Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Mars anomaly

Bogeyman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stixxman

• Bogeyman

• snuffypuffer

• DJ_Quinn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks interesting, wish we had a manned mission to mars already.

cant make out the dam picture...get it "dam" picture,... laugh.gif anyways

the skull looks interesting, although i wouldnt trust everything on rense

Awesome!

The first photo will be easily debunked, because there is nothing but a mountain of rocks surrounding the so called structure. As for the skull photo, that is going to be hard to debunk, even for NASA. Although... some people who see it might say ( Photoshoped, or it's a human skull from Earth ect; ) However, if these photo's can be proven to be real and produced by sattelite imagery than we could have conclusive evidence.

I also agree that I too wish we could have landed on Mars already. As of right now, it will cost too much money to do it. We have the technology to do it and the man power behind it but the money will be hard to come up with. It will cost billion's of dollars. Unless USA & another rich country come together to team up and go to Mars it won't be for many years. In my opinion, if they want to find conclusive evidence that Alien life existed on Mars, they should be doing a fundraiser to come up with the money. I bet you could get enough people to give money to this fundraiser so they could afford the expedition and make it come sooner rather than years later. A lot of people from all over the world would be very interested in giving money to this fundraiser. There's no doubt in my mind.

Wouldn't you agree?

Matt

If all the countries involved in military conflicts around the world instead of throwing their moneu away that way threw their money at space travel we'd be there already.

As for the skull photo, that is going to be hard to debunk, even for NASA. Although... some people who see it might say ( Photoshoped, or it's a human skull from Earth ect; )

716921[/snapback]

Or it's a simulacrum - just like so many rocks on Earth: it's perfectly natural but just looks vaguely skull-like when seen in the right light wink2.gif

Well, here's your chance lads. The Russians are headed to Mars with a manned mission by 2015. They are looking for volunteres now to spend 18 mos. now in a zero-gravity isolation booth to get ready for the mission.

alien.gif

if that was a skull, why is it jus sitting on a plain with nothing surrounding it, no other bones, and why would it not be buried by now?

if that was a skull, why is it jus sitting on a plain with nothing surrounding it, no other bones, and why would it not be buried by now?

716942[/snapback]

It would be huge, and a megalithic structure. The base could be burried in the sand.

The skull is a bit heatscore,not enough support.

716942[/snapback]

I agree. It's way too, what's the word I'm looking for... dramatic to be taken seriously.

This is my idea of dramatic- an iron nickle meteorite found by the Opportunity Rover, on Mars. The onboard spectrometer gave the reading. It's a dandy!

post-13154-1120665963_thumb.jpg

Nope, it's alive. Full of holes, which means it was infested with lice at one time. tongue.gif

716988[/snapback]

Is it just me, or does that look like a stormtrooper helmet?

716988[/snapback]

Is it just me, or does that look like a stormtrooper helmet?

717076[/snapback]

I kinda thought the same thing creepy.... I was wondering does anyone know how big the skull is ? It looks like a big rock carving like at Cydonia

I just do not believe, if the goverment ever finds any prove of life on Mars they will tell us it could cause to many questions, they would not be able to answer!just think what if there was once life there what happen to it, did they come here did they die out, its too complex for our goverment to be honest.

They will tell us if they find life on mars, because all it will be are some dead microbes (not of great interest to me as I know life exists elsewhere in some shape or form, but still fascinating) and if we are extremely, mega, super, miraculously lucky, a fossil of a small animal.

They will share this with us.

It will mean an increase in funding for the space program and a renewed wave of passion and support for it. Nasa need this.

Edited by Mr Ed

Very true Mr. ED

These photo's have come through filers files so that should add some credibility as to their authenticity......theres an image Number provided for the skull from the rover......may be worth a look at the nasa site ?

Fair play to the eagle eyed observers that can pick these up.......when it's seen in context it looks like another rock......but if you put a skull amonst a bunch of rocks it would be hard to distinguish also i spose !

It's a weird looking specimen alright

That just became like ten times more facinating!