Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indian blood Lines.

Codebreaker

The Algonquians Indians of the east coast are part of a 200 tribal indian nation.

The tribe claims that they are from, the land of the rising sun. The tribe traces it origins to the Giants, who came from the Atlantic Sea, and freed their people from the trees.

The Great Hare who sprang from the land of the rising sun and formed a bountiful world for people to inhabit.

The imperishable sacred lands of the Dawnlands. The soil was red and the tribe had saved part of this soil prior to the white man coming to America for the first time. They told these white men, of the story of there history, and they did not believe them. The settler wanted the indians lands, they did not care about indian culture. The settlers pushed there religions of on the indians, destroyed there culture, and rewrote history them selves, there version.

For those in power write history.

The American Indians of the West coast, and the American Indians of the East coast are not from the same blood lines.

The Algonquians did not cross the barring straists as some scientist once believed.

The two groups of people are of different races.

The Clovis spear heads found in Algonquian territory date to 40,000 B.C This predates.

The Folsom spear head of the West coast Indian by 1000's of years.

Also look at these tribal names. Abenaki / Wabanaki / Amalicite. Just to name a few.

The Amalikite fought with the Hebrews in Egypt during the time of Moses. Also the first Karnak was in Canada.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• sugaree

• nativechick1989

• Ahzi

Your post is very interesting; I am a Native from the Northern U.S.

I also read awhile back, that archaeologists found evidence of Native Americans some where in the south that predate the Ice Age. So history is starting to dismiss the Bering Strait theory. As for bloodlines, I've never studied deep into Native American lineage.

I saw some show that said that some of

our ancestors crossed the Bering straits when it was

an ice-bridge (not a land bridge yet). This may be true

but it does not explain the of dates of some of the

things found in So. amer.

I have never heard that the east and west coast nat. amer.

were seperate races. I doubt that the ice-bridge theory, would

explain that either...

I saw some show that said that some of

our ancestors crossed the Bering straits when it was

an ice-bridge (not a land bridge yet). This may be true

but it does not explain the of dates of some of the

things found in So. amer.

I have never heard that the east and west coast nat. amer.

were seperate races. I doubt that the ice-bridge theory, would

explain that either...

589064[/snapback]

I too, never heard of the east & west Natives not being of the same race. And speaking of the Bering Strait, there probably were some Native ancestors who did across during the ice age. But like you said, the ice bridge theory may not be able to explain the dates of artifacts found in the south.

Some many things left unsolved. Maybe a few people got really lucky and made little rafts and by some miracle, they made it?

Its a thought. Sounds impossible, but.. a thought nontheless.

Your post is very interesting; I am a Native from the Northern U.S.

I also read awhile back, that archaeologists found evidence of Native Americans some where in the south that predate the Ice Age.  So history is starting to dismiss the Bering Strait theory.  As for bloodlines, I've never studied deep into Native American lineage.

588404[/snapback]

archeologists have also found examples of almost every race having visited this part of the world at some time in the pre recorded history of man.

Also if you look at tha haida or Salesh native tribal history you will find a very interesting story of thier travels that lead them to the west coast of canada

Some many things left unsolved. Maybe a few people got really lucky and made little rafts and by some miracle, they made it?

589398[/snapback]

That's a good point, and surely ancient cultures/peoples could have traveled by rafts. But all I heard during history lessons, was that the Native Peoples traveled across the Bering Strait. huh.gif

589398[/snapback]

That's a good point, and surely ancient cultures/peoples could have traveled by rafts. But all I heard during history lessons, was that the Native Peoples traveled across the Bering Strait. huh.gif

589497[/snapback]

the blood groups of south american indians and australian aborigines contains no group b

at all

The tierra del fuegans that lived at the tip of south america until very recently were full blooded aborigines

more than one route to the americas y'know

589398[/snapback]

589497[/snapback]

the blood groups of south american indians and australian aborigines contains no group b

at all

The tierra del fuegans that lived at the tip of south america until very recently were full blooded aborigines

589519[/snapback]

Exactly!

i got this buddy at work who is a chunk native american. He can't grow facial hair, and he is the biggest lightweight I've ever seen. He gets wasted off like three beers and hes a pretty big guy. He spent about 2 hours in my bathroom the other night after a couple rum and coke bongs.

i got this buddy at work who is a chunk native american.  He can't grow facial hair, and he is the biggest lightweight I've ever seen.  He gets wasted  off like three beers and hes a pretty big guy.  He spent about 2 hours in my bathroom the other night after a couple rum and coke bongs.

589757[/snapback]

What does this have to do with lineage or alternative history? huh.gif

589398[/snapback]

589497[/snapback]

at all

589519[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong, But I believe I ahve heard tales of People from Asia reaching Hawaii in Bamboo Rafts, That's got to be farther than just across the atlantic.... disgust.gif ....

But like I said, I could be wrong about this whole raft thing...confusing my legos with my History books... wacko.gif

589398[/snapback]

589497[/snapback]

at all

589519[/snapback]

Correct me if I'm wrong, But I believe I ahve heard tales of People from Asia reaching Hawaii in Bamboo Rafts, That's got to be farther than just across the atlantic.... disgust.gif ....

But like I said, I could be wrong about this whole raft thing...confusing my legos with my History books... wacko.gif

590468[/snapback]

thats another of the mysterious white gods connections that you're talking about, same as at easter island.

