Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police spent four weeks tracking mother down

Commander CMG

Dear Ministers and Police don't open my spoiler?

I would like to egg (ostrich eggs) all the ministers including that clown (does any one know where I left my kid) Cameron.

To Debra Burt, it was no more than an innocent expression of her frustration at Government spending cuts.

She vented her feelings about David Cameron on a friend’s Facebook page with the comment: ‘I’d like to egg him.’

But the mother-of-two was astonished when two detectives arrived on her doorstep to question her...and announced they had been trying to track her down for four weeks.

arrow3.gifView: Read more:

• Like 2

Not only showing how pathetic our government is for bothering to order the police to track her down but also how pathetic our police are that it took them 4 weeks to trace a facebook account.

• Like 3

The 2 dozen eggs in my fridge are for Easter I tells ya. :innocent:

Well what I mean is, I am allergic to eggs, if I throw one it's just that I don't want to get a rash on my hand, ya know. If someone "precious" is standing in the wrong place at the wrong time .... well maybe someone could give them a hug and a pat on the back, and get them home to their mama.

• Like 1

Gotta watch what you say. Some people just can't take a joke.

• Like 2

Gotta watch what you say. Some people just can't take a joke.

I wasn't joking!!!