Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doomsday Dec 21, 2012 Scenarios

SRCivic98

Okay enough with this whole trying to predict Dec 21, 2012 Doomsday and crap like that, how about we ask this question to you guys out there? What would you like to see happen, what would you say would happen, what do you think is instore for that day and that year? When will it start, how will it end, will it ever end, what's the climate like, etc. etc. etc. Let me know, heck, let everyone know! Later.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blizno

• SlimJim22

• TheSearcher

• Agent. Mulder

Nothings going to happen. I'm looking forward to being done highschool though.. and me graduating IS a momentous occasion for everyone.

I hear they bringing out the new DOOM on XBOX. They gonna call it DOOM 4 EVER - 21/12/12...

Edited by REBEL

If you dont stop bringing it up it's going to turn into a self fulfilling prophecy.

Okay enough with this whole trying to predict Dec 21, 2012 Doomsday and crap like that, how about we ask this question to you guys out there? What would you like to see happen, what would you say would happen, what do you think is instore for that day and that year? When will it start, how will it end, will it ever end, what's the climate like, etc. etc. etc. Let me know, heck, let everyone know! Later.

Sounds like you're trying to ask for predictions... :rolleyes:

its just like chain mail its made up ,because like i was apparently s posed to be visited by a demon last night that comes to slit my throat but it never happend

Shouldn't this be in the 'nah thats rubbish' or witchcraft section :rolleyes:

Well, since only half of us will be here when that day comes around, it will be a day of great meditation. People will start floating in air and soon they'll find that they can fly and then there will be groaning and moaning people on the ground because they hit somebody flying thru the air. :lol:

Doesn't matter if it happens or not. What are you going to do?? You could freak out about it, but you still have no control over what is going to happen on that date.

Just keep on living your life. If nothing happens, then so be it. If something does happen, there is nothing you can do about it.

from what i have read and studied about the mian and the hopi prophesy it is supposed to be a polar shift.

not just the magnetic field shifting ( as presented with trace magnatisem studies, anuall shifts in the order of 10 to 11,000 years, dont remember right now, also coincides with dinosaur extinctions )

but the axis on which the earth spinns is supposed to change.

in some discussions it has come up that the polar caps will be over water in the north and the south after the shift.

which lends credence to north america becomming three large islands.

if it does happen like this, it will be interesting to see what kind of animals and plants emerge from antartica.

but that is just one of many.

Edited by the eternal me

Absolutly nothing is going to happen on Dec 21 2012. All the Mayas said is that we will be having a different understanding of things for the better. We will not be ^_^ greedy and shelfish like we are today. Everyone will be thinking in a much better way to help each other instead of thinking of ourselves. How, wouldn't that be a very nice place to be living in??? I think so.

Absolutly nothing is going to happen on Dec 21 2012. All the Mayas said is that we will be having a different understanding of things for the better. We will not be ^_^ greedy and shelfish like we are today. Everyone will be thinking in a much better way to help each other instead of thinking of ourselves. How, wouldn't that be a very nice place to be living in??? I think so.

I'll believe in end of world before total enlightenment!

I hear they bringing out the new DOOM on XBOX. They gonna call it DOOM 4 EVER - 21/12/12...

You do give the weirdest answers. LOL

What would I like to see happen? I would like to see something cool like an alien invasion or something. What do I think will actually happen? I think there will be some kind of pole shift, so boring.

Doesn't matter if it happens or not. What are you going to do?? You could freak out about it, but you still have no control over what is going to happen on that date.

Just keep on living your life. If nothing happens, then so be it. If something does happen, there is nothing you can do about it.

This isn't whether Doomsday is or isn't going to happen. It's WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN IF IT DID HAPPEN!!!!! Get it right alright? So just think up something you'd like to see happen on Dec 21, 2012 and go with it. Don't be so up tight.

This isn't whether Doomsday is or isn't going to happen. It's WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN IF IT DID HAPPEN!!!!! Get it right alright? So just think up something you'd like to see happen on Dec 21, 2012 and go with it. Don't be so up tight.

