Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Charles Manson Gets Licence To Wed 26-yr-Old

Still Waters

Charles Manson has obtained a marriage licence to tie the knot with a 26-year-old woman who visits him in prison.

It was not immediately clear if the 80-year-old cult leader had set an exact date to marry Afton Elaine Burton, who runs a number of websites claiming he is innocent.

A copy of the marriage licence, issued on 7 November, was seen by the AP news agency on Monday.

https://uk.news.yaho...06.html#IG8wE92

• Like 2

I'm glad to hear that he's finally ready settle down and start another family. :P

• Like 6

I'm glad to hear that he's finally ready settle down and start another family. :P

Thats a cracker. :nw:

• Like 3

This woman is obviously missing more than just a couple of screws, the whole structure has collapsed! May even be considered an ideal candidate for him, but out of respect for his victims loved ones, he should not even be getting visits.

But it does seem she is more of a nut than he was ( and thats saying something)

However, Manson, who is being held at Corcoran State Prison, denied at the time that a wedding was in the works.

What is scary is this women is free to walk the streets!

As a woman who is diagnosed with a mental health disorder - This woman needs more treatment than i do!

I cant understand the logic of a woman who will move hundreds of miles to live closer to a prison that her 80 year old convicted murderer husband is incarcerated in.

Though from what we know of Manson and his powers over the family, it looks like he has wrapped another young, impressionable girl around his little finger.

• Like 1

As a woman who is diagnosed with a mental health disorder - This woman needs more treatment than i do!

I cant understand the logic of a woman who will move hundreds of miles to live closer to a prison that her 80 year old convicted murderer husband is incarcerated in.

Though from what we know of Manson and his powers over the family, it looks like he has wrapped another young, impressionable girl around his little finger.

Lets not give this man any credit here, his "power" days are well and truly over. But it seems she is doing the main moves here, he does not admit that a wedding was in the works.

She is definitely not the full shilling, and at the end of the day, he is the one inside and limited to what he can coerce her into. She is deluded, but the point is, he should not be allowed visits from admirers, no matter what their state of mind.

• Like 2

The lawyers are still pulling the purse strings ~ i think Charlies still has royalty checks to cash ~

• Like 2

Obviously she is cut from the same cloth like Patricia Krenwinkel, Susan Atkins and Leslie Van Houten.

Afton (Star) Burton's mother (age 48) was interviewed about the situation and I get the feeling the mother isn't too

worried about it. http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=26997326

Edited by Hawkin
  • Like 1

Manson has also been good to her daughter, Burton added.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charles-mansons-future-mother-in-law-speakes/story?id=26997326

As in how, does he take her out for romantic meals, does he buy her flowers, does he treat her like a princess in the visiting room? Jeeze, you can see why the daughter is not the full shilling.

• Like 1

Manson has also been good to her daughter, Burton added.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=26997326

As in how, does he take her out for romantic meals, does he buy her flowers, does he treat her like a princess in the visiting room? Jeeze, you can see why the daughter is not the full shilling.

Manson had those women and Tex back in the 70's so Mesmerized that they killed for him. I wonder if he could sway

her (Star) to kill for him while he's in prison. Scary thought.

• Like 1

Manson had those women and Tex back in the 70's so Mesmerized that they killed for him. I wonder if he could sway

her (Star) to kill for him while he's in prison. Scary thought.

i do not think this one would take much swaying....especially as he has mummy on his side.

In the video link that Still Waters provided, Mason said he is Bing Crosby's reflection.

Bing Crosby was known to have ties with the Mafia.

isn't prison punishment enough ?

Manson was born of a prostitute and been in and out of prison all his life. I would say he is so institutionalize

that prison is like home and he wouldn't know how to interact on the outside.

isn't prison punishment enough ?

LOL I see what you did there.

This is the Timewarrior speaking. . .does this mean he'll get conjugal visits? In what way does this increase the amounts of benefits he gets in prison. . .what does current California law state?

• 1 month later...

Where will the honeymoon be? The other side of the prison? xD

Edited by Princess Serenity