Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why

JACK NEON

I have always wondered what would aliens want with Earth I mean come on Earth is no heaven it's polluted and horrible and humans ain't much better so give me ideas.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Titor

• stillcrazy

• Frigga

• Druidus

Maybe they want to stop us from killing our entire race, maybe they want to watch us suffer, maybe we are some mad experiment of theirs. wink2.gif

Most likely they are watching us with a scientific attitude. They would probably have never seen a starting civilization. And to them, yes, we are starting.

I have always wondered what would aliens want with Earth I mean come on Earth is no heaven it's polluted and horrible and humans ain't much better

There you go, Finally someone stoped and thought about what do Aliens want from this planet?? I will tell you the answer, They Don;t want anything and never will because they don;t even exist!

Can you prove that they don't exist? I can't prove it either way, and therefore, I take no opinion strongly. I believe that until it is proven to you either way or you can prove it, you should not take any strong opinion. If suddenly you woke up from a sleep and I told you that computers no longer exist, you wouldn't believe me, unless I have proof. Therefore I believe that aliens coming to or at Earth do exist and I believe that aliens coming to or at Earth don't exist. As for whether there are aliens somewhere in the galaxy, yes there is. Undoubtably. The doubt is to whether or not they are an advanced race.

Maybe they're just tourists checking the place out.

Probably the case!!!

I work with tourist all the time... and hey.. maybe I should send the Aliens some tourist information.....and then they could send us some information on their planets ... so we can visit....

w00t.gifhuh.gifblink.gifwhistling2.gif

*okay.. I know.. I am being silly!

Edited by Nxt2Hvn

maybe we have something they dont

maybe they want something they havent got

maybe not

alien.gif

"Human, the other, other white meat" tongue.gif

Edited by isleepwithlightson

"Human, the other, other white meat"  tongue.gif

To Serve Man.

(It's a Cookbook)

Could be more truth to this! huh.gif

What if we are being raised ... like cattle... to be Aliens main food source! w00t.gif

Then we would really be the "other white meat" sad.gif

But I doubt it! ph34r.gif But then again..... alien.gifcrying.gif

Maybe that expalins all the recent news articles that say humans are fatter then they have ever been. Now here me out. Maybe, just maybe McDonlads is run by Aliens and they are trying to fatten us up? Think, think, think. Okay, I guess I have read too many conspiracy posts. Still, that gives me yet another reason to loose weight. Stingy muscle meat can not be tastey, right? If i am too thin I will not be edible. Hey, I smell a new wieht loss book. Dr. Phil watch out!

Maybe that expalins all the recent news articles that say humans are fatter then they have ever been. Now here me out. Maybe, just maybe McDonlads is run by Aliens and they are trying to fatten us up? Think, think, think. Okay, I guess I have read too many conspiracy posts. Still, that gives me yet another reason to loose weight. Stingy muscle meat can not be tastey, right? If i am too thin I will not be edible.  Hey, I smell a new wieht loss book. Dr. Phil watch out!

TOOOOOO FUNNNNY

I can see it now.

NEW FAD DIET SWEEPS THE WORLD

THE (fill in the blank) ANTI ALIEN DIET.

Worried about what aliens think of you?

Afraid of being abducted?

Concerned that the anal probe is really a meat thermometer?

Try our new anti-alien diet and see results in just a few short weeks.

We promise that if you try our diet, any cruising alien ship will pass you by!!!!

I have always wondered what would aliens want with Earth I mean come on Earth is no heaven it's polluted and horrible and humans ain't much better so give me ideas.

Edit Removed

Edited by SaRuMaN

Sounds a-lot like Sitchin et al there, good story though init.

And who knows there may be some truth to it, we'll just have to wait till the next time Nibiru comes into proximity.

Hi Titor. As a friend I think I should tell you that you are spending far too much time, energy and effort on your theories regarding aliens and planets that haven't been discovered yet.

If there are aliens, maybe they're interested in us. Maybe they are studying us and student aliens are writing papers on us as we speak. I don't actually believe aliens have visited us, though. whistling2.gif