Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Why

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 23 April 2004 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (JACK NEON @ Apr 20 2004, 03:26 PM)
I have always wondered what would aliens want with Earth I mean come on Earth is no heaven it's polluted and horrible and humans ain't much better so give me ideas.

Firstly I'm not saying this is the truth, just something I got from my research done on this (just in case I get bombarded with sceptics or ultra non-believers who are increasing in this forum, later on grin2.gif ).

They are here for our resources, I meant resource. Copper, mainly for thier magnetism technology, they need lots of those stuff to contain or preserve magnetic charges from flowing at will (to harness the power of magnetism at will; gravity etc..).

And I'd agree with AztecInca. Some are just plain interested in our civilization/culture and do not wish to interfere in our evolution or advancement......but not entirely every single one of them..... sad.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#32    Frigga

Frigga

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (JACK NEON @ Apr 20 2004, 03:26 PM)
I have always wondered what would aliens want with Earth I mean come on Earth is no heaven it's polluted and horrible and humans ain't much better so give me ideas.

Haven't you ever been curious?

#33    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 26 April 2004 - 04:35 AM

Wouldn't the fact that he started this thread be an indication of his curiosity? blink.gif

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#34    Frigga

Frigga

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (Magikman @ Apr 26 2004, 05:35 AM)
Wouldn't the fact that he started this thread be an indication of his curiosity? blink.gif

My whole point.

#35    DarkAngelh22eh

DarkAngelh22eh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 04:55 AM

Anyone who thinks that in this huge universe we are alone has a very closed mind.
I wish we knew why they are here, i hope it's for the good of the earth.

Whatever you have in your mind - forget it;
Whatever you have in your hand - give it;
Whatever is to be your fate - face it!
                   Abu Sa'id (Essential Sufism)

A human being is part of a whole, called by us the “universe,” a part limited in time and space.  He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separate from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.  This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few people near us.  Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.             Albert Einstein

#36    Frigga

Frigga

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (DarkAngelh22eh @ Apr 26 2004, 05:55 AM)
Anyone who thinks that in this huge universe we are alone has a very closed mind.
I wish we knew why they are here, i hope it's for the good of the earth.

It depends on what 'they' you're speaking of.

Edited by Frigga, 26 April 2004 - 05:00 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users