Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The children who bore witness to Roswell

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#46    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:56 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 20 March 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

Interesting - he closed his blog. I wonder why Posted Image

Cheers,
Badeskov

Yes, I do not think he realises that closing the blog just added to the mirth :D

I did see some entries before he closed it off, I might be mistaken, but I think even his regular supporters turned their backs on this one, and called that article nothing more than an emotional piece. Bragalia got shirty with one person who said he could not know what these boys went through, and had a rant about spending so much time with the proctors over the years. If it wasn't so amusing, it would be really quite sad.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#47    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,876 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 March 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

Yes, I do not think he realises that closing the blog just added to the mirth :D

Seriously I doubt that he does. I have looked at his blog with great amusement at times, albeit the last time I did so it quite a while ago.

I did see some entries before he closed it off, I might be mistaken, but I think even his regular supporters turned their backs on this one, and called that article nothing more than an emotional piece. Bragalia got shirty with one person who said he could not know what these boys went through, and had a rant about spending so much time with the proctors over the years. If it wasn't so amusing, it would be really quite sad.

Yeah, quite sad indeed. In fact, it seemed to me that his blog was on a downhill slope and the last I read (quite a while back, admittedly) frankly seemed a bit incoherent and desperate.  

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#48    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,876 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 March 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

Theres no wonder at all Badeskov`s  THe Proof is always in the Puddin ! :tu:

I want one of these to Spin up some Outta this World Margarita`s !

Margarita coming right up - and you are absolutely correct, no mystery at all....

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#49    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 March 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

Gidday Mate

I am sure that is a possibility, but not sure how it applies to Vern Brazel? Anthony Bragalia's article says that Loretta Proctor makes out that Vern was targeted and made fun of because of his fathers find.

I was going to quite the article, but it has been closed to the public, therefore I suggest the thread be closed.

This blog is open to invited readers only

http://bragalia.blogspot.com/
It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

No point in discussing something that cannot be referenced.

Gidday Psyche,

I was basically saying that even if adults treat this as something to be proud of, that doesnt mean kids would not make fun of Vern.

However the blog scenario is very frustrating, and you know me, I am the first to apply a paranoid stance and agree how this creates a big red flag...again...sadly.

These people do make life difficult for me at times  :mellow:  <_<

#50    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

View Postquillius, on 21 March 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

Gidday Psyche,

I was basically saying that even if adults treat this as something to be proud of, that doesnt mean kids would not make fun of Vern.

However the blog scenario is very frustrating, and you know me, I am the first to apply a paranoid stance and agree how this creates a big red flag...again...sadly.

These people do make life difficult for me at times  :mellow:  <_<

Gidday Mate

I just do not know, I have never heard of a Roswellian dumping on another Roswellian over ET. Kids can be cruel, but where spaceships are concerned, they tend to go the other way, spaceships are cool. I know of no other account that would back this claim, it seems to come from nowhere. Ruwa gave us an opposite result. And as Vern left town, it seems a bit over the top to suggest that some schoolyard taunts were the very reason he suicided.  I would agree with the comments I saw on the page that suggest it is a piece written to string along emotions, nothing can be proven at all with this information.

I find Mr Bragalia tends to have wild ideals like this as a basis for research. I am honestly not sure how or why he keeps on keeping on, there cannot be too much money in it. His dead ends have brought nothing to the surface apart from controversy, the Nitinol claims were woeful, and the more recent tale of the forgotten fireman. I find his blog more of a way to keep Roswell afloat rather than actually garnering any answers.

Edited by psyche101, 22 March 2012 - 02:30 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#51    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 March 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

Gidday Mate

I just do not know, I have never heard of a Roswellian dumping on another Roswellian over ET. Kids can be cruel, but where spaceships are concerned, they tend to go the other way, spaceships are cool. I know of no other account that would back this claim, it seems to come from nowhere. Ruwa gave us an opposite result. And as Vern left town, it seems a bit over the top to suggest that some schoolyard taunts were the very reason he suicided.  I would agree with the comments I saw on the page that suggest it is a piece written to string along emotions, nothing can be proven at all with this information.

