Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy Video

PhantomFreak

There was a video of a UFO taped on a satelite. It was a black and white film where you can see the Earth's curve and you see small white dots moving across the screen. NASA defined the dots as Ice particles from the satelite. They are all just floating around until you see two flashes at the bottom left hand side of the screen. Then you see one of the "ice particles" make a 90 degree turn and gains speed. Right where the dot had been, a beam comes shooting through space! That dot was a UFO!!! What else could it be?

I'll try and find the video later. wavey.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shiggity Shiggity Shwa

• PhantomFreak

• isis-999

• Ciraxis

It could be space trash, or alot of other things, just because you seen a flash does not make it a ufo, in fact it makes it less so, nasa is not going to give you a real ufo pic; think about it! no.gif

I know you want to see a ufo, but maybe you want to see one to bad; stop looking; when it is meant for you to see it you will, all these post you keep making about them makes me wonder, its hard to keep believing you see so much!

Edited by isis-999

A LOT OF PEOPLE NEED TO GET OFF THIS WEBSITE! but anyways it is a UFO because....you see in the video a whiteish dot ok? ok then. it is flying to the right and then you see a beam then you see the UFO. it turns around at full speed back to the left. have you ever seen space trash all of the sudden pick up a lotta speed and change direction???

I have seen the video I am talking about on tv, twice. There were scientists talking about the video. I am still trying to find the video, just give me time.

i really am starting to think that phantom freak and Shigity shaggity suggity shwa are the same person. jeckle and hyde. phantom is a little more calm, not much. but SSS is always p***ed.

OK first of all there was no need for that rude remark, if you post then you are asking what people think, if you do not like it then that is your right,but there is no need to be rude, and second reread your post it makes no since, what are you trying to say, and finally you two are new here not us, and we all get along just fine, grin2.gif

Also you should not get mad just because we do not agree with you, how do you know it was a ufo, do you work for nasa laugh.gif no i did not think so, there are alot of pics and video that look more real then the one you and your sister posted hmm.gif

To be exact you did not even show us a pic or video you just said....and we are suppose to believe, rolleyes.gif

Edited by isis-999

well put isis, on deaf ears, or is it blind eyes? but still well put.

well put isis, on deaf ears, or is it blind eyes?  but still well put.

721939[/snapback]

Thank-you i do not understand what these two are so upset about? hmm.gif

There was a video of a UFO taped on a satelite. It was a black and white film where you can see the Earth's curve and you see small white dots moving across the screen. NASA defined the dots as Ice particles from the satelite. They are all just floating around until you see two flashes at the bottom left hand side of the screen. Then you see one of the "ice particles" make a 90 degree turn and gains speed. Right where the dot had been, a beam comes shooting through space! That dot was a UFO!!! What else could it be? 

I'll try and find the video later.  wavey.gif

720714[/snapback]

I'd be interested in seeing the video. Sounds pretty cool.

Although, It seems as if all the crap that you guys got from your last "We've SEEN IT" post, you would think to not post anything UNTIL you have the video to show most of the people here... may want to consider that in the future also. thumbsup.gif

I think I've seen that video your talking about on TV once or twice. The UFOlogists on the show were saying that it shows how we have already developed extensive laser technology. They said that the (I can't remember what President brought this up, maybe Reagan) STAR WARS project started by one of the Presidents had succeeded and that what you saw was one of our laser beams firing from earth at one of the UFO's.

In other words, what that beam was could have been earths very own Death Star thing......just not as powerful.

Isis-999, which one of us were you talking to about being rude? I am assuming Shiggity. Just give me some time. I will find that video. And we are different people. Shiggity says you can't have more than one user name. We are very different. She is...stupid and weird, and I am calm. She likes rock music, and I like instrumentals and operas. we are very different.

Just give me some time, I'll find that video.

Found It w00t.gif I think this is the video. We don't have Quicktime, so we can't look at it. But from the description, it sounds like the one I was talking about. Take a look!

