Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hi,

I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will try to keep up with the demands. If it becomes to much for me, I will close the thread.

Required:

age, not birth date

specific question

I don't do second hand readings, like your boyfriend or your neighbor but I will do a reading on your pet. No death questions. Please stay away from lost items unless they are very sentimental. If you are under 18, please ask your parents before you ask for if you can get a reading, I will assume you have but keep in mind, I am sensitive and can usually tell. No medical advise will be given unless it's see your doctor.

Leah

• Like 2

Requirements:

specific question: What will become of my immediate future and distant future?

Hi,

I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will try to keep up with the demands. If it becomes to much for me, I will close the thread.

Required:

age, not birth date

specific question

I don't do second hand readings, like your boyfriend or your neighbor but I will do a reading on your pet. No death questions. Please stay away from lost items unless they are very sentimental. If you are under 18, please ask your parents before you ask for if you can get a reading, I will assume you have but keep in mind, I am sensitive and can usually tell. No medical advise will be given unless it's see your doctor.

Leah

Hi Nightwalker,

Your energy seems very busy, you don't sleep much do you? Always have something on your mind. Well, it is Christmas time and sometimes it's a bit overwhelming.

Well, I didn't expect this, I'm seeing something about the Navy? Have you been thinking or did you join the Navy? I'm seeing a girl or young woman, not sure she is fond of the idea of you leaving. It is a good way to get more education and it would help you in many ways.

I'm seeing a man and a woman standing together, perhaps your parents, they worry about you but love you very much. Are you the baby of the family? I'm seeing you laying in a fetus position. It can be a fight to be independent when you're the baby of the family. You are a very determined person and you will succeed. You have a very keen mind and there isn't anything you can't do once you put your mind to it. Things are changing quickly for you right now and there is no way to do a long range forecast other than the future is what you make it, There are many decisions for you to make but... BUT.... you have a wonderful mind and a good heart and as long as you keep them in balance there is nothing you can't do!!

Leah

• Like 2

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.

Question : "When will i get a job?".Thanking you in advance

Hi PRS,

This is interesting... I'm seeing a job connection to a married man that is separated from his wife, he might even be family to you or extended family. Lots of stars here and stars are always good but these stars are in the shape of animals, like a doe and a raccoon. A doe represents gracefulness, natural beauty and being gentle as well as independence. The raccoon stands for someone not being honest, perhaps you aren't being honest with yourself about something. Maybe some meditation would do you some good.

I can see that you are very good at finding your own truth about things, good mind, sharp. I'm seeing a spirit around you too, someone has passed, he looks more your age but they can appear at any age they wish but I suspect he passed at around your age. He shows me a phone, meaning that you used to talk often and not always in person.

Oh dear, looks like you have quite a temper!! Well, sometimes letting things go is a better way.

I'm sorry, I don't usually get time stamps in readings but it doesn't look like it will take you too long to find a job. Good Luck!!

Leah.

You are spot on.Yes my cousin had passed away last year and he was around my age.Its surprising to hear that he is around me.About the job connection to a married man part surprises me as well, because i recently applied for a divorce from my husband and in look out for a job.So it sounds more like my husband, but now i don't have any contacts with him.Its good to hear that i will get a job soon.Thank you so much for helping me Leah.

You are spot on.Yes my cousin had passed away last year and he was around my age.Its surprising to hear that he is around me.About the job connection to a married man part surprises me as well, because i recently applied for a divorce from my husband and in look out for a job.So it sounds more like my husband, but now i don't have any contacts with him.Its good to hear that i will get a job soon.Thank you so much for helping me Leah.

Thank you for the feed back!! I don't think your cousin hangs around you all the time, just when you need him. He really just seemed to want to let you know he's around and things are fine. Keep in touch and let me know how things work out!!

Hi Nightwalker,

Your energy seems very busy, you don't sleep much do you? Always have something on your mind. Well, it is Christmas time and sometimes it's a bit overwhelming.

Well, I didn't expect this, I'm seeing something about the Navy? Have you been thinking or did you join the Navy? I'm seeing a girl or young woman, not sure she is fond of the idea of you leaving. It is a good way to get more education and it would help you in many ways.

I'm seeing a man and a woman standing together, perhaps your parents, they worry about you but love you very much. Are you the baby of the family? I'm seeing you laying in a fetus position. It can be a fight to be independent when you're the baby of the family. You are a very determined person and you will succeed. You have a very keen mind and there isn't anything you can't do once you put your mind to it. Things are changing quickly for you right now and there is no way to do a long range forecast other than the future is what you make it, There are many decisions for you to make but... BUT.... you have a wonderful mind and a good heart and as long as you keep them in balance there is nothing you can't do!!

Leah

Yes I am quite busy. This is my last year of high school and I'm trying to balance spirituality, school, sports, art, choir, and guitar while focusing on my future after college as well. I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing once I graduate but I have considered the military. As far as you seeing a woman not fond of me leaving, that would be one of my best companions and she doesn't want me to moving to california which is a likely possibility. As far as fighting for independence in the family and such, I'm the first and oldest child of the family soon to begin the next stage of my life. What exactly do you mean by "there many decisions for me to make"?