The hawaains are related to polynesians iirc

or the polynesians are related to hawaains

one way or the other

Edited by marduk

at all

Not sure how that information backs up the idea that North and South American Indians are not closely related--North American Indians do not have group B either. Granted, North American Indians have group A while South American Indians do not, but Australian Aborigines have group A. Wouldn't that make Aborigines more closely related to Cherokees? Not very likely, but the logical conclusion if we are just looking at blood types. Here's a site with good information about worldwide distribution of blood types.

Note what that site has to say about the Diego system of blood typing- only Native Americans and East Asians are Diego positive, suggesting a close relationships. Aus. Aborigines are Diego-negative.

Hawaains are Polynesians. I don't think they got to Hawaai on rafts; they are believed to have come in the typical Polynesian longboat dugout.

at all

Not sure how that information backs up the idea that North and South American Indians are not closely related--North American Indians do not have group B either. Granted, North American Indians have group A while South American Indians do not, but Australian Aborigines have group A. Wouldn't that make Aborigines more closely related to Cherokees? Not very likely, but the logical conclusion if we are just looking at blood types. Here's a site with good information about worldwide distribution of blood types.

Note what that site has to say about the Diego system of blood typing- only Native Americans and East Asians are Diego positive, suggesting a close relationships. Aus. Aborigines are Diego-negative.

Hawaains are Polynesians. I don't think they got to Hawaai on rafts; they are believed to have come in the typical Polynesian longboat dugout.

593267[/snapback]

i wasn't saying they weren't related. I was just throwing the aboriginal blood into the mix. They're all interrelated in some degree as far as I can see.

589398[/snapback]

589497[/snapback]

at all

589519[/snapback]

590468[/snapback]

thats another of the mysterious white gods connections that you're talking about, same as at easter island.

one way or the other

592775[/snapback]

in regards to the white Gods Connection, I had a book that talked about this, but it was a little old(the binding disintegrated when I opened it), so I don't really know how accurate it was...but it did give alot of coincidences....

589398[/snapback]

589497[/snapback]

at all

589519[/snapback]

590468[/snapback]

one way or the other

592775[/snapback]

in regards to the white Gods Connection, I had a book that talked about this, but it was a little old(the binding disintegrated when I opened it), so I don't really know how accurate it was...but it did give alot of coincidences....

594434[/snapback]

A good judge of a books accuracy is which authors name appears on the cover

which is on yours

i wasn't saying they weren't related. I was just throwing the aboriginal blood into the mix. They're all interrelated in some degree as far as I can see.

594102[/snapback]

Sorry. I misinterpreted you, as well as misidentified you. I didn't mean to malign either you or nativegirl!

Sure, Australians and Terra del Fuegons are related. Everyone's interrelated, mitrochrondical Adam and Eve and all that. But I'd want to see more evidence before I directly linked the two aboriginal peoples. Did you read Oppenheimer's The Real Eve?

594102[/snapback]

Sorry. I misinterpreted you, as well as misidentified you. I didn't mean to malign either you or nativegirl!

Sure, Australians and Terra del Fuegons are related. Everyone's interrelated, mitrochrondical Adam and Eve and all that. But I'd want to see more evidence before I directly linked the two aboriginal peoples. Did you read Oppenheimer's The Real Eve?

594759[/snapback]

everyone makes mistakes

even oppenheimer

grin2.gifgrin2.gif

No! Not Oppenheimer! ohmy.gif

The book backs a couple of points here: Oppenheimer pushes for a pre-Ice Age settlement of the Americas, and he notes some physical simularities between Aust. Aborig. and Terra del Fs--like New Guineans, they both have very "robust" features.

I still don't see enough--any--evidence for an Australia to South America migration.

No! Not Oppenheimer!  ohmy.gif

The book backs a couple of points here: Oppenheimer pushes for a pre-Ice Age settlement of the Americas, and he notes some physical simularities between Aust. Aborig. and Terra del Fs--like New Guineans, they both have very "robust" features.

I still don't see enough--any--evidence for an Australia to South America migration.

594930[/snapback]

you don't see any evidence

the tierra del fuegans were full blooded australian aborigines

they lived on the southern tip of south america

is that enough ?

they even account for their journey in a factual way rather than alluding to gods

"No! Not Oppenheimer"

I was talking about Robert

you are talking about Steven

w00t.gif

is that enough ?

they even account for their journey in a factual way rather than alluding to gods

"No! Not Oppenheimer"

w00t.gif

594945[/snapback]

What is the evidence that the T del Fs were directly descended from Aborigines? Dude, look at them.

People of Tierra del Fuegans

People of Australia.

is that enough ?

"No! Not Oppenheimer"

w00t.gif

594945[/snapback]

What is the evidence that the T del Fs were directly descended from Aborigines? Dude, look at them.

People of Tierra del Fuegans

People of Australia.

595826[/snapback]

i expect that you also think the olmecs were negroid because of their noses.

You'll also discover that the tierra del fuegans intermixed with native south american tribes so at the turn of the 19 century there were only two full blooded tierra del fuegans left

The tierra del fuegans weren't particularly popular wth Charles "apeman" Darwin either because he'd never seen anything that looked so savage.

remind you of Indians ?

or aborigines

of course he was slightly bigoted because he believed it was possible to trace a persons bloodline just by looking at them. comprende ?

Edited by marduk