I find Mr Bragalia tends to have wild ideals like this as a basis for research. I am honestly not sure how or why he keeps on keeping on, there cannot be too much money in it. His dead ends have brought nothing to the surface apart from controversy, the Nitinol claims were woeful, and the more recent tale of the forgotten fireman. I find his blog more of a way to keep Roswell afloat rather than actually garnering any answers.

bully " haha your dad is crazy....he thinks a balloon is an ET craft...."
or maybe something similar......on the face of it I do agree with you and find it a stretch to think this resulted in the suicide as indicated, but without lots more info its hard to be conclusive.

anyhow, the actions of Bragalia kind of kills it for me. plsu there are quite a few discrepencies as I mentioned earlier when discussing with Leonardo.

#52    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Location:Center of my universe.... which is located in a bunker in New Mexico.

• "The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the Crow"
    -Nobody

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 March 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

Although I must admit yes, if the woman was Mother Theresa and had her hand on a stack of Bible, I would still not take the tale for gospel, I do believe she may believe her story, that is a different matter though. And from what I can tell, this seems to be a typical Roswellian attitude? That an Alien craft did crash and the government are supposedly covering it all up? One thing I have noticed over time is that Roswellians seem quite proud of this ambiguous heritage. It might be a one of instance, but considering this, the claim from the article (knew this was Bragalias work just by the title!) that Vernon Brazel was ridiculed by classmates does not seem to ring true, and it seems strange that he would be traumatised by that which most residents seem to hold up proudly?
With the question marks as toward the Rowellian Attitude.  One thing I can tell you is, what you see on TV is not what is true to that city.  Of course the people they interview on TV are in agreement, thats why they interviewed them in the fist place. And you can find folks like that in every town.  Other motives... business owners will play to the masses, because they hold a rather large fest every year. (there really is not much more to draw tourist to that town) But the ture Roswellian, is like anyone else.  Most only know about the crash like the rest of us do, through TV coverage.  And many people do have an opinion either way. The really old ranchers are all gone, the people who were children during that peroid are now also aging.  Heck most people think the thing actually crashed in or around that city just like the rest of the country believes, when in fact it crashed right west of Corona. (but they did not have a fancy air force base).  Anyway, I would believe a true personal account before I bought into anything I had seen on TV.

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

#53    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

View Postzenfahr, on 26 March 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

With the question marks as toward the Rowellian Attitude.  One thing I can tell you is, what you see on TV is not what is true to that city.  Of course the people they interview on TV are in agreement, thats why they interviewed them in the fist place. And you can find folks like that in every town.  Other motives... business owners will play to the masses, because they hold a rather large fest every year. (there really is not much more to draw tourist to that town) But the ture Roswellian, is like anyone else.  Most only know about the crash like the rest of us do, through TV coverage.  And many people do have an opinion either way. The really old ranchers are all gone, the people who were children during that peroid are now also aging.  Heck most people think the thing actually crashed in or around that city just like the rest of the country believes, when in fact it crashed right west of Corona. (but they did not have a fancy air force base).  Anyway, I would believe a true personal account before I bought into anything I had seen on TV.

Indeed, they may well be playing up, but that seems to change little. Looking at the older tales from Edgar Mitchell, The Proctors, Frank Kimbler, the Roswell museum, in fact half the supposed witnesses, all are supportive. And most are from the time frame we are speaking about. It just strikes me as odd that this one instance would be different to every publicised account of Roswell. It is certainly possible it just seems out of character.

#54    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,574 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

Can we start a new History account of Roswell ? Please , Please ! This time I promise to make up better details and fabricated facts.
Lets just Say that in 1947 Dec 25th A start in the Northern Sky grew larger and to everyone disbelief It came to lane Right out back of the Roswell KFC.
And Did not crash like in the First story, but Landed and Three little Stooges got out to walk through the Drive thru !
And They did order three buckets of the Col`s Finest Crispy Chicken , upon which they gladly pain in Gold coins worth today about three million dollars.
So KFC started a growwth program like no other of the time.

