Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mars

Well i note that there seem to be pyramids on mars also the face of a synx and i was wandering what you all make of this? Weather you think there could somehow be a connection and if so how... or weather its a natural formation

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• The Roswell Man

• jcb33

• DJ_Quinn

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the pyramids in Egypt are man made.

I think the stuff on Mars is natural. We won't know anymore untill we set foot in this region of Mars.

I think the stuff on Mars is natural. We won't know anymore untill we set foot in this region of Mars.

615909[/snapback]

foot ?

you mean wheel

hehe

615909[/snapback]

foot ?

you mean wheel

hehe

615918[/snapback]

Speaking of wheels, has anyone else seen theimages sent back from Mars that seem to show tyre tracks? They are much wider that Marsrover, and they run off into a distance of what looks like miles.

There was some quick explanation about tehse being "naturally formed" as well. They sure don't look it.

615909[/snapback]

foot ?

you mean wheel

hehe

615918[/snapback]

Speaking of wheels, has anyone else seen theimages sent back from Mars that seem to show tyre tracks? They are much wider that Marsrover, and they run off into a distance of what looks like miles.

There was some quick explanation about tehse being "naturally formed" as well. They sure don't look it.

616120[/snapback]

lol

baloney again

the amount of bogus claims that have been made for structures on mars are just too many to be true

what do you think is going on up there exactly

N.A.S.A. are trying to hide something perhaps

and they've teamed up with several countries around the world to hide things from the public

dream on

615909[/snapback]

foot ?

you mean wheel

hehe

615918[/snapback]

616120[/snapback]

There are many images, that seem to show a egypt like city, glass pipes running through mars, algee, trees and so on nasa edit them or give stupid explanations about them.... makes you wunder if they know something we dont about its posible linkage to us and ancient cultures

615909[/snapback]

foot ?

you mean wheel

hehe

615918[/snapback]

616120[/snapback]

There are many images, that seem to show a egypt like city, glass pipes running through mars, algee, trees and so on nasa edit them or give stupid explanations about them.... makes you wunder if they know something we dont about its posible linkage to us and ancient cultures

616159[/snapback]

So what you're saying is,

N.A.S.A. know all about these anomolies

so if thats the case

why did they release the pictures in the first place

sounds like a no brainer to me

the lack of brains in this case are not at N.A.S.A

doh

w00t.gifw00t.gif

btw i'd advise you to view an aerial shot of egypt then have another look at the cydonia region

it's very obvious you haven't done so already

yes.gifyes.gifthumbsup.gif

The face on mars has been throughly photographed and even laser mapped, and is nothing more than a mountain with no unusual features. The alleged pyramids are nothing more than mountains, and one can tell from the properties they exhibit, including the fallen faces and the trough-shaped areas beteen the edges.

The cydonia region yes. I think thee are far more mysteries of mars to be discovered. Perhaps it was colonized in the past.

The cydonia region yes. I think thee are far more mysteries of mars to be discovered. Perhaps it was colonized in the past.

616211[/snapback]

what facts are you basing that conclusion on ?

sounds like a vivid imagination to me

its already known that the infamous 'face on mars' is simply an anomoly on the camera that make the ima ge look like a face. mellow.gif

It would be in NASA's best interest to bring discoveries to light. Right now they are fighting for funding, and any discovery like this that was true would be a hands down no brainer. If they found something like this they would be getting the kind of funding the military gets. Just a thought. thumbsup.gif

Well im not saying NASA did lie nor am i saying there anything more than anomolys im just wanting your oppinions on weather or not you think its posible......

its hard to say, seeing no-ones been there yet disgust.gifsad.gifhmm.gif

its hard to say, seeing no-ones been there yet disgust.gif  sad.gif  hmm.gif

616341[/snapback]

One supposes you could have a point there blush.gif

we'll only know if thier real if a rover goes there or if WE go there to check it out

Chances are great that life on Mars has never been. Running water is still debated. The birth of our sun may have melted the ice cap momentarily and given it a slightly stronger atmosphere. But realistically, there never has been life on Mars, only man will ever be life on Mars, and it cannot be terraformed as many scientist and engineers would like to tell you.

And nothing about the photos are tampered with.

we'll only know if thier real if a rover goes there or if WE go there to check it out

616371[/snapback]

u read my post didnt u? w00t.gifhuh.gif

616211[/snapback]

what facts are you basing that conclusion on ?

sounds like a vivid imagination to me

616242[/snapback]

I'm speculating. I tend to believe that life is much more common in the universe than widely accepted by the majority of the scientific community.

I'll plead guilty to having an active immagination as well, that's what gravitates me to websites like this one.

I could lay out an argument for the facts that life may have existed on Mars. There is, of course, the much debated Mars rock.

What makes this little rock so interesting isn't just its interplanetary wanderings. It's the tiny tubular shapes found inside. They resemble fossilized bacteria. Concentrated around the shapes are three different chemical compounds that may well have been the by-product of the ancient microbe activity. NASA scientists concluded that a "reasonable interpretation" of the facts was that there once was, and perhaps still is, life on Mars.

Other scientists disagree pointing out that all the chemicals could have been formed by other natural processes. They also note the shapes are a hundred times smaller than the smallest known Earth bacteria.

Supporters of the life theory claim that with all the compounds concentrated in such a small space, other explanations, besides life, are unlikely. As for the size they point to the work of Robert Folk, of the University of Texas, who claims to have found almost identically small Earth microbes living in travertein and limestone rock. Folk's tiny bacteria have yet to be fully accepted within the scientific community, though.

The prospect of more advanced, intellegent life on Mars is an altogether different prospect, and it takes quite a leap of faith to assume this.

The jury is still our for me.

Cheers!

A sound and honest answer, with a full acceptance of the limits of our knowledge, and the spark of desire that fuels our search for knowledge.

DJ, you are welcome change from the average extraterrestrial theorist.

A sound and honest answer, with a full acceptance of the limits of our knowledge, and the spark of desire that fuels our search for knowledge.

DJ, you are welcome change from the average extraterrestrial theorist.

618360[/snapback]

But only when you're not banging on about jesus in the Ancient Mysteries & Alternative History forum

hehe

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifgrin2.gifyes.gifyes.gifwink2.gif