Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why same sexes people attract each other

Transform

rofl.gif

I am curious to know what different religions explained why in this world there are people who attract to his or here same sexes. wacko.gif

Example: Male are attracted to male and female are attracted to female.They even have sex and willing to marriage one another. mellow.gif

What Bible written inside ,Koran written inside, Taoism,Buddist,and other religions who believe In Goddess, God, Satan etc.got explained to this.

And what scientists explained?

Why God,Goddess,Satan etc.created these people for grin2.gif

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seraphina

• Super Pancake

• Ashley-Star*Child

• jack0fhearts

Well for buddhist they honestly don't care. buddhism is a philosophy some take it as a religion, but any way you can take buddhism and apply it to your life style and your religion. So you can be gay and be a buddhist or you can be a christian and still be a buddhist.

Taoism it might be tricky subject they believe in ying and yang so a man's life is only completed with companionship with a women. They would say your life most not be in balance or the universal energy is not flowing through you, or your life is corrupted by society and crap like that. But eventually I think Taoism could tolerate since it can be flexible because one of it's principles is to solve lifes problems and maybe they would realize it's not wrong to be gay.

And for christians it's Satan devil.gif that's why your gay, your listening to Satan devil.gif and following lust for the male body. hmm.gif I think!!

And for christians it's Satan  that's why your gay, your listening to Satan  and following lust for the male body.  I think!!

No matter what Christian you ask, I would think they'd despise homosexuality because it goes against the words of god, and is sexual expression for recreation rather then procreation.

Last summer I was watching the news on the Gay Marriage thing, someone actually had a protest sign saying," Gay People are Possessed by Demons." I don't think you can get more ignorant to an issue then that. hmm.gif

Yes, this thread should be interesting. wacko.gif

And what scientists explained?

Homosexuality is caused in the womb, due to a faulty hormone delivering system...during development, a fetus is required to receive two doses of a certain hormone (I'll just keep the explanation as simple as I possibly can, and not get into the details). The first dose configures the embyro to develope as a male, growing testes and so on, and the second (delivered far later in the development process) installs male behaviour characteristics (vertibrate embyros are female at basic factory settings, which is why these doses are needed).

If the first dose is recieved, but the second dose arrives in poor quantities, then the fetus will develope as a male, but will still have female behaviour characteristics....the child won't be homosexual as an absolute certainty, but there's a good chance they will be. On the other hand, if the first dose isn't recieved, but the second one, due to some malfunction in the fetus development, is, then the child will be born as a girl, but be wired with male behaviour (lesbians).

The fact that a male hormone is responsible for this is the reason why there are so many more homosexual men than women (about ten to one).

In short, homosexuality is as much a part of someone's makeup as the colour of their eyes, their height, or whether they're right or left handed. Science has known this for a very long time....and I hold that anyone who holds sexuality against someone in this day and age is an absolute retard tongue.gif

Bisexuality, just like homosexuality, is caused by the same hormone....varying levels of the hormone have different effects. Male bisexuals are rather rare though.

Haha..Seraphina just seems to have an answer for everything laugh.gif

No matter what Christian you ask, I would think they'd despise homosexuality because it goes against the words of god, and is sexual expression for recreation rather then procreation.

Thats not true..its mostly the seriously religious Christians that think that way.

Edited by JayMan895

You know that for a fact or assume?

Yes, I know that for a fact tongue.gif You see, one day, scientists decided that studying the causes and genetic similarities in homosexuals was a better way of finding out what caused it than putting it down to demons tongue.gif

Wow, I must have demons all in me then  devil.gif

496830[/snapback]

Oh that's what's wrong with you. I just thought you were 2 fries short of a Happy Meal. wink2.gif

But it cant just be that people are born gay..ive known people that were straight at one point and then became gay. Could it possibly be psychological as well?

Sometimes I just wish religion was straight forward cause science p*** me off occasionally

Seraphina how can it be a hormone problem you don't think being gay could be a free will just because a person wants to be gay.

But it cant just be that people are born gay..ive known people that were straight at one point and then became gay. Could it possibly be psychological as well?

Such instances are most likely down to people who were bisexual, and later decided that they prefered one gender over another...it is perfectly possible for people to live in denial, but it doesn't change the fact that their sexuality is determined, just like everything else, back when they're a small bundle of cells tongue.gif

The problem is that science has known exactly what causes homosexuality for decades. Unfortunately, a combination of prejudices (mostly caused by religion), and the fact that homosexuals themselves continue to promote the idea that they made a "choice" have meant that alot of people don't understand this.