And if you don't mind i have more questions.

specific question: how will my love life fair in the immediate and not too distant future? And when will i be able to fully unlock my psychic abilities/gifts?

Hi Nightwaler,

Many decisions, well, you're very young and just starting your adult life and the decisions you make now will effect the rest of your life, it's difficult to read long range when you are in this stage of your life. It's not just you, it's most people at your age, it's a very special time for you now and you have to make decisions on your own with only advice to help. If you join the Navy, that is one path, with certain outcomes, if you don't that is another set of outcomes. You haven't made up your mind so I can't really see what is going to be the outcome. I do feel that with your brains you will become someone very special and eventually a good husband and father. You're sort of the leader of the pack and what you do with your future will be copied by others. So make your future wonderful!!

You can unlock your psychic potential at any time in your life, you just have to learn to listen better. Calm your mind with thoughts of nature, trying to empty your mind is a useless effort, minds aren't meant to be empty so just focus on nature, a plant or a tree. Feel what it feels, soon you will be able to move on from there and feel what people feel.

Hi Nightwaler,

Many decisions, well, you're very young and just starting your adult life and the decisions you make now will effect the rest of your life, it's difficult to read long range when you are in this stage of your life. It's not just you, it's most people at your age, it's a very special time for you now and you have to make decisions on your own with only advice to help. If you join the Navy, that is one path, with certain outcomes, if you don't that is another set of outcomes. You haven't made up your mind so I can't really see what is going to be the outcome. I do feel that with your brains you will become someone very special and eventually a good husband and father. You're sort of the leader of the pack and what you do with your future will be copied by others. So make your future wonderful!!

You can unlock your psychic potential at any time in your life, you just have to learn to listen better. Calm your mind with thoughts of nature, trying to empty your mind is a useless effort, minds aren't meant to be empty so just focus on nature, a plant or a tree. Feel what it feels, soon you will be able to move on from there and feel what people feel.

Thank you and it's just that ive had trouble with opening my third eye lately. To some degree anyway. There are blockages.

Sometimes, the secret is to not try. It's a natural state that we are all in but we refuse to see. We are all born with psychic abilities but for various reasons we lose it as we get older. Just try to feel plants, feel the coolness of the leaf, the dew hanging off the tip of the leaf, feel the weight of the droplet on it's leaf, drink in the moisture and let it refresh you, feel the moisture going in to the roots. Touch the soil, smell the minerals? Aren't they something?

Your third eye is wide open, don't focus on it, focus on nature, then you will realize and feel that people are all natural and you can feel them too.

Hi,

Required:

age, not birth date

specific question

Leah

Will my financial situation get better?

Sometimes, the secret is to not try. It's a natural state that we are all in but we refuse to see. We are all born with psychic abilities but for various reasons we lose it as we get older. Just try to feel plants, feel the coolness of the leaf, the dew hanging off the tip of the leaf, feel the weight of the droplet on it's leaf, drink in the moisture and let it refresh you, feel the moisture going in to the roots. Touch the soil, smell the minerals? Aren't they something?

Your third eye is wide open, don't focus on it, focus on nature, then you will realize and feel that people are all natural and you can feel them too.

I think I understand what you mean. And my third eye is open but i still feel as something blocks my full view of things or maybe i'm just not looking in the right ways.. I've increased my meditation to compliment it's development and i feel that it will be needed in the next stages of my life. I appreciate your advice.

Will my financial situation get better?

Hi Blind Pew,

Looks like you've been feeling like a fish out of water lately. I'm seeing a woman in your life, I think you are in a romantic relationship with her but it's been strained lately. I'm not sure they are as bad as you think, relax and do something special for her, not everything that is worth something costs money. Looks like you are feeling pretty prickly, like an old cactus, well, sometimes the glass is not half empty but half full, it's a matter of prospective. You hold on to things very hard or strongly, mostly it's a good trait but if you are holding on to negative energy, it will be negative.

Are you a church goer? I'm seeing someone in what looks like a priest and you are talking to him, asking for guidance or something? This looks like it has a positive outcome, maybe a temporary job? It always helps, having long gaps in your resume' does not. You will be having an epiphany about something tempting soon. It looks as if it will make you very irritated but hold your temper, nothing is ever accomplished by losing that.

I keep asking when your finances are going to get better but all I'm seeing is an angel and stars, both are always good. I am seeing a butterfly, which means you need to be more social, I believe that by being more social you may make some good business contacts and things will get better. Sometimes you have to make your future and don't wait for it to happen, think outside of the box, be creative. You know how to do more than one thing.

Leah.

Specific question: How will my love life fair in the immediate and not too distant future?

