Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Recently as a game i have.......

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

Been playing Battlefield 3 since it was released.  Still start of Battlefield 1943 and BF: Bad Company 1 & 2 sometimes.  But picked up Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 because my brother bought it and am thoroughly enjoying it.  Hate all the older COD games.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#17    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

Ive gotten stuck on World of Tanks. FTP. Can get in play  a few matches. Put it down. has mnay qualities Ive despised in other games...The grind !!

#18    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

I would dearly love to see a game that isn't really a game but can have game aspects if you want it to, but where the main objective is to expose you to geography, anthropology, history, philosophy, and so on by allowing you to sort-of just explore.

There are a lot of things on the internet beginning to approach this, and I may have missed something, so maybe I just need to wait.

#19    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 04 March 2013 - 06:55 AM, said:

I would dearly love to see a game that isn't really a game but can have game aspects if you want it to, but where the main objective is to expose you to geography, anthropology, history, philosophy, and so on by allowing you to sort-of just explore.

There are a lot of things on the internet beginning to approach this, and I may have missed something, so maybe I just need to wait.

The new Tomb Raider should be awesome!  Comes out tomorrow!

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#20    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostCRYSiiSx2, on 04 March 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Been playing Battlefield 3 since it was released.  Still start of Battlefield 1943 and BF: Bad Company 1 & 2 sometimes.  But picked up Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 because my brother bought it and am thoroughly enjoying it.  Hate all the older COD games.

I haven't played any of the Battlefield games but all of them are relatively inexpensive these days. These games are more geared to online multiplay, right?

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users