As a straight person, I find it quite impossible to magically create sexual feelings for someone of my own gender tongue.gif My genes tell me that I like the opposite sex...being straight or gay is just like being black or white, short or tall...you can't wave a magic wand and change it. Nor, for that matter, is it something that should make you society's pet freak.

Seraphina how can it be a hormone problem you don't think being gay could be a free will just because a person wants to be gay.

Don't be utterly ridiculous. Why on earth would any intelligent person consciously make a decision that would expose them to the same stigma and prejudices that homosexuals have to suffer?

Edited by Seraphina

I forwarded this topic on to a fellow gay person (some of you might know him tongue.gif )

.... and he said this was a boreing topic and not worth him getting involved... cool.gif

Don't be utterly ridiculous. Why on earth would any intelligent person consciously make a decision that would expose them to the same stigma and prejudices that homosexuals have to suffer?

496920[/snapback]

oh you don't be utterly ridiculous angry.gif

Why did minorities(African Americans) and women fight for equality when they knew society were against them.

Why did the religously opressed choose to stand for their religion when they knew they would be ridiculed or even killed.

Why does anybody do anything, cause they want to do it and they mean it, despite the consequences.

Edited by Super Pancake

Wow, I must have demons all in me then  devil.gif

496830[/snapback]

Oh that's what's wrong with you. I just thought you were 2 fries short of a Happy Meal. wink2.gif

496906[/snapback]

I guess now the truth is out grin2.gif

I've always known that I prefered females to males. Even when I was young, though I tried to deny it to myself. Finally I just accepted it, and once I did that it was easier. I've always had to hide it because of where I live. It wasn't until recently that I started letting people know. I didn't chose it, it's just the way I am.

Does it really matter wether you are gay or otherwise..I say live and let live...

496928[/snapback]

I guess it is because they feel uncomfortable around each other?

Or maybe some believe it is a development defect?

Or that homosexuality will cease the production of humanity?(Not that it could be useful in these overpopulated times)

Bah, Who cares... All shall be decided when the homosexual warrior and the heterosexual warrior meet on the field of battle and either unite in total rebirth or annihilate each other.

Sometimes I just wish religion was straight forward cause science p*** me off occasionally

496919[/snapback]

It's totally biological. No one wants to be gay. It's just something that is there. To say that someone wants to live a life that society does not accept is really silly.

Do you think Mathew Shepard wanted to be bashed to death? Do you think we like

the way society portaries us as sexual predotors, sick, and perverted? No one chooses this life style. If you are gay then you are gay...same with straight.

Trust me I would rather be a hetro just so I could take my partner to company functions, hold hands in public without being stared at or called queer, even be able to check into a hotel room with my lover without the whispers and looks. To get married to the one my heart belongs to. To be able to join in on my co-workers conversations of dates, love and romance...not to feel like a social outcast.

It's not easy. This is something that I deal with on a daily bases. So please don't think that people choose this.

For males who wish not to be physically attracted to males. Why can't they extract this hormone and inject it into them. Or would the effects be too disastrous that they'd be willing to have it with animals as well. laugh.gif

But on serious note would it be possible.

yes why don't you inject yourself with the hormone and be straight if you want to be so badly.

Then what

would you do it, what about your love for your partner, is it so weak that you would be straight if you could.

496919[/snapback]

It's totally biological. No one wants to be gay. It's just something that is there. To say that someone wants to live a life that society does not accept is really silly.

Do you think Mathew Shepard wanted to be bashed to death? Do you think we like

the way society portaries us as sexual predotors, sick, and perverted? No one chooses this life style. If you are gay then you are gay...same with straight.

Trust me I would rather be a hetro just so I could take my partner to company functions, hold hands in public without being stared at or called queer, even be able to check into a hotel room with my lover without the whispers and looks. To get married to the one my heart belongs to. To be able to join in on my co-workers conversations of dates, love and romance...not to feel like a social outcast.

It's not easy. This is something that I deal with on a daily bases. So please don't think that people choose this.

496951[/snapback]

Same here. I gotta be careful at work. I go to church, but I have to act like I'm "normal". Around my parent's friends, I have to come up with answers when I'm asked if I have a boyfriend. Then I get to stand there and act uneffected when I hear them commenting on the homos and their sick lifestyle. It's hard when I just want to look at them and say, "You know they're not gonna give you gay."

Why did minorities(African Americans) and women fight for equality when they knew society were against them.

Point of note: women are born women, and black people were born black. Just as gay people are born gay.