developed. But I still trust you on your statement, and I hope you don't make things up just to strengthen your arguments.

You dodge what I reply to your questions. You just move to the next topic.

You dont understand. Not insult but recongnition. Standards to the world. I cant say what they do but they have their own bussniess. Why would they leave it? Its their home. Their grandfather built their house there. They are all born there. They get rich. And people respect them.

And I dont move we are on topic. I claim: India is nothing special. This could happened anywhere. In fact I proove you it happens even in your country. You claim that it isnt surprising.

Edited by the L

I never claimed this couldn't have happened in Germany. In fact, I believe that this is only news in the western world because of the uproar the recent events in India created in the west as well. Pedophelia occurs everywhere, it is most likely a natural phenomena.

OK, they are shop owners. Rich enough, I believe, but when I think of rich people, I think of people driving Bentleys and chilling on their Yacht. I found this informative article. Brazil is facing change, as I said, but it is still lots of hard work until they are on par with European countries concerning general wealth and infrastructure. It's possible, and I would be glad for them to achieve this.

I never claimed this couldn't have happened in Germany. In fact, I believe that this is only news in the western world because of the uproar the recent events in India created in the west as well. Pedophelia occurs everywhere, it is most likely a natural phenomena.

OK, they are shop owners. Rich enough, I believe, but when I think of rich people, I think of people driving Bentleys and chilling on their Yacht. I found this informative article. Brazil is facing change, as I said, but it is still lots of hard work until they are on par with European countries concerning general wealth and infrastructure. It's possible, and I would be glad for them to achieve this.

I dont know where you concluded that they are shop owners. If they dont drive Bentleys they are not rich?! Please...

They own big company.

Dont take as offence but I would suggest you that you read about BRIC. It would be eye opener to you.

Here is some facts which you need to know.

BRIC in general.

In Brazil and India number of millioners grows.

Toghether BRIC countries possesed 40% of world reserves.

Thei middle class number is growing.

West lost battle when choose profit instead of working places. In Brazil,China and India thats not a case.

Interstingly we can ask ourselves did communism won? Since China won? Political term is still communism. Economic term capitalism.

BRIC have hard connections with Next Eleven (N-11) are the eleven countries—Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan,

Philippines, Turkey, South Korea, and Vietnam. Can provide more info on this and why is that improtant.

We all know who is China now in economic terms. But with China we have language barrier. In India 50% of people speak English.

India in 30 years will have more population then China.

One child policy cause that China will soon get old then rich.

BRIC foundation is not bank pyramid its export and working places. So they dont depened on pulling foreign money from their market.

About Brazil.

I dont know did you heard about their President Lula da Silva and his Bolsa Famila.

Its financial aid to poor Brazilian families. Its program against poverty. Families get financial aids. Free education.

As wiki said:

The Economist described Bolsa Família as an "anti-poverty scheme invented in Latin America"

(which) "is winning converts worldwide."

Poverty in Brazil fell 27.7% during the first term in the Lula administration.

About 12 million Brazilian families receive funds from Bolsa Família.

By February 2011, 26% of the Brazilian population were covered by the program.

Brazil is home of football world cup 2014.

Discover oil reserves. Brazil will soon export oil.

Many Europeans went there because of working places.

Edited by the L

„Ordem et Progresso“ Work and progress. (Auguste Comte). That is what is written on their flag. :tu:

Edited by the L

I am not negating any of that. It's great progress, yes, but still not on par.

But to be honest, I do not really know what we are discussing here. It's for sure not rape.

I didnt agree with this below so I gave examples of Brazil.

You can say that about some parts of the world, but not about all. It's tough to compare our European lifestyle with those who got left behind. Especially in a society like the Indian, where both extremes clash.

Huh? I was talking about the clash of extreme poverty and extreme wealth in India, which is definitely there, despite them becoming a leading force in the world.

I meant it is hard to compare our lifestyle with easily available education to parts of the world where there is almost none but traditional values, which are often wrong. And in India you have both in one country.

Also I dont agree with this below. Look real to me.

Funny, Sido is not real, it's a character this guy created to fit along his music style. .

[media=]

[/media]

Great song btw.

Edited by the L

So you don't think there is a HUGE gap between rich and poor in India?

Sido is a real person, of course. But the Sido now without the mask is different than with it. What he raps about. It's music, entertainment. Do you understand German?

Edit: We should do this in private.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

So you don't think there is a HUGE gap between rich and poor in India?

Sido is a real person, of course. But the Sido now without the mask is different than with it. What he raps about. It's music, entertainment. Do you understand German?

Edit: We should do this in private.

Yes we went little offtopic. I know very little German. Sadly. Its on my wish list.

I dont think that gap have nothing with this rape.

Btw I like masked Zido. :rolleyes:

Edit1: And I like Germany. I was in Berlin, Munchen, Frankfurt, Stuttgart. Great people, nation and Bundesliga is great. (I like Bayern, Borussia Dortmund -because of great city and Werder ...)

Edit2: And beers and women.

Edit3: Also I met big number of Germans in Croatia coast. You are great tourists. Loud but great.

Edited by the L

It happens here in the United States quite frequently. It's not an Indian thing or a United States thing. Some men (worldwide) are savages and think of women as nothing more than penis cozies.

Art

• Like 3