Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

demons...

Tillghast

I heard and seen, people on t.v. or one the web who reportly took photos of demons or saw them. devil.gif can some one at least post a photo so i can littrelly decide for my self... sad.gif

I`d Like To See A Demon Pick too. I Too Have Heard About Demo Type Creatures Being Seen. But Would Be Nice To See Photos ANd Actual Evidence. Words Need To Be Backed Up.

• 2 weeks later...

I always assumed "demons" were more of a psychological thing, and now really a physical entity. AT least for me, the best depiction of demons I can think of is the movie "Jacob's Ladder" I highly Reccomend it. It also has a great quote in it, though I can't really remember what it is exactly...it was quoted in a song by U.N.K.L.E. on the Psyence Fiction album.

something about how what you see as demons tearing your life down, can also be seen as angels trying to take you away from this place.

I don't know...It struck me at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Found some

user posted image

the face is in the smoke, some say its the devil's.

and this

they are taken from September 11th terroist attacks. Pretty freaky huh?

Link

Smoke...it's always seen in the smoke...the smoke,nooooooo,the smoke,a demon in the smoke it's coming after me,hellllllp,please ohhhh,help,it smells of hell,fire it caught the place on fire,proof it is a demon.....retarded ,people get real! devil.gif

Oh Come on, i can't even see anything. Its just the americans being superstitious again.

Oh, and that is not my uncle bob, either.

he he .. lol laugh.gif @ little bro ...

but you are right ... I don't know how did they get the shape out of smoke ... they even look closely to such things ... hmm wink.gif

but it is a demon to me ...

Sufficating,*coff coff*,Its sooo dark,*coff coff*,hellllp,the smoke,a demon in the smoke.....run!it's the end of the world go save yourself...oooooooo devil.gifsalook.gifsasmokin.gifdevil.gif

For those of you who don't see the face, I couldn't either because I was looking at the cloud itself. Look right where the smoke starts pouring out of the windows, on the left hand side, you will see a face. I don't know how to tell if it photoshopped, but there is a face there....

Raziel, I really don't know if you were joking about the "Americans being superstitious", but that's a steriotype you could use for some other country. If it's the United States GOVERNMENT, then I can agree fully laugh.gif . If you meant nothing by it, well then I will take no offense. Maybe I'm just getting too defensive, but the Americans had, and are still having, some pretty tough times since that attack. I'm not sure if that photo is edited, since they usually just showed the same footage over and over again, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have an open mind. Sorry if I offended you or misjudged you.

my question is this......

Say the ARE demons...

Say a DEMON was behind the WTC attacks....(?)

How or WHY would it make all the dust particles from this explosion take the shape of it's face?

I think people have been conditioned way too much by special effects in movies (I mean think the the movie "The Mummy"...seems a little familiar doesn't it?)

How or WHY would it make all the dust particles from this explosion take the shape of it's face?

Assuming the term demon is used in the norma sense (a supernatural, evil being) then they would posess such powers as to warp the smoke into images of themselves.

WHY would they do it?

I dont know, why do graffiti artists feel the need to scrawl their name about the place?

Though Im personally of the opinion that those pictures are like finding shaped in the clouds...

I look out my window and right now I can see what looks like a guy fighting a snake in the clouds...it doenst mean that anythings happening.

• Like 1

Bunny...cloud...cloud...crown..dragon...oops sorry you guys reading this..I was just looking for a cloud shaped like a Demon so I could claim it's the end of the world and buy rare and valueable junk for cheap from idiots who belive me.. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ..I'm so mean!

• Like 1

dont get mad at me ok rainfro.gif like you always do just listen in the book of revelations in the bible i am not sure who saw it i think it was john anyways it says he saw 2 moutains which people live in i belive it says something happend and they fell in the ocean dose that realate to this duno it might or it might not see you have to look at it the way we see it would he know what the wtcs look like know but it saounds kinda the same it could not be thoguh btw i am very religous idea.gifidea.gifrainfro.gifrainfro.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifabduct.gifabduct.gifrainfro.gifrainfro.gifabduct.gifwiggle.gifwavey.gifrainfro.gif

Most of the photos of demons from the 9-11 attacks are photoshopped from what I've read. I have a hard time believing them to actually be demons. Although I will admit I do believe in demons, but not the "spirits" of Nicoteine, Sex, and Alchohol that my church believes are demons that make ppl smoke and stuff. I will however gladly admit that I am possesed by demons; HAHAHA MUDVAYNE ALL THE WAY!!!

I think it could be possible to photograph them, but you have to be extremely lucky to get the oppurtunity.

Its all very lame and i dont think they exist at all.

Its just coincidence, like the "angels" in the clouds... disgust.gif

Since this site lacked a lot of demon/dragon pictures, I found some that were surprisinly overlooked. Arizona devil ring a bell to anyone? I posted some pics.

okay I agree with UFOlogist - if you believe in God then you must believe in demons - there is plenty of scripture to back it up and there are plenty of crazy evil things that happen to back it up as well. and dust19 I don't see you criticizing other peoples punctuation! Just because she has a point and you don't like it doesn't mean you can be rude about it.

if you believe in God then you must believe in demons

On what basis?

Surely you mean if you believe in your interpretation of God then you must believe in demons.