Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens in ancient Egypt?

One of the most important objects in ancient Egypt was the 'winged disk'.

A flying disk, right?

Then we have pharaoh, recording a UFO sighting...

'...These rings of fire came and went high and wide in the sky.

The Pharaoh’s army watched for a long time with the King himself.

This happened after dinner. Then these rings of fire ascended even

higher into the sky and headed south. Fish and birds then fell from

the sky. Never in the memory of man had a great phenomenon been

seen on this earth… and the Pharaoh had incense brought to make

peace with Earth… and the Pharaoh ordered that what had happened

be written and kept in the Annals of the House of Life so that it be

remembered for all posterity…” ¹ It was round and measured

about fifty metres...'

http://www.scuolaegizia.org/Croatian/Hrvatski_papiro_Tulli.htm

Early hieroglyphics are pictures attempting to connect and associate

new concepts. This language then, was adapted to the level of development

of the early humans.

I honestly trust aliens were involved with the formation of Egyptian pharaonic culture.

These aliens spent many years as teachers [ Thoth] , teaching the pharaoh

how to read and write.

Also teaching the pharaohs agriculture and ploughing and how to use many other

new technologies.[mining]

Once the pharaoh[heliopolis priest-kings] were ready for kingship, they

empolyed members of their new priesthood to teach the people, how to use the

plough - food for the pharaohs.

Please re-read your Stichin and von Daniken with an arched eyebrow and a modicum of insight. This AA theory is going to stay with us for a long time, I fear, without much other than a crude methodology of correlation over the millennia to sustain it.

• Like 5

Is it just me or does anyone else hear loud circus music when they read fluxed's posts?

do you really read them?

• Like 4

.....and here we go again.

Edited by Hida Akechi
  • Like 2

A flying disk, right?

about fifty metres...'

http://www.scuolaegi...apiro_Tulli.htm

of the early humans.

I honestly trust aliens were involved with the formation of Egyptian pharaonic culture.

how to read and write.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulli_Papyrus

In summary, the Tulli Papyrus is not a papyrus, but rather a translation of a modern transcription of an alleged Egyptian document, the location of which is currently unknown, and has only been reported by one individual (i.e., de Rachewiltz). No scientific analysis can be made without examining the original for authenticity. The so-called 'circles of fire' might possibly be explained by natural phenomena; however Leonard's preferred rendering 'fiery disks' makes this interpretation a little more problematic.

In other words it looks to be a modern fake.

• Like 1

I got fluxed up in Hight school and thought I was an Alien !

• Like 1

Is it just me or does anyone else hear loud circus music when they read fluxed's posts?

i also envision him in twisted clown makeup
  • Like 2

NO MORE ANCIENT ALIENS THREADS!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say that a bit louder :tu:

NO MORE ANCIENT ALIENS THREADS!

• Like 4

Have you guys seen that Ancient Aliens show on TV yet?

You mean the one that everyone thought was debunked yet it actually said nothing at all about how the stonework was achieved at Puma Punku and other great sites?

Then think that the 'debunk' was nothing more than the work of a born again Christian who was trying to vindicate the creation myth.

Ah well; another debunk bites the dust.

:lol:

• Like 2

At last zoser finds a kindred spirit to chat with, the pair of them wont need us, thankfully.. but I wonder how long it lasts before they start to disagree?

• Like 4

argh, I wasnt going to join in more but I hate to see total BS go unchecked. so erm, aliens taught the Egyptians how to plough?

WRONG AGAIN fluxed, as usual!

quote:

Farming is perhaps the oldest industry in the World. Historians are generally agreed that the earliest implement was probably a crude pointed bent stick or tree branch which was used to stir the soil surface. In affect a hand held hoe in which the user scratched at the earth to form a tilth in which corn could be sown. Early mans struggle for survival became closely linked to the success of his crops and therefore he cultivated more land in order to grow more corn to sustain his life. It soon became apparent that the more the soil was tilled the better the germination and crop quality.

