Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

"they were small beings"

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1    mystic_chill

mystic_chill

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

Well there is enough convincing testomy that proves the Roswell incident was a government cover up to hide the discovery of something otherworldly. As facinating as the events that unfolded were, the collection of data describing the occupants of the crashed vessel seem discrepant from one another. Some reports indicate that the beings from the craft were very humanoid, having eyes complete with pupils, teeth that were well dentured, etc. Other reports have very common features to the widely popular grey alien which have very few similarities. So which is it? Why are there so many different accounts to what the beings looked like? Even the size varries from one discription to the next.

#2    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

View Postmystic_chill, on 01 May 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

Why are there so many different accounts to what the beings looked like? Even the size varries from one discription to the next.

Maybe it's because there were no bodies in the first place and they just made up the descriptions to fit popular notions of what aliens are suppossed to look like?

Sounds logical to me.

#3    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

Well there is enough convincing testomy that proves the Roswell incident was a government cover up to hide the discovery of something otherworldly. As facinating as the events that unfolded were, the collection of data describing the occupants of the crashed vessel seem discrepant from one another. Some reports indicate that the beings from the craft were very humanoid, having eyes complete with pupils, teeth that were well dentured, etc. Other reports have very common features to the widely popular grey alien which have very few similarities. So which is it? Why are there so many different accounts to what the beings looked like? Even the size varries from one discription to the next.

You should be asking Stanton Friedman, after all, he made them up.

And no, there is not enough convincing testimony to back that ever changing, ever growing ET camp fire story. There is enough to suck in the credulous.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#4    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

I often wonder what would happen if, hypothetically, our government came out and said all the Roswell theories are true.  If they delivered all necessary evidence, including bodies, space craft & anything else, would a new branch of conspiracy theorists sprout up?

This time arguing that the evidence provided has been faked and the government is still lying.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#5    Robbo

Robbo

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

What if it was a weather balloon? One that was equipped to carry human occupants...with the intention of sending it over Soviet Russia. Decompression, high altitude and freezing temperatures might have made the bodies look alien. It was a time before ethical guidelines too, so what if the bodies were not adult but some poor 14/15 year old orphan kids? Sounds ridiculous, but so does the alien idea.

"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God entity

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,090 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 01 May 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

I often wonder what would happen if, hypothetically, our government came out and said all the Roswell theories are true.  If they delivered all necessary evidence, including bodies, space craft & anything else, would a new branch of conspiracy theorists sprout up?

This time arguing that the evidence provided has been faked and the government is still lying.
If the government ever wants to pull an April 1st prank.

#7    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 01 May 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

If the government ever wants to pull an April 1st prank.

Lol just hypothetically

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#8    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 10,396 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

Does anyone want to argue over who assassinated McKinley?  That is about as old, well, I guess it will take another 50 years for this one to fade out.  Whether Hitler is alive in Argentina might be in the right time frame.

#9    mystic_chill

mystic_chill

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

In a way that somewhat happened in 1995 with the release of the alien autopsy video. Truth is companies have banked well with the events that occured in 1947.

#10    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

Short occupant is a huge commonality in a lot of occupant reports. If the truth came out tomorrow about the ET's the short size, large cranium, long arms would be true.

#11    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:37 AM

It would also change technology beyond belief, as not a scarp has even been recorded to have been found at Roswell. Apparently that spaceship had no engines, no controls, nothing. Just bendy metal that looks like rubber backed aluminium foil.

And the occupants were not visible for like 30 years LOL.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#12    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 02 May 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

It would also change technology beyond belief, as not a scarp has even been recorded to have been found at Roswell. Apparently that spaceship had no engines, no controls, nothing. Just bendy metal that looks like rubber backed aluminium foil.

And the occupants were not visible for like 30 years LOL.
Yep that's how far ahead of us they are. No actual controls either (as we think of controls). Perhaps some form of thought control is used. Hard for "flat earth society" blokes like you to fathom I know. And as far as "not a scarp" being found..... I believe you are correct on that one. A scarp was never mentioned.

#13    Colonel Rhubarb

Colonel Rhubarb

Scrupulously Polite

• 22,255 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

because I suspect the bodies were added later as a colourful enhancement to the original story.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#14    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 28,243 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

View PostZeta Reticulum, on 02 May 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

Yep that's how far ahead of us they are. No actual controls either (as we think of controls). Perhaps some form of thought control is used. Hard for "flat earth society" blokes like you to fathom I know. And as far as "not a scarp" being found..... I believe you are correct on that one. A scarp was never mentioned.

Yeah, that is also what the Ancient greeks said about Zues and Thor to explain lighting. I am more of a Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster person, seeming as you know the flat earth society so well, I assue you are a member? Lets face it, you and I in the same room? Not going to work is it. Now if you were Sheep Smart........

#15    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

Another explanation of "small bodies". Presume, for instance, that a secret test aircraft has crashed and a civilian comes across the scene. They may see wreckage that is very unfamiliar to them, so it becomes a "flying saucer". Then they see the remains of the pilot, and or, other crew. The victims will probably have been badly burnt. I don't know how many here have seen an actual burnt body, but they hardly look human, and they are also very shrunken. An adult male can shrink to the size of a child. If somebody is unfamiliar with this, and vast majority will be, then this person may think that as children do not pilot aircraft, then the only other explanation, based on strange wreckage as well, is that they are alien. Just my theory and probably 100% wrong....

edit to add that it is not bones shrinking, it is the general loss of tissue. Bodies in aircraft crashes are not usually conveniently laid out on the ground so they can be measured, they are, a mess....

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 02 May 2013 - 04:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users