Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Monsato = evil, They will be the death of us

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#121    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

• Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

View PostStellar, on 04 March 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

Exaggerate much? Perhaps when you and others stop using hyperbole as an argument strategy, you'll get more of a following.

I doubt it. He could claim Obama was a secret Illuminati Lizard King and he'd have a following.

Signature removed - please see rule 3b.

#122    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,764 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 04 March 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

WHO is completely corrupt . They're behind forced vaccinations ,and vaccination scare campaigns ,in general.

I don't doubt it. MichaelW stated I claimed they were corrupt where I never claimed or implied such.

#123    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

The only superweeds that can come about by cross pollination are those that are closely related to the specific crop. So mostly grasses and a few other near-vegetable type weeds.

Weeds are weeds they propagate and GMO weeds are super weeds. Not sure we want to be eating alot of weed salad because thats all thats growing in the roundup soil. And yes duck and cover for Roundup worldwide spray days. But hey Im only staying for a little bit. Its our kids and grandkids that will inherit the earth we leave them. So what the hell..

I doubt it. He could claim Obama was a secret Illuminati Lizard King and he'd have a following.

Why dont you ever flatter me with such innuendos >?

Lets get it on

Edited by AsteroidX, 04 March 2013 - 02:53 AM.

#124    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,238 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:59 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 04 March 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

Weeds are weeds they propagate and GMO weeds are super weeds. Not sure we want to be eating alot of weed salad because thats all thats growing in the roundup soil.

I think that the superweeds are not GMO, as that implies that they were engineered. They are better described as hybrid, I think. Also the Monsanto crops grow just fine in the roundup dirt, it is just that the weeds do too. From what I've read many farmers have gone back to mechanical removal of the weeds rather then hire hand labor, or use more dangerous chemicals.

The FedGov still says that the active ingredient in roundup, Glyphosate, is almost totally harmless to humans. Even studies that were done regarding pregnant women showed little to no toxicity from the food processed from roundup crops. Even studies in Japan and EUROPE have concluded that there is little worry about Glyphosate. Now, if there are other chemicals in there, then that could be another story....

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#125    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 04 March 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

I don't doubt it. MichaelW stated I claimed they were corrupt where I never claimed or implied such.

You''re implying such now and you did then.

View PostAsteroidX, on 04 March 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

Why dont you ever flatter me with such innuendos >?

Because you haven't said anything that was completely and utterly insane yet. Implying that somehow Bill Gates and Monsanto are the same thing is just lunacy. Complaining about the 2nd amendment is just what every other person with an unnatural attachment to firearms does.

#126    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,764 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

View PostMichaelW, on 04 March 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

You''re implying such now and you did then.

So stating the possibility that an organisation is corrupt as a result of its obvious influence and hold in high regard of integrity (as is obvious how you regard the WHO) I suggested it would be possible that corruption could exist in the WHO. Are you going to tell me that's absurd?

Now look at a corporation like Monsanto, as we are both in agreement about the low ethical and moral standards of how their business operates, and tell me they wouldn't try fight tooth and nail if the WHO had an issue with their products. It wouldn't be at the very least absurd to bribe an organisation that has an influence over consumers as outlined before. Unless of course everyone in the WHO is a straight arrow. But let's remind ourselves we are humans and corruption isn't an impossible concept.

Monsanto is a multinational corporation and definite capabilities and focused intentions of getting a multinational organisation on their side. To think that is ludicrous is ludicrous in itself.

Refusal to consider a point or scenario is a form of ignorance as evident when you suggested you must be retarded to even believe such (as I've just outlined it is very well possible). The last time I saw this method of debating and discussion would probably be on Fox News.

The only thing I stated is that Monsanto is an unethical and immoral company. As for WHO being corrupt I have discussed the possibilities of this issue being true in regards to Monsanto and their influence over the market. This is a forum of discussion an debate is it not?

#127    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

I think that the superweeds are not GMO, as that implies that they were engineered. They are better described as hybrid, I think. Also the Monsanto crops grow just fine in the roundup dirt, it is just that the weeds do too. From what I've read many farmers have gone back to mechanical removal of the weeds rather then hire hand labor, or use more dangerous chemicals.

I agree. I think your description is more accurate then mine. I think they refer to it as "burning the ground" chemically. Not the slash burning were familiar with along I-5 in Oregon.

Because you haven't said anything that was completely and utterly insane yet. Implying that somehow Bill Gates and Monsanto are the same thing is just lunacy

The Bill gates foundation is a big supporter of Monsanto. Thats where that reference comes from

http://readersupport...elping-monsanto

#128    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 04 March 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

The FedGov still says that the active ingredient in roundup, Glyphosate, is almost totally harmless to humans. Even studies that were done regarding pregnant women showed little to no toxicity from the food processed from roundup crops. Even studies in Japan and EUROPE have concluded that there is little worry about Glyphosate. Now, if there are other chemicals in there, then that could be another story....

