Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this a good enough plan!

AzTide

1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys'. We will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days, the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! .. France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. And the ones who do come if they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else or create more renewable resources. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah, or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to their army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here in the US. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH... Learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterPo

• Repoman

• InHuman

• keithisco

WHAT???? We didn't interfere with thoes wars, we helped out when we were needed. (about the first one)

Is this the real deal here???

WHAT???? We didn't interfere with thoes wars, we helped out when we were needed. (about the first one)

Is this the real deal here???

Methinks it's a chain email.

I love the last one. X3

I agree with most the "plan" but not all of it.

But I think we should stop caring how the world view us. We aren't in a beauty contest.

I got a better plan. We buy the rest of the world a drink and they shut up. :P

That would be a good plan, execpt, how much do you think the world is going for these days? :):lol:

I don't think we'll have enough. :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ufo Believer

That would be a good plan, execpt, how much do you think the world is going for these days? :):lol:

I don't think we'll have enough. :lol: :lol:

The price of a aircraft carrier strike force parked off the coast of their country... :unsure::yes::tu:

Great plan. I just have 2 more to add. Lets fire the federal reserve, and go back to gold standard. Then we could eliminate the income tax, cause we wont owe the Fed reserve any intrest(where all, yes ALL our income tax goes to). Plus we will be saving trillions with all the troops home.

Those all sound good to me. Except for number three. I would only give the illegals thirty days to get out instead of ninety days.

Woops !! Did I say illegals ? I mean undocumented workers. :w00t:

Ah forget it ........ Give them a week.

heck it sounds like a plan to me, besides the plan does have a good point, everyone we've tried to help always seems to hate us afterwords. but you might want to keep Japan around, haha. Not only good cars but they make pretty good health food too. Gotta love that sushi. Anyways, I agree with pretty much the whole entire plan. I'd say have someone email the link to this site to our so-called leaders in washington so they can see how we TRULY think....or better yet, how about we deliver the messege first hand? haha.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days, the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! .. France will welcome them.

true, but the majority of them wouldn't be here if employers in states like AZ didn't give them jobs in the first place.

Its called protectionism and Isolationism..... great idea - get the USA out of the world's face until it grows up - and becomes a lot more responsible

Its called protectionism and Isolationism..... great idea - get the USA out of the world's face until it grows up - and becomes a lot more responsible
But as soon as we do that the old euro powers will get restless again and begin wars. Europe is almost as bad as the middle east if you think about it. The only difference is they are civilized.

Great idea, then China becomes world hegemon.

No need to be isolationists. No reason we cant continue trade with everyone.

Exactly.... but reading the op and other peoples responses, then the "Old" Bush USA rears its ugly head again.

You know, when I was working in the USA (for the DoD) for 2 years I was moved by the warmth of the people I met - but it soon transpired that those people had actually seen many parts of the world, understood different cultures, and more importantly - although serving men and women - knew instinctively that "might was not right".

So whilst you "sabre rattlers" carry on with your "post some aircraft carriers off of foreign shores", "send home all immigrants" (as surely you all were at one time), think on... you sound foolish and immature. Do your leaders "lead the free world"? No!!! you most definitely do not. Under Obama you have a real chance to regain respect internationally - but whilst you naysers keep referring to him as "Obama BinLaden" Mohammed Obama" the "Messiah" and "Hussein Obama" then know this - the rest of the world recognises that he can be a catalyst for change in the "Dark Continent" and that the majority of the USA actually approve of his Presidency.

You naysayers have had your day - 8 years of Bush saw to that - now get behind your President and support him as best you can, before you become another insignificant wannabee imperial power.

That is one fight you could never win

now get behind your President and support him as best you can, before you become another insignificant wannabee imperial power.

to their defense, it's hard to support a president when you feel what they're doing is harmful to the Country.

Since Bush attacked Iraq, I never supported him ... I only wished he would do as least harm as possible to the country. I could say the same thing about congress (whether democratic/republican) when supporting the Patriot Act, the Iraq War, and the disastrous bank bailout.

Exactly.... but reading the op and other peoples responses, then the "Old" Bush USA rears its ugly head again. You know, when I was working in the USA (for the DoD) for 2 years I was moved by the warmth of the people I met - but it soon transpired that those people had actually seen many parts of the world, understood different cultures, and more importantly - although serving men and women - knew instinctively that "might was not right". So whilst you "sabre rattlers" carry on with your "post some aircraft carriers off of foreign shores", "send home all immigrants" (as surely you all were at one time), think on... you sound foolish and immature. Do your leaders "lead the free world"? No!!! you most definitely do not. Under Obama you have a real chance to regain respect internationally - but whilst you naysers keep referring to him as "Obama BinLaden" Mohammed Obama" the "Messiah" and "Hussein Obama" then know this - the rest of the world recognises that he can be a catalyst for change in the "Dark Continent" and that the majority of the USA actually approve of his Presidency. You naysayers have had your day - 8 years of Bush saw to that - now get behind your President and support him as best you can, before you become another insignificant wannabee imperial power. That is one fight you could never win

I never really liked the president now nor the guy before him or the guy before him. but the way I think is that you can't put a politian in office during war when our troopers are dying and expect him to understand. They just say sorry for your lose and tell them that they died in the name of freedom instead of telling the truth. that they died fighting for the rich man's oil since the rich man was too scared and too lazy to pick up a weapon and stand a post.

since the rich man was too scared and too lazy to pick up a weapon and stand a post.

What an ignorant comment. This isn't the 7th century, buddy. Presidents don't lead their soldiers in battle; they make important decisions that win the war.

since the rich man was too scared and too lazy to pick up a weapon and stand a post.

And Bill Clinton was on the front line defending America when the WTC was bombed the first time? When the American embassies in Africa were bombed? When the USS Cole was attacked?

1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys'. We will never 'interfere' again.

Britian and the others asked for your help, you decided to sit out until the fight came to you.

But I think we should stop caring how the world view us. We aren't in a beauty contest.
This is 100% true! I wish more Americans would stand up and say this.

Britian and the others asked for your help, you decided to sit out until the fight came to you.
Wow. I never knew you hated the United States of America so much! I can only assume that you have never benefited from anything that the USA has done - otherwise you would be a hypocritical *******.

Guess you never heard of "Lend-Lease"...