Hi Blind Pew,

Looks like you've been feeling like a fish out of water lately. I'm seeing a woman in your life, I think you are in a romantic relationship with her but it's been strained lately. I'm not sure they are as bad as you think, relax and do something special for her, not everything that is worth something costs money. Looks like you are feeling pretty prickly, like an old cactus, well, sometimes the glass is not half empty but half full, it's a matter of prospective. You hold on to things very hard or strongly, mostly it's a good trait but if you are holding on to negative energy, it will be negative.

Are you a church goer? I'm seeing someone in what looks like a priest and you are talking to him, asking for guidance or something? This looks like it has a positive outcome, maybe a temporary job? It always helps, having long gaps in your resume' does not. You will be having an epiphany about something tempting soon. It looks as if it will make you very irritated but hold your temper, nothing is ever accomplished by losing that.

I keep asking when your finances are going to get better but all I'm seeing is an angel and stars, both are always good. I am seeing a butterfly, which means you need to be more social, I believe that by being more social you may make some good business contacts and things will get better. Sometimes you have to make your future and don't wait for it to happen, think outside of the box, be creative. You know how to do more than one thing.

Leah.

wow that's pretty much right on

thanks

Specific question: How will my love life fair in the immediate and not too distant future?

Hi Nightwalker,

There are some sharp images here, it suggests that emotions are high. I don't actually see a girlfriend at the moment but there is something about you trying to understand someone on a deeper level, sort of a mystery person. It's seems you spend too much time at home, you need to go to that person. Does this person have a sports car or is that yours? Regardless, I'm seeing a sports car in the mix here... If you don't have a love interest at the moment, you will shortly but it's unclear if it will flourish, she seems a bit alien to you, different walks of life or backgrounds. Remember, every person you have contact with teaches you something, be open to the lesson.

Your home looks very active right now. It's almost like an onion, you keep peeling back the layers to find more layers... Did something happen to your Christmas tree? I keep hearing, "Protect the tree" Perhaps there is another tree that needs protection?

Leah.

• Like 1

Age - 42

Gender - female

Specific question - can you advise on my marriage? Will I do well in my job?

Hi Yee,

So what is going on with your marriage? I'm seeing a blurred line of separation. Have you been talking about separation or have you been trying a temporary one? I don't see it doing either of you much good. My best advise for a good marriage is, kiss before you sleep, never go to bed angry and laugh as much as you can. It's hard to be mad when you entertain each other.

Looks like you had high hopes for this job but you feel like your hands are tied, you can't do what you wanted to do, it was a sudden realization. Did the part of the job that attracted you go to someone else? You do feel comfortable in this job though. Looks like later on down the road things will get better but it's not tomorrow. I'm seeing a bit of an anger problem on your side, something is going to really make you mad, keep it to yourself, don't show your anger. Oh dear, there are two paths here, one showing what I said and the other after an angry spurt. If you do get uncontrollably angry, I see a change in jobs but it would also be good so it looks like either way, things work out.

Leah.

Age- 23

Gender- Male

Question- When will I find love? Can I expect a new job anytime soon?

Hi Dindwyder,

Well, you will make a wonderful husband, of this I have no doubt!! You have a heart full of love to give. Is someone sick in your home? A breathing problem of some sort? It looks like they will be fine as long as they do what the doctor says. Perhaps it's the job I'm seeing here... I'm getting the impression of someone going from home to home with respiratory instruments, teaching people how to use them. It looks like you work out of the house? This might be something to consider anyway.

Soon but not tomorrow, you will meet someone that is very smart, she wears a ponytail. There might be a present boyfriend or a fresh break up to deal with on her side but when she says it's in the past, it's in the past and you don't need to obsess over it. Be wise, use your brain. Don't chase her away with jealousy. Listen to her and make her laugh!!!

Leah.

Question: I don't have a question. Just have a look :) tnx in advance

Hi C 235,

Hahhaha, you like to be a stinker!!! Sort of a person that likes to test people and their motives. Very smart, possibly well educated. Your energy is very clear, though you do have a lot going on in your head all of the time, you will think about something until it is resolved in your own mind. Independent, strong but at times you seem to frighten people. Looks like at first you enjoyed that power and now it's seem to have gotten away from you and you do it without meaning too. Well, not everyone is out to get you or hurt you, some people just like the way you see things and are able to pick out the truth.

You may not believe in angels but they have helped you recently, with that break up, it hurt and really turned your world upside down, it looks like the person just vanished so it seems it was quick. In a way that's good, I think if you had had time to think about it, you would be really bitter. Instead you are clear minded even though your feelings might still be hurt, in time it will pass.

Did you have a test question? The answer you seek is "Yes".

Leah.

• Like 1

Hey Leah G got another one for ya

Will my health get better?

Hi Blind Pew,

I'm feeling stomach issues? And waking in the middle of the night unable to catch your breath? They are both stomach issues. The symptoms are horrid but the fix is easy, see your doctor and tell him everything, even what doesn't seem connected. I keep seeing a dental problem too?? Could also be connected... You have to be pro active in your health care. If you don't remember everything, write it down, most doctors actually appreciate it.

Leah.