Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can I inherit Psychic Abilities

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1    XxMaximumxX

XxMaximumxX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

• Life is hard, But Life will never give you more than you can handle.- Austin Carlile

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:52 PM

Can i Inherit Psychic Abilties from my Grandmother who was a witch the town has known her as a "Evil witch" but i condisder her a blessing an lately ive been having vision and seeing a spirt of a little boy in my room and my mother recently told me i might have inherited it from my Grandmother...Can that be true?

Posted ImageMatt Tuck <3's Ashlee :)

#2    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:00 PM

View PostElevator Granny, on 12 October 2010 - 02:52 PM, said:

Can i Inherit Psychic Abilties from my Grandmother who was a witch the town has known her as a "Evil witch" but i condisder her a blessing an lately ive been having vision and seeing a spirt of a little boy in my room and my mother recently told me i might have inherited it from my Grandmother...Can that be true?

IMO, no. Because then its genetic, and should be detectable.

But, assuming i believed in this stuff, then yeah, maybe. As it could be passed on the same way other "gifts" may be passed on. Like i said, it would make it genetic, but if any psi abilities are somehow passed on through this, then youd think you could inherit it.

the truth is out there....

#3    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:24 PM

View PostElevator Granny, on 12 October 2010 - 02:52 PM, said:

Abilities are actually stored in your dna from a previous lifetime. sometimes you can 'remember' how to do something by a series of coincidental  things you have done to 'jog' it back into your current position on the 3rd dimensional level. Be aware that (obviously imho, but i tell you now this is how it is) our lives are weaved so intricately from a soul-perspective in terms of life plan and experiencial needs of this particular life. Even before we are born it is all decided by our higher selves. This includes having family ties, which could show that your lineage and an aspect of your interdimensional selves is and has been connected for quite some time.

This means that your ability needs nurturing, you should show no fear, for fear is a pointless construct, what will be will be! You will be given small clues here and there, like little coincidences when you are doubting yourself the most, so keep an eye out for them(or special people coming into your life to help with your gift).

Lol, I hope I didn't go too deep, I just saw that there was something in this for you.

Good luck

p.s. other abilities can be unlocked through tracing past life regression and revisiting a place that you have been to already, maybe you left yourself something somewhere ;)

#4    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:28 PM

View PostShaolin Punk, on 12 October 2010 - 05:24 PM, said:

Abilities are actually stored in your dna from a previous lifetime. sometimes you can 'remember' how to do something by a series of coincidental  things you have done to 'jog' it back into your current position on the 3rd dimensional level. Be aware that (obviously imho, but i tell you now this is how it is) our lives are weaved so intricately from a soul-perspective in terms of life plan and experiencial needs of this particular life. Even before we are born it is all decided by our higher selves. This includes having family ties, which could show that your lineage and an aspect of your interdimensional selves is and has been connected for quite some time.

This means that your ability needs nurturing, you should show no fear, for fear is a pointless construct, what will be will be! You will be given small clues here and there, like little coincidences when you are doubting yourself the most, so keep an eye out for them(or special people coming into your life to help with your gift).

Lol, I hope I didn't go too deep, I just saw that there was something in this for you.

Good luck

p.s. other abilities can be unlocked through tracing past life regression and revisiting a place that you have been to already, maybe you left yourself something somewhere ;)

Where are they in the dna? Why havent we fouun them?

#5    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 12 October 2010 - 05:28 PM, said:

Do you think teens will ever get tired of claiming or wanting magical powers on this board?
:w00t:

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#6    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,445 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:57 PM

View PostThe Skeptic Eric Raven, on 12 October 2010 - 05:37 PM, said:

Do you think teens will ever get tired of claiming or wanting magical powers on this board?

Do you think that it's only teens?    :w00t:

#7    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

View Postsupervike, on 12 October 2010 - 05:57 PM, said:

Do you think that it's only teens?    :w00t:
Sadly no.  :tu:

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#8    Shaolin Punk

Shaolin Punk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 12 October 2010 - 05:28 PM, said:

Lol it's in the part that 'scientists' call 'junk' dna, in amongst the pointless things that they tell us not to worry about because they are scared to say that they haven't got a clue.

