Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is there really an Ancient hall of records?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    Alisdair.MacDonald

Alisdair.MacDonald

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

Many people are stuck the theory that the Sphinx will be opened, a secret passage will be found and it will lead to a Hall of Records where all the mysteries of life will be revealed. We realise that what I am writing will be very hard for many people to accept and will contradict others beliefs. We respect this. This is written for those people who want to know about the Hall of Records, or as I call it, the Library, its meaning, use and how to access its vast store on information, not to argue over other peoples beliefs.

Many people have been searching for the Hall of Records and have been both trying to locate it, or awaiting the "opening" or wanting to be present when it is opened.

The Hall was "opened" in 1998, just as predicted by Edgar Cayce. However people have mistaken the "opening" as being physical. The Hall has been sealed from all access until recently, virtually regardless of who they were in the universe.

The "opening" really means that it is now accessible, but to access the Hall you have to project yourself in, and then only under the guidance of the guarding spirits.

http://www.neilos.org/Wands_hall.htm

#2    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

Sounds very convenient. Must be true.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

You can access Santa's toy factory in the north pole the same way..

#4    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,565 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

...I wasn't aware that noted convicted, jailed fraud Cayce got something /right/.

I guess you learn something new (if not correct) every day.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#5    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,118 posts

• I don't want to believe; I want to know.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

He might have been right on a few points but certainly not about a fictional thing like the Akashic records.

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,090 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Ground penetrating radar has proven there is a chamber or something under the Sphinx.  What is in it if anything will remain a mystery until the Egyptian government lets someone dig and I don't look for that to happen.

#7    shrooma

shrooma

Ugly bag of mostly water.

• 2,707 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:10 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 15 July 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Sounds very convenient. Must be true.
i've been in JT.
it's not as good as i thought it would be, and the bar was crap, but it's alright i suppose, if you've nowhere else you need to project into for a while.....
;-)

''One is all for religion until one visits a really religious country. Then, one is all for drains, machinery, and a minimum wage.''
-Aldous Huxley-

#8    shrooma

shrooma

• 2,707 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostAlisdair.MacDonald, on 15 July 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

Many people are stuck the theory that the Sphinx will be opened, a secret passage will be found and it will lead to a Hall of Records where all the mysteries of life will be revealed. We realise that what I am writing will be very hard for many people to accept and will contradict others beliefs. We respect this. This is written for those people who want to know about the Hall of Records, or as I call it, the Library, its meaning, use and how to access its vast store on information, not to argue over other peoples beliefs.

Many people have been searching for the Hall of Records and have been both trying to locate it, or awaiting the "opening" or wanting to be present when it is opened.
now, you see ali, you were doing ok up to this point Δ

The Hall was "opened" in 1998, just as predicted by Edgar Cayce. However people have mistaken the "opening" as being physical. The Hall has been sealed from all access until recently, virtually regardless of who they were in the universe.

The "opening" really means that it is now accessible, but to access the Hall you have to project yourself in, and then only under the guidance of the guarding spirits.

but after this bit Δ
you started to lose the crowd.
but good luck with it anyway.....

''One is all for religion until one visits a really religious country. Then, one is all for drains, machinery, and a minimum wage.''
-Aldous Huxley-

#9    Winter Summer

Winter Summer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

• That's what it takes.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

Reference to the opening of the Hall of Records may be metaphorical.

Some believe it's the opening of the third eye or activation of the pineal gland rather than a physical place.

Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been said before.

#10    Winter Summer

Winter Summer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

• That's what it takes.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:35 AM

View Postjaylemurph, on 15 July 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

...I wasn't aware that noted convicted, jailed fraud Cayce got something /right/.

I guess you learn something new (if not correct) every day.

--Jaylemurph

Cayce was never jailed.  Are you confusing him with Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon Church?

Silence often says much more
Than trying to say what's been said before.

#11    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,277 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:30 AM

View PostWinter Summer, on 16 July 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

Cayce was never jailed.  Are you confusing him with Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon Church?

It would be an easy and forgivable mistake to make. Quite frankly, both were obvious charlatans.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#12    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,565 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:17 AM

View PostWinter Summer, on 16 July 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

Cayce was, in fact, arrested in 1935 for practicing medicine without a license and (briefly) put in jail for it. He was also arrested for fortune-telling in New York state in 1932. And I am not confusing him with (as Kmt points out) the other noted charlatan and fabricator of fictional langauges and history, Joe Smith.

And while this information is readily available through normal media, it is not (oddly) available through the network of people continuing his practice of bilking others. But if you give me $50, I'll tell you more in great detail. Pyschically.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#13    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,020 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostAlisdair.MacDonald, on 15 July 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

Many people are stuck the theory that the Sphinx will be opened, a secret passage will be found and it will lead to a Hall of Records where all the mysteries of life will be revealed. We realise that what I am writing will be very hard for many people to accept ...

And even harder for many people to read.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#14    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,020 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:38 AM

View PostHilander, on 16 July 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

Ground penetrating radar has proven there is a chamber or something under the Sphinx.  What is in it if anything will remain a mystery until the Egyptian government lets someone dig and I don't look for that to happen.

It'as been dug (or drilled) into twice.

It's a natural cavity - a crack in the limestone bedrock.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#15    shrooma

shrooma

• 2,707 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

View PostHarte, on 16 July 2013 - 03:38 AM, said:

It'as been dug (or drilled) into twice.

It's a natural cavity - a crack in the limestone bedrock.

Harte
i wasn't aware of that Harte, thanks for the info!

-Aldous Huxley-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users