Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Men dressed in space suits

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

View Postmarboo, on 12 March 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

So... this is my story.

I had just dropped my kids to primary school (elementary school in the states?) around 8am, back in 2001. The town we live in is in Australia, it's a small town, and is fairly rural. Being a local I knew most of the back roads and shortcuts and as usual took a small dirt road I used regularly in order to avoid school traffic. On my way up the road I started to feel uneasy and strange, even a little anxious... for no real reason. I ignored it until I could see something on the side of the road. This road is only just wide enough for one car so it's very obvious when something is parked on either side. This is the weird part, as I get closer I see about 3 or 4 'suited' men. At first it looked as if they were wearing bee keepers out fits but as I got closer i couldn't believe it. The suits they were wearing looked exactly like space suits... the reflective visor, the antennas, the puffy gloves and big boots. I can not make it any clearer, that this was definitely not just a normal suit people working would wear. I really freaked out when I got closer. I notice what looked like a 'futuristic' van, best way I could describe it. Also, these people didn't even seem to register me being there... they wouldn't even move off the road.

No other cars were around and no houses/businesses/sheds or anything were anywhere near us. No road closures were set up, no warning signs, no lights for signaling, no reports on the tv or in the newspaper.I thought that if they needed to be wearing such suits for a job it wouldn't just be an open road for the public to use. Also this road had no real attractions... just long grass and dirt. No trees.. nothing.

I called up the council office, the mayors office, the police, the national hazmat guys... no one knew a thing about it. I still to this day get freaked out about what I saw. Please don't  ridicule me... I just really felt the need to share.

Thanks guys!
you didn't stop and ask what they were doing?? sheez i would have!

#47    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostJGirl, on 25 March 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

you didn't stop and ask what they were doing?? sheez i would have!

After reading "The Radioactive Boy Scout" I would have moved out of the neighborhood before my hair started falling out.

#48    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

View PostDKO, on 25 March 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

I remember a few years ago there apparently was a bright light/fire streak through the sky that crashed into the mountains near Bundaberg. Started a small bush fire as well. Rescue crew flew out there expecting to find a plane crash but found no wreckage. Never heard anything more of it.

http://www.news.com....9-1225737611449

This looks likely to be a small meteor strike..

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#49    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

View Postmarboo, on 12 March 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

So... this is my story.

I had just dropped my kids to primary school (elementary school in the states?) around 8am, back in 2001. The town we live in is in Australia, it's a small town, and is fairly rural. Being a local I knew most of the back roads and shortcuts and as usual took a small dirt road I used regularly in order to avoid school traffic. On my way up the road I started to feel uneasy and strange, even a little anxious... for no real reason. I ignored it until I could see something on the side of the road. This road is only just wide enough for one car so it's very obvious when something is parked on either side. This is the weird part, as I get closer I see about 3 or 4 'suited' men. At first it looked as if they were wearing bee keepers out fits but as I got closer i couldn't believe it. The suits they were wearing looked exactly like space suits... the reflective visor, the antennas, the puffy gloves and big boots. I can not make it any clearer, that this was definitely not just a normal suit people working would wear. I really freaked out when I got closer. I notice what looked like a 'futuristic' van, best way I could describe it. Also, these people didn't even seem to register me being there... they wouldn't even move off the road.

No other cars were around and no houses/businesses/sheds or anything were anywhere near us. No road closures were set up, no warning signs, no lights for signaling, no reports on the tv or in the newspaper.I thought that if they needed to be wearing such suits for a job it wouldn't just be an open road for the public to use. Also this road had no real attractions... just long grass and dirt. No trees.. nothing.

I called up the council office, the mayors office, the police, the national hazmat guys... no one knew a thing about it. I still to this day get freaked out about what I saw. Please don't  ridicule me... I just really felt the need to share.

Thanks guys!

Its normal for pilots and hot air balloon crews to wear spacesuits.

It isnt anything you need to worry about they were probably training (picking a landing spot, fake dummy bomb run spot, etc).

#50    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,029 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 03 April 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Its normal for pilots and hot air balloon crews to wear spacesuits.

It isnt anything you need to worry about they were probably training (picking a landing spot, fake dummy bomb run spot, etc).
Normal for Pilots of what? And what would they be doing standing beside a road?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#51    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 03 April 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Normal for Pilots of what? And what would they be doing standing beside a road?

High altitude pilots wear spacesuits.

#52    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 03 April 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

I think you mean pressure suits.

#53    marboo

marboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

I wouldn't expect to see pilots in space suits walking around a dirt road for no reason.. with a random van. I also couldn't imagine high altitude pilots hanging out in a small town, without any news of plane practice at the airport.

#54    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,029 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 03 April 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

... and a couple of them are likely to be wandering along a remote road in Australia? What had they done? Run of out of gas?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#55    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 03 April 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

I think you mean pressure suits.

Ordinary pilots wear pressure suits and its got nothing to do with cockpit pressure its about forcing blood into their brains when they're pulling high g-forces.

High altitude pilots wear spacesuits and that is because of pressure.

#56    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,029 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 03 April 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

Ordinary pilots wear pressure suits and its got nothing to do with cockpit pressure its about forcing blood into their brains when they're pulling high g-forces.

High altitude pilots wear spacesuits and that is because of pressure.

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 03 April 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

... and a couple of them are likely to be wandering along a remote road in Australia?
:unsure2:

H. P. Lovecraft.

#57    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

In 2001 there was a reported abduction from a property near Gunedah that was witnessed. Police were investigating and called because she turned up afew hours later in Mackay dazed with no recollection how she got there. It was widely publicised back then and I wonder if your spacemen had something to do with this, I mean men in suits looking for evidense maybe? Google it , see if it fits the time line.

#58    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Gundiah Abduction 2001.
http://www.ufocasebo...iahmackay.html.

#59    marboo

marboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

I found an old news clip of that.

Weird. I would have guessed the time of year to have been late September when I seen them... so it could have been early October :cry:
I had actually been talking about 9/11 that morning with a parent at school, so it was definitely a little while after 9/11

#60    marboo

marboo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

Also for anyone who watched the video above, I live 113 km/70 miles north of Maryborough and 620 km/385 miles south of Mackay for anyone interested.

Also... the police officer was a jerk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users