Our universe is a vast vast place of many possibilities, i wonder if maybe putting certain parameters on physics and not including the subtle energies may have been a part of the problem along with ego and pride in the construct of our interpretation of 'all that is'... so to assume that what we are told is the truth would be a foolhardy venture would it not?

If your next question is what subtle energies then i think you are missing the big elephant in the room squire.

Namaste

#9    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

View PostShaolin Punk, on 12 October 2010 - 05:24 PM, said:

Abilities are actually stored in your dna from a previous lifetime.

When you die, the cells in your body die and I assume dna dies or degrades in some fashion but don't know for sure.

Now lets assume your were Joe Smith in your previous life and are now George Williams in this life.  Can you explain to me how the dna of dead Joe miraculously left the grave, traveled the distance to your mothers and fathers house and mixed with their dna so the ability would be passed on?

#10    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

View PostShaolin Punk, on 12 October 2010 - 06:08 PM, said:

Lol it's in the part that 'scientists' call 'junk' dna, in amongst the pointless things that they tell us not to worry about because they are scared to say that they haven't got a clue.

Our universe is a vast vast place of many possibilities, i wonder if maybe putting certain parameters on physics and not including the subtle energies may have been a part of the problem along with ego and pride in the construct of our interpretation of 'all that is'... so to assume that what we are told is the truth would be a foolhardy venture would it not?

If your next question is what subtle energies then i think you are missing the big elephant in the room squire.

Namaste

There is no junk dna.
Keep up with science.
Just having a vast universe, doesnt mean far fetched things exist.

Subtle energies?

#11    Heavyheart

Heavyheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 12 October 2010 - 03:00 PM, said:

IMO, no. Because then its genetic, and should be detectable.

But, assuming i believed in this stuff, then yeah, maybe. As it could be passed on the same way other "gifts" may be passed on. Like i said, it would make it genetic, but if any psi abilities are somehow passed on through this, then youd think you could inherit it.

Scientists are only able to translate a small portion of genetic code into understandable concepts. So it very well may be genetic. Agent Mulder, you have a very level head in scientific terms. It is good to know that there is at least one non biast person alive today.

#12    Heavyheart

Heavyheart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:01 PM

View PostThe Skeptic Eric Raven, on 12 October 2010 - 05:37 PM, said:

Do you think there will ever be someone who can actually say for sure whether these claims are true or not? Don't insult poeple on false claims.

#13    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:24 PM

DNA? what a rediculous argument. how does that argument work. If every human being is capable of some form of psychic ability, wouldn't the DNA in all people then be the same and undetectable? or what about a Piano playing DNA sequence? Do you need to be able to detect the ability to play the Piano with DNA as well? Or the ability to read or dance? And is there someone actualy paying big money to look for a psychic gene?

Elevator Granny . Yes it appears that many psychic traits tend to be passed down. just like a talent for music or a love of writing. One school of thought is that it is passed on during the growth phase when childrens brains are absorbing and learning from there environment and experiences..

And can posters please refrain from Mocking other members. I'm sure you're all well aware of the forum Guidelines for this section.

Edited by Kismit, 16 October 2010 - 11:30 PM.

#14    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:23 PM

View PostHeavyheart, on 16 October 2010 - 11:01 PM, said:

Do you think there will ever be someone who can actually say for sure whether these claims are true or not? Don't insult poeple on false claims.
Yes. I can say for sure since not one has proven themselves. Thats a fact.

#15    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:56 PM

Eric,
How many tests have you conducted? (not just asking people at U.M. to prove themselves)How varied have these tests been? Nobody has ever proven Dark Matter exists, and yet scientists believe that it's certainly there somewhere.

You claim to be Skeptical but you never even question your self. A true skeptic is always asking questions and would not step into an argument with an absolute, without evidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users