Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

german ufos

blazer2004

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blazer2004

• Mr Ed

• snuffypuffer

• MrFree

Top Posters In This Topic

Are German UFOs like other UFOs, but with a stiff upper lip?

715361[/snapback]

(The above is a joke)

Sorry, old story, faked by a German/Suisse Nazi group with the aim, that people through their interest in ufos find also interest in the ferrytales of the NEO-NAZIS. In them they hoped to find new recrutes. Thats behind the fake, that was done in the late 80ies.

Excuse my language, I am German original.gif

greets MrFree

if its reallty fake then tell me about the people standing on the alien ship in 1 of the pics

Where are the UFOs?

If the Nazi or whatever did really have UFO back in that time, wouldn't they have used it to kick everyone's ass? I mean it can fly in any direction right? and switch to any direction faster than those old school planes? So I think common sense its fake..

if its reallty fake then tell me about the people standing on the alien ship in 1 of the pics

715602[/snapback]

Hey Blazer,

it is a simple photo-montage. Watch the underbelly of the object and you can see clearly, that it is superimposed. Maybe only a stencit.

Watch closely.

The photo with the topless car under a flying saucer also clearly shows hints of a stupid fake.

Sorry.

MrFree/Germany

these pics are not real, but i bet this is why some people think the germans had aliens helping them during the war!

Yeah the pics may e fake...but the design was actually tested during the 2nd WW from both germans and americans. In fact the where working together from a set of documents released many years back. Of course official goverments denied it was official and blamed certain individuals that aparently took the "initiative" for such a project.

Now of course that does mean they have actually built one, that was superior to what they already deployed for the war. It may have just been a platform for future weaponry. Never hurts to look ahead thumbsup.gif

I doubt the ones in WW2 are like ones today, the way they speed off and go down and crap. but if we are making then, I bet they are just spy planes with nobody in them. a good way t spy on people

Looked like stills for Mystery Science Theatre.

I am sure if the Germans had something like this in their arsenal they would have used it... fake in my opininon... although they did don a UFO shaped helmet back then does this count?

these pics are not real, but i bet this is why some people think the germans had aliens helping them during the war!

715876[/snapback]

And a lot of good that did them laugh.gif

Well apparently, according to some WW2 crazy theorists without an ounce of common sense or direction in life, believe that Hitler and the Nazis are camping out in the North (or South) pole.

Well apparently, according to some WW2 crazy theorists without an ounce of common sense or direction in life, believe that Hitler and the Nazis are camping out in the North (or South) pole.

Yeah, right. I expect they used these UFOs to get there...