Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic Reading Request

ag55

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone was able to give me a reading, I have never had one before but have been interested lately in having one done.

Thanks for your time. :)

Edited by ag55

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ag55

• charmcph

• MIKEINNV

• Monster Archiver

yeah i would love one to if you come across anyone i would be interested in having mine done as well.

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone was able to give me a reading, I have never had one before but have been interested lately in having one done.

Thanks for your time. :)

hi,

Feel drawn to you for some reason...

First with tomatoes being tossed, as in thrown ... only you would know what this means?

Gardner ... green thumb

Solar power

a ring.... sapphire and gold

chestnuts

airplane ride with a friend

work in a jail or something like this at one time?

Large dog hooked to a wagon.... working dog

Red bricks being used for fire place.

the name Lucinda...spelling on this ..

neck pain as like whip lash?

Hey, thanks for the reading.

Some of this makes sense and some I'm not quite sure about.

I just recently came back from holiday on a plane with a friend. I do have a bit of a green thumb or did atleast while I was away and not sure about throwing tomatoes but while there I did plant tomatoes.

I've never been to a jail and not quite sure on the others. Could they be related to future events or people I know? I'll keep thinking and let you know if anything comes to mind.

Thanks again for your time! :)

Hey, thanks for the reading.

Some of this makes sense and some I'm not quite sure about.

I just recently came back from holiday on a plane with a friend. I do have a bit of a green thumb or did atleast while I was away and not sure about throwing tomatoes but while there I did plant tomatoes.

I've never been to a jail and not quite sure on the others. Could they be related to future events or people I know? I'll keep thinking and let you know if anything comes to mind.

Thanks again for your time! :)

Hi again,

as for the rest that your not sure about.... most times it's something you will run across or will know or someone close to you. Most people I read for, usually call me and say hey remember when you read for me bla bla ... well I know what it means and they explain?! So I'm just the messenger... it's you that makes knowlege of it. And people tell me I'm usually two days ahead of myself? lol

Edited by charmcph

• 2 weeks later...

For you I see "MORALITY" where being proper and stiff have restricted the energy of life to the narrow confines of the mind. It is important to remember that judgments are the product of conditioning, and that when we apply these judgments to ourselfs or others, we fail to see ourselfs and life as they truly are. I also see "COMPROMISE" it is one thing to meet another half way, but when we compramise our own truths we undermine the harmony in our lifes, and often what we gain by this can leave a bitter taste in our mouths.

Hey, thanks for the reading MIKEINNV... sorry for the late reply. I didn't notice I had another reading.

All of this seems true and seems to be me... I am quite proper and stiff and it all quite makes sense.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Just wanted to let Charmcph know most of the things given I actually figured out. Just not the ring and the name, although Lucinda has come up recently in my head, just not sure where from.

As for the neck pain, a week or 2 before posting this a wave crashed me into the floor and had a lot of neck pain. Didn't think of that until now :P

I was wondering, can anyone see anything career wise with me? I'm having a hard time right now regarding my career.

Thanks

:)

Hi

Nothing on career from me... sorry

but what I did get

top gun?

Art Museum, paintings, showing

learning a difficult math?

boxing and a bell

antique's

Name ... Johnathon

walking, looking up ... star's

moth ball ?

good luck with the career search...

Hey,

Not sure about some of the things yet, but the art museum and paintings could be something I'm going to in a couple of weeks.

Difficult Math could be programming? Not sure about that and it's been a while since I've done any.

Walking looking up at the stars I did actually do a few weeks back as I was on a small Caribbean island with no lights, sky looked amazing.

Thanks again! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Needing more determination in regarding success, needing to find a resolve,staying in the same chapter- does not have it all on the table, having a strong will. That's what I'm seeing right now

Needing more determination in regarding success, needing to find a resolve,staying in the same chapter- does not have it all on the table, having a strong will. That's what I'm seeing right now

Hey, thanks a lot. That makes sense as I do need to be more determined in this situation. Although not understanding what "staying in the same chapter- does not have it all on the table, having a strong will" means?

Thanks