I think it's some form of surfactant that is the real problem(polyethoxylated tallow amine apparently, have a hard time remembering names like that),. Which is why I'm more worried about the actual product of round up then Glyphosate then the gmo resil.

They really are not bad company science-wise; it's when they gotta dip in to politics I start to worry, but I do that about everything when it comes to politics. As long as it sounds good it can pass.

I always liked going through the dirt and actually taking out the weeds myself. Gives me something to do, and avoids the feeling of dumping toxic chemicals on a living thing to accidentally make superior race; sorry wrong word. I meant weed.

Edited by Jinxdom, 04 March 2013 - 05:33 AM.

#129    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:38 AM

Roundup did loose its biodegradable status as less then 2% of its active ingredients had dissipated from the soil after 90 days. That does not indicate there harmful to humans but tests on lab rats have shown that it alters cell division which can be a precursor to cancer.

Other then that we are now in mass human trials so will soon enough begin to find out whether we like the results or not and it will be too late to alter the experiment to produce a safer product.

My vegetables are grown organically and I weed by handtools. Its healthier to get outside and work then it is to spray chemicals.

Edited by AsteroidX, 04 March 2013 - 05:41 AM.

#130    MichaelW

MichaelW

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 04 March 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

So stating the possibility that an organisation is corrupt as a result of its obvious influence and hold in high regard of integrity (as is obvious how you regard the WHO) I suggested it would be possible that corruption could exist in the WHO. Are you going to tell me that's absurd?

Yes.

Now look at a corporation like Monsanto, as we are both in agreement about the low ethical and moral standards of how their business operates, and tell me they wouldn't try fight tooth and nail if the WHO had an issue with their products.

Because they have better things to do and fighting the WHO in a lengthy litigation process would likely garner them bad publicity in the eyes of those who aren't "aware" of what Monsanto does. The WHO hasn't banned anything yet because there isn't anything that is dangerous to human consumption.

Whatever the case is, it's not down to bloody corruption. And in any case, Monsanto can probably afford more writers and scriptors of the company's image than Hollywood employs.

But let's remind ourselves we are humans and corruption isn't an impossible concept.

There is such a thing called "professionalism".

This is a forum of discussion an debate is it not?

There's a difference between debates and conspiracy theories. One is fact based.

#131    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:23 AM

There's a difference between debates and conspiracy theories. One is fact based.

I dont find this topic to fall under conspiracy theory in the least bit. Not even one iota. There were many more bribes then actual testing done on Monsanto GMO seeds.

Edited by AsteroidX, 04 March 2013 - 06:23 AM.

#132    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,399 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 04 March 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

WHO is completely corrupt . They're behind forced vaccinations ,and vaccination scare campaigns ,in general.
Vaccines save lives and they also kill a small number of people. The cost benefit analysis is vastly weighed in favour of the Vaccines.

Maybe you'd like to forgo your polio vaccine and then go to an area where the WHO hasn't brought polio vaccines. Until you can acknowledge that vaccines have saved millions of lives, your not debating from a rational place.

The WHO has been one of the main reasons why modern knowledge of medical health, hygiene and vaccines have caused the greatest climb in human population ever seen. Not bad for an organization who is out to kill us all.

I get mighty sick of this bull****.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#133    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:32 AM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 04 March 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

Vaccines save lives and they also kill a small number of people. The cost benefit analysis is vastly weighed in favour of the Vaccines.

Maybe you'd like to forgo your polio vaccine and then go to an area where the WHO hasn't brought polio vaccines. Until you can acknowledge that vaccines have saved millions of lives, your not debating from a rational place.

The WHO has been one of the main reasons why modern knowledge of medical health, hygiene and vaccines have caused the greatest climb in human population ever seen. Not bad for an organization who is out to kill us all.

I get mighty sick of this bull****.

Br Cornelius
This is what I don't understand about the vaccine conspiracies...

I don't want all those nasty diseases vaccines protect you from, I take the risk and get the injection. Quite a small risk, I gather. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted Image

#134    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Its the vaccines for non life threatening or convenience vaccines and the possible long term implications on our immune systems by "over using" vaccines. We just seem to be turning into a society if it can be vaccinated against take a shot. Im not sure Id go that far. But the Polio vaccine is a very good example of vaccines working to benefit humanity.

examples: chicken pox, HPV, flu (non pandemic or especially virulent strains are the exception) for the generally healthy population (the immune compromised,elderly and some other groups should always guard against the flu).

#135    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,399 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 04 March 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Its the vaccines for non life threatening or convenience vaccines and the possible long term implications on our immune systems by "over using" vaccines. We just seem to be turning into a society if it can be vaccinated against take a shot. Im not sure Id go that far. But the Polio vaccine is a very good example of vaccines working to benefit humanity.

examples: chicken pox, HPV, flu (non pandemic or especially virulent strains are the exception) for the generally healthy population (the immune compromised,elderly and some other groups should always guard against the flu).
Exactly and very well put.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users