I just watched again, and right as the dot is about to change directions, there's a flash. The whole screen goes pale for a moment...does anyone else notice it?

yeah the flash is there. if you notice, the steak that shoots up from earth isn't aimed very well, it doesn't come up where the "ufo" was. it doesn't take into account for the movement of the object either, it undershoots it rather than leading the object. don't think much of the video.

ok, well, at least I found the video I was talking about! laugh.gif Now i have proof of what I was talking about. happy.gif

man, I'm not sure what Ijust watched, but it honestly made me say WTF outloud... thats just not normal for metorites and such. What could that have been?

who can say what it was, but i doubt it was some death star laser beem from area 51. it is an interesting video, but i do not think it is what is being suggested. just my opinion, so don't get mad phantom

Hold your horses there it is not a UFO. The space shuttle it was filmed from is the problem. I bet most people wouldn't know that the shuttle doesn't just sit there circumpolar like. Its moving at a high rate of speed all the time.. The flash is a camera lense flare. And the dots are ice crystals. Think about the dynamics if water on a window pane and how it can travel across and all over. We don't know if the shuttle was manuvering or not which would give an explanation for the movement, space maybe a vacume but that close to earth some things should still work the same.

I'll try and find the video later.  wavey.gif

720714[/snapback]

I remember seeing this video on TV. It is supposedly showing an earth based weapon firing at a UFO. The weapon is supposedly based on Tesla's death ray and used in defense against alien technology. Very cool video, hard to debunk due to the shooting coming from the earth's surface, however, the video is not clear enough to see even what continent it is coming from.

Depending on your viewpoints, this could point to a current struggle between humanity and an alien race...or, an earth based alien race defending the planet against another alien race. wacko.gif

or an alien race on earth that is trying to fight off another alien race that is trying to get to earth to save us from the alien race shooting the laser. man..... we just came up with tom cruises new movie

Hi-

I hope this make sense. First, the shuttle is launched using the largest existing thrust system. The solid rocket boosters are jettisoned off the coast of Florida. It costs a fraction to recover them- I mean a fraction, vs rebuilding them. They just tow them back.

The large external tank is dumped into the Indian Ocean. That leaves the Main Shuttle Rocket Engines, those three typically seen at the rear, near the tail. They have to throttle back, after the large external is dumped, because the rocket equation lets the shuttle travel faster, at that point (weighs less). The g's supress the astronauts respirations, and they must breath with effort, so they slow down.

The MSREs carry it into orbit, but that leaves a problem. They store excess fuel.

You don't want that on reentry. So they dump it, and purge the lines. That can leave ice build up, which may shake loose during manuevers.

While in Low Earth Orbit, they look out for themselves- they provide no assistance to the International Space Station, in terms of reboost. That is the Russia's job, with either their manned or unmanned supply ships, I don't remember which. So, all the shuttle needs is a reaction control system to perform its adjustments. That consists of fixed primary reaction rockets, some in the nose, and some in the rear. There are also two orbital control rockets in the rear. They can be gimbaled, or swivel.

Sometimes when they fire, they can displace ice, or even small debris floating out of the shuttle bay.

First, a higher resolution movie (thanks to a swiss website), then some images. Notice there is one spherical object that changes trajectory at 90 degrees, and two small bits shooting in the same direction. I think it is two seperate rockets- an orbital control rocket, followed by a vernier rocket (fine tuning rockets in a fixed position).

Movie. Just click- 7.6 MB

First, here are SMREs with their liquid oxygen cooling the bell nozzels, They reach

amazing temperatures under full throttle, but after they finish, they cool down again, and generate some ice.

Main Engine Test

Main Engine Test 2

Here, what you see are actually dummy pods on the smaller (red) Orbital Control

Rockets. They do this when they transport the shuttle. In addition, clusters of vernier rockets are embedded centrally, and some other fixed ones are on the

corners.

Shuttle Main Engines, Reaction Controll Nozzels, and Fixed Verniers

Rockets All Around, Light Of Day

Liftoff and Orbital Control Nozzles Are Not Firing

Orbital Control System Firing, But Not Gimbaled

Looks Like Vernier Fine Tuning

Small Rockets

Look At The Char On The Various Rocket Nozzles! Great Picture! original.gif

Edited by leadbelly

i am not afraid of that it is just a ufo flying around somthing alien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

What about a similar video floating around the net but with many more objects on screen inclusively a large disc? there's explanation for that? considering that the objects even change the speed constantly and seem to reduce it when they approach the planet like if they're arriving I'm betting it's not fake, there's UFO's out there, alien or not the atmosphere is surely full of them.