Well as soon as they sat down, I mean they actually had to float up to the table outside with there little jet packs due to the fact these guys are only two feet tall! And begain to feast on this rare treat! They had heard of this from our radio waves trickling out into space for a few years !
Well you guessed it The Leader of the group started to choke on a drumstick bone and the panic followed ! Number two pulled His Ray Gun and First blasted the KFC RIGHT INTO VAPOR! then number three called the remote to bring there ship around, at thsi time the Leader hurled out the bone and took a freash breath to keep from dieing .

Then the Three Larry,Curly,and Moe all scurried back into the VW sized space craft and as they left the town of Roswell they screamed out the portholes
This PLANET will Kill you  and like a flash they were gone.

Now to this day people are very careful about eatting Chicken Bones.
END.

This is a Work in Progress!

#55    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,028 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 27 March 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Can we start a new History account of Roswell ? Please , Please ! This time I promise to make up better details and fabricated facts.
Lets just Say that in 1947 Dec 25th A start in the Northern Sky grew larger and to everyone disbelief It came to lane Right out back of the Roswell KFC.
And Did not crash like in the First story, but Landed and Three little Stooges got out to walk through the Drive thru !
And They did order three buckets of the Col`s Finest Crispy Chicken , upon which they gladly pain in Gold coins worth today about three million dollars.

Well as soon as they sat down, I mean they actually had to float up to the table outside with there little jet packs due to the fact these guys are only two feet tall! And begain to feast on this rare treat! They had heard of this from our radio waves trickling out into space for a few years !
Well you guessed it The Leader of the group started to choke on a drumstick bone and the panic followed ! Number two pulled His Ray Gun and First blasted the KFC RIGHT INTO VAPOR! then number three called the remote to bring there ship around, at thsi time the Leader hurled out the bone and took a freash breath to keep from dieing .

Then the Three Larry,Curly,and Moe all scurried back into the VW sized space craft and as they left the town of Roswell they screamed out the portholes

END.

Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#56    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 27 March 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

END.

You read that in the blog before access was denied didn't you!

I have to admit it, I freaking LOVE KFC. :ph34r:

#57    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,574 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:42 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 March 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

You read that in the blog before access was denied didn't you!

I have to admit it, I freaking LOVE KFC. :ph34r:
We dont need no Stinkin Blog !  Specially If I`s got me Soft serv helmut on that Sweetpumper custom builds for  me !
I am guilty too of the orig,KFC urge from time to time ! But Who`s pickin bones over this ? Its all about the facts right ?

#58    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:29 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 March 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

We dont need no Stinkin Blog !  Specially If I`s got me Soft serv helmut on that Sweetpumper custom builds for  me !

He has had a change of heart, it is open again! You can view the page now. You are probably right, sweetpumper probably has something with more substance.

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 March 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

I am guilty too of the orig,KFC urge from time to time ! But Who`s pickin bones over this ? Its all about the facts right ?

KFC facts give us cholesterol!

Yummy cholesterol but.

Edited by psyche101, 28 March 2012 - 06:30 AM.

#59    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,574 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 March 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

He has had a change of heart, it is open again! You can view the page now. You are probably right, sweetpumper probably has something with more substance.

KFC facts give us cholesterol!

Yummy cholesterol but.

The cholesterol is like the smokeing man in the old series X-Files we all are being re-programed to get really fat ! The when E.T. turns up the gravity machine as they park in orbit we all will fall to the ground smushed down like human pancakes ! Then there ships will hover over all of us and giant tongs will come out of there ships to pick us up one by one.
Then off to the mess halls in there Mother ship for a Hearty Human Breakfast ! "Yummy  to there Tummy`s Mankind-crep`s"

#60    Roswellian

Roswellian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

Blog is back up. Sorry about that. Technical glitch.

Anthony Bragalia

View PostDONTEATUS, on 29 March 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

The cholesterol is like the smokeing man in the old series X-Files we all are being re-programed to get really fat ! The when E.T. turns up the gravity machine as they park in orbit we all will fall to the ground smushed down like human pancakes ! Then there ships will hover over all of us and giant tongs will come out of there ships to pick us up one by one.
Then off to the mess halls in there Mother ship for a Hearty Human Breakfast ! "Yummy  to there Tummy`s Mankind-crep`s"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users