Man continually strived to become more efficient and those hand held hoes soon developed into simple ploughs, well before the early Egyptians over 4000 years ago

http://www.ploughmen.co.uk/ploughhistory.htm

Bloody aliens eh? Teaching us stuff we already knew :w00t:

• Like 4

You mean the one that everyone thought was debunked yet it actually said nothing at all about how the stonework was achieved at Puma Punku and other great sites?

Then think that the 'debunk' was nothing more than the work of a born again Christian who was trying to vindicate the creation myth.

Pretty sure the poster was referencing the terrible history channel show that is filled with half truths and outright lies, designed solely to increase viewership on said channel in an effort to boost ratings and ad revenue.

• Like 5

Have you guys seen that Ancient Aliens show on TV yet?

You mean the one where they use absolutely no scientific method to prove any single one of their wild claims?

Debunking that crap is too easy. I tried watching it before, it was less than a minute in before I couldn't take the lies anymore.

• Like 5

That isn't even close to the truth and if you were honest to yourself you would admit it

• Like 2

A flying disk, right?

about fifty metres...'

http://www.scuolaegi...apiro_Tulli.htm

of the early humans.

how to read and write.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate

Fluxed, if you don't stop it, they're going to find you and sue you for copyright infringement. Just a friendly bit of advice.

• Like 1

I'll have to agree though that certainly doesn't mean 'Aliens' played a part in the building of these marvelous sites. Some people often speak as if the methodology used for the constructions of these site and their purpose are very well understood and undisputable but that is simply not true. We have theories and hypothesises but in some cases there is no solid evidence that support them.

I take the exemple of Stonehenge, According to the Bradshaw Foundation:

''To get the 9 ton lintels into place, the most likely method of construction may have been via the use of an earth ramp piled up against the uprights. The lintels would then have been hauled up the ramp by ropes into their exact position.

Whatever the methods used, for we are still not certain, they demonstrate an astounding level of both achievement and ambition.''

Source: http://www.bradshawf...onstruction.php

Though it's an intersesting hypothesis, we just have no way to know as yet how it was really builded and why exactly. Therefore it's not very surprising that supporters of the Alien hypothesis felt the need suggest ideas of their own.

I also had mitigated feelings about this ''Ancient Aliens Debunked'' film, when I found out that the producer Chris White was a christian fondamentalist and biblical litteralist. I have nothing against that and I politely respect his views, but clearly there is a religious agenda behind the making of the documentary.

After a quick research, I discovered that he runs some kind of conspiracy website and that he has beliefs of his own, for exemple according to him the Noah Ark was a real event and the global myths are all connected at the Tower Of Babel.

See: http://conspiracyclo...6.K5ZbTCbk.dpbs and http://www.jasoncola...s-debunked.html

Of course that doesn't mean the documentary is not of quality, I personally haven't seen it though and I do not feel the need to. I already know that the Ancient Alien hypothesis has absolutely nothing to do with mainstream archeology and history.

Edited by sam_comm

Some people often speak as if the methodology used for the constructions of these site and their purpose are very well understood and undisputable but that is simply not true.

Not true? OK, heres ONE MAN who builds a Stonehenge

• Like 2

A flying disk, right?

I'd usually attribute a flying disk to the Sun or the Moon. Or maybe that's just you?

Not true? OK, heres ONE MAN who builds a Stonehenge

Nice video. Thanks!

That's an amazing feat for one man to be able to make that massive block stand straight. But there is actually no mention of how he would put the huge misshapen stones on top, which seems to be quite an achievement too. That is was confuse me most I shoud say.

As for me I have no doubt that Stonhenge was man made, though how exactly and why (which is a big part of the mystery too) Stonehenge was made is still very much up for debate.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

Nice video. Thanks!

. But there is actually no mention of how he would put the huge stones of top, which seems to be quite an achievement too.

Did you watch it all? It was explained!!

• Like 3

Did you watch it all? It was explained!!

It's ingenious there is no doubt about that but I have yet to see that applied to the scale and size of stonehenge with it's massive misshapen blocks let alone the getting there of those. But it's very interesting indeed.

Still, with absolutely no trace record of who builted it and how, without understanding the true purpose of this contruction site estimated to 600 years of building it's hard to be certain of anything in my opinion. I've heard various hypothesises by scientists and marginal researchers yet who knows?

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1