Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

what is the deal with that

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Abducted

Abducted

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 11:42 PM

I reaserched a bunch of  alien abduction cases and found that aliens offten take sperm cells from men,with women they often stick a needle in the novel (were fertillization often begains,than these women become pregnant soon to relize that in the morning they baby is missing and doctors can't explain it,their are no marks of removel,or chemicals,parts or resido left from were the child was,under hypnosis the mother reveals a story of having her child taken by aliens and than visiting her child and naming it..then never again seeing it but the aliens tell her ir's ok but that they must keep the child(sometimes it appears to be a shocked hybrid that seems cocerned it is part human,maybe aliens don't need to conquer earth.....just keep abducting helpless men and women then,steal they're kids. why take the earth when it's future can be theirs without a fight:cry:  

#2    colorless

colorless

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 03:34 AM

Scary

#3    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

• "For the last time, Demons don't have stink nuggets...."

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:30 AM

Intriguing....

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself
I cannot stress this more.

#4    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 27 August 2003 - 06:22 AM

I know it is freaky.
I was glad to see at least one full stop or "period" near the end of the post! laugh.gif  

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users