Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Almost Taken?

Bdogxxl

Well, I am new here and I found this to be a neat website and so I will go ahead and post my story here. Last night I was laying in my bed with my laptop and felt sleepy, so I shut my eyes. It felt like 2 minutes had past, but I was still awake? Everything went black and I was facing my wall next to my bed. I woke up and could not move and heard strange noises and my door creek open. I was slowly being dragged off my bed and could not scream for help or move.I felt whatever it was taking me. I was terrified and was ready to die. I already have a terrible fear of aliens so thinking "it" was one that was dragging me off my bed was even worse. I hit the floor and regained consciousness and immanently stood up ready to fight for some reason. I thought this was sleep paralysis, but since when does some one move their own body unconsciously and consciously during sleep paralysis? Any thoughts? Is this just me in the dream world or something happening to me that can't be explained?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rafterman

• Gary Meadows

• notforgotten

• Bdogxxl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am new here and I found this to be a neat website and so I will go ahead and post my story here. Last night I was laying in my bed with my laptop and felt sleepy, so I shut my eyes. It felt like 2 minutes had past, but I was still awake? Everything went black and I was facing my wall next to my bed. I woke up and could not move and heard strange noises and my door creek open. I was slowly being dragged off my bed and could not scream for help or move.I felt whatever it was taking me. I was terrified and was ready to die. I already have a terrible fear of aliens so thinking "it" was one that was dragging me off my bed was even worse. I hit the floor and regained consciousness and immanently stood up ready to fight for some reason. I thought this was sleep paralysis, but since when does some one move their own body unconsciously and consciously during sleep paralysis? Any thoughts? Is this just me in the dream world or something happening to me that can't be explained?

Extreme, but fairly textbook sleep paralysis. There's nothing paranormal about it.

It sounds like aliens to me.I have a problem with them as well. Pray to heaven for help, for they are the only ones that can help you. Heaven has helped me with those devils.

Edited by notforgotten