I would like to see the people of Earth face the "doomsday" and realize that the predictions meant nothing. I would like humanity to start to shake off its burden of superstition, religion and fantasy and open its eyes to the true glory of the universe, which is huger, more complex and more amazing than all the ancient myths ever imagined.

Personally I think Middlesbrough will be in a relegation fight, whilst the title will be a two or three horse race between Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Liverpool fans will be complaining about their Martian owners and demanding that they go back to Plutonian ownership, and England will have Steve McClaren back at the helm leading them into the intergalactic finals.

The 2012 Doomsday scenario is the same across the board with different cultures, separate cultures, separated by thousands of miles. The Chinese, The Maya, the Hopi Indians, even a web based program used today to predict stock futures has come up with 2012 as a baadd year for the earth and mankind. Across the board, different cultures coming up with 2012. Scary.

On Dec. 21, 2012, earth and the whole solar system will be aligned with the galactic center, and extremely powerful gravity source. Take into account that the polar ice caps will be melted even more by 2012, the earth is due for another pole shift about this time; so with melted ice caps, the earth's pole shift could happen at this time, and I believe it will be dramatic, not slow. Think about it, take the weight of a spinning top's bottom and top, its going to whobble! With the polar ice caps being very depleted by 2012, I think something is going to happen, and its not going to be good for us.

In laymans terms, were %$#^ed.

JJ

A mega-thrust earthquake along the pacific coast

the chang in elevation will change winter for the rest of N America.

oh and godzilla woken by it in a grumpy rage he destroys tokyo.

WWIII busts out between Canada and USA. while trying to stabalize from disaster. causing a good books worth of team ups and betrayals

Columbians getting rich as mercinaries

Cuba backs Canada

Britain backs the US

The middle east hits civil war due to troop pull-out

im still working the statistics.

On Dec. 21, 2012, earth and the whole solar system will be aligned with the galactic center, and extremely powerful gravity source. Take into account that the polar ice caps will be melted even more by 2012, the earth is due for another pole shift about this time; so with melted ice caps, the earth's pole shift could happen at this time, and I believe it will be dramatic, not slow. Think about it, take the weight of a spinning top's bottom and top, its going to whobble! With the polar ice caps being very depleted by 2012, I think something is going to happen, and its not going to be good for us.

JJ

The solar system orbits around the galactic center just as Earth orbits around the sun. The slight wobbling above and below the galactic plane that we have discovered has ZERO gravitational effect on the solar system and on Earth. When the solar system is aligned with the galactic disk...nothing will change.

Yes, the polar caps are melting fast. Even if they disappear altogether, Earth is not going to flip over. The magnetic poles are predicted to change places within the next several thousand years, but that's due to twisting currents within the spinning, iron-rich, liquid center of the planet, which creates Earth's magnetic field. The swapping of magnetic poles has nothing whatsoever to do with swapping planetary poles.

On the last day of existence you should spend much of the day admiring the beauty around you. You should spend the rest of the day telling the important people in your life how much they mean to you.

That wouldn't be a bad idea to do right now, and again tomorrow and...

A mega-thrust earthquake along the pacific coast

the chang in elevation will change winter for the rest of N America.

oh and godzilla woken by it in a grumpy rage he destroys tokyo.

WWIII busts out between Canada and USA. while trying to stabalize from disaster. causing a good books worth of team ups and betrayals

Columbians getting rich as mercinaries

Cuba backs Canada

Britain backs the US

The middle east hits civil war due to troop pull-out

im still working the statistics.

I knew Canada was planning to invade the US! Did my many years of shouting in front of government buildings do more than get me thrown in the "drunk tank"? Did they listen? No!

Weep as our new Canadian overlords take control of the once proud USA!

How could it be a World War when there are only two countries? :rolleyes:

I knew Canada was planning to invade the US!

With temperatures rising, it is looking more and more likely the bread basin in the USA will migrate North into Canada.

Given the passing through the waters that essentially are Canadian, I would expect another excuse for USA to invade a country ;)