Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#8071    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,036 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:31 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 March 2013 - 06:19 PM, said:

what have I said about your sources? Time and again. Be a good chap and let me know WHO wrote that article please? I take it you do know?  Now, what is a by product of laser cutting? And where is it found? What does it look like? And how does it affect different materials?

Surely you can answer me seeing as you know what laser cuts look like?  And I WILL be expecting your answer else I shall simply repeat myself as you do, till I get one

He doesn't know any real sources, and he doesn't care, as long as it confirms his fantasies.

This is not about research, this is about nothing but belief and gullibility, and plain ignorance.

#8072    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 03 March 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

He doesn't know any real sources, and he doesn't care, as long as it confirms his fantasies.

This is not about research, this is about nothing but belief and gullibility, and plain ignorance.

What are the options?

It's either intense heat or intense sound as the only forces capable of doing such a thing.

Use of heat would leave traces.

Here's what Chris has to say about sonic drilling:

The application of ultrasonic machining is the only method that completely satisfies logic from a technical viewpoint, and it explains all noted phenomena. Ultrasonic machining is the oscillatory motion of a tool that chips away material, like a jackhammer chipping away at a piece of concrete pavement, except much faster and not as measurable in its reciprocation. The ultrasonic tool-bit, vibrating at 19,000 to 25,000 cycles per second (Hertz) has found unique application in the precision machining of odd shaped holes in hard, brittle material such as hardened steels, carbides, ceramics and semiconductors. An abrasive slurry or paste is used to accelerate the cutting action................

The theory of ultrasonic machining resolves all the unanswered questions where other theories have fallen short. Methods may be proposed that might cover a singular aspect of the machine marks and not progress to the method described here. It is when we search for a single method that provides an answer for all the data that we move away from primitive and even conventional machining and are forced to consider methods that are somewhat anomalous for that period in history.

A precision mechanical engineer agrees.

Have a read.

http://www.theglobal...les/cdunn-5.php

So we have the principle.

That's enough.  It would nice to see the tools and watch them do it.  Alas that isn't really feasible.

Edited by zoser, 03 March 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Posted Image

#8073    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,147 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 March 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

Agreed.

It's not about getting excited.  It's about how the cut was not made.

Saws do not produce variable thickness like this.

Completely rules out any sawing technique.  Not that they were able to do it by sawing anyway,

They had no material that could do this to granite, nor has any been found.

This is exactly what it appears to be.

A cut using unknown technology; most likely sound.  The force or energy emitted by the tool diminishes with depth according to natural principles explaining why the cut is wider at the top than the bottom.

A saw just would not do that.  The teeth of a copper saw would wear to nothing very rapidly and it would become blunt causing anything but a tapering thickness.

I still assert the hypothesis is proven.

Neither do lasers or any other kind of directed energy device produce cuts like that. The cut would be the same width as the beam all the way through. Vibratory cutters would have both the same problem and the opposite. Used by itself, the cut would again be only as wide as the cutter. With the addition of abrasive, we would probably see a widening of the cut producing a taper, as we see in the AE cores. This would be a gradual continuous taper though along the entire depth of the cut. In neither case would you expect a sudden transition to a thinner cut extending several inches, unless they inexplicably switched to a thinner blade.

Btw, who put those arrows on there, you? I notice they appear to be still frames from the video. If so, then I'm not entirely convinced they are what you say they are. At no time do we see a dead-on close-up of the bottom of the cut. All the close-ups shown are at an angle and the cut transitions right at that point from deep to shallow due to the contour of the stone, effecting how much it stands out. We do not therefor have proof that the cut, if that's what it is,
actually does change in width.
Let's say it does though. What hasn't been mentioned yet, though third eye touched on it, is a combination of cut and natural crack. Obviously if it's a cut, it couldn't've been pre-cracked because all they'd had to've done was split it off. We can say however that it's at least 500 years old. That's plenty of time for a crack to develop at the bottom of any cut.  Much younger constructions have deteriorated or entirely failed in this way.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#8074    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,036 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Let me add this:

Because we don't know yet how the ancients did it, doesn't necessarily mean 'aliens' did it.

Why?

Because we have not a jota of knowledge of what 'aliens' were and are capable of.

We invented concrete, and then we found out the Romans invented it many centuries before us.

But that was not alien technology, that was proof of how smart our ancestors were.

#8075    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 03 March 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

Let me add this:

Because we don't know yet how the ancients did it, doesn't necessarily mean 'aliens' did it.

Why?

Because we have not a jota of knowledge of what 'aliens' were and are capable of.

I sympathise with the frustration.  It takes some appreciating I agree.

Yet the artefacts are there.

We know what was achieved in classical times and it wasn't wafer thin granite cutting.

It had to happen in very ancient times for all record to be lost.  Bearing in mind this happened all over the ancient world.  Some record would exist if it were only classical times.

It's plainly obvious.

Posted Image

#8076    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,440 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 March 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

I sympathise with the frustration.  It takes some appreciating I agree.

Yet the artefacts are there.

We know what was achieved in classical times and it wasn't wafer thin granite cutting.

It had to happen in very ancient times for all record to be lost.  Bearing in mind this happened all over the ancient world.  Some record would exist if it were only classical times.

It's plainly obvious.

so rocks were cut with lasers in straight lines. OK so now show me the rocks with straight lines in buildings in PP? No point cutting them unless they were used right? Show me where they were used? I want to see the finished products, not the left behind rubbish cuts

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#8077    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 03 March 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

Neither do lasers or any other kind of directed energy device produce cuts like that. The cut would be the same width as the beam all the way through. Vibratory cutters would have both the same problem and the opposite. Used by itself, the cut would again be only as wide as the cutter. With the addition of abrasive, we would probably see a widening of the cut producing a taper, as we see in the AE cores. This would be a gradual continuous taper though along the entire depth of the cut. In neither case would you expect a sudden transition to a thinner cut extending several inches, unless they inexplicably switched to a thinner blade.

Btw, who put those arrows on there, you? I notice they appear to be still frames from the video. If so, then I'm not entirely convinced they are what you say they are. At no time do we see a dead-on close-up of the bottom of the cut. All the close-ups shown are at an angle and the cut transitions right at that point from deep to shallow due to the contour of the stone, effecting how much it stands out. We do not therefor have proof that the cut, if that's what it is,
actually does change in width.
Let's say it does though. What hasn't been mentioned yet, though third eye touched on it, is a combination of cut and natural crack. Obviously if it's a cut, it couldn't've been pre-cracked because all they'd had to've done was split it off. We can say however that it's at least 500 years old. That's plenty of time for a crack to develop at the bottom of any cut.  Much younger constructions have deteriorated or entirely failed in this way.

There are marks were the cutting suddenly stopped:

Look at the bottom of the cut.

Posted Image

No natural phenomena can do that to granite.

Some high frequency vibratory device did that.  I wouldn't rule out wire even at ultra high frequency.

Posted Image

#8078    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:05 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 March 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

so rocks were cut with lasers in straight lines. OK so now show me the rocks with straight lines in buildings in PP? No point cutting them unless they were used right? Show me where they were used? I want to see the finished products, not the left behind rubbish cuts

No ultra sonics.  See Dunn above.

No rubbish cuts here:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8079    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,440 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 March 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

No ultra sonics.  See Dunn above.

No rubbish cuts here:

Posted Image

why the little holes sitting in a chiseled channel,  to the right of the pic if they used lasers?

maybe the lazer ran out of power... and they resorted to traditional methods eh?

Try again

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#8080    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Here is the other end of the cut.  Evidence of tool marks near the every bottom of the cut.

Posted Image

and the top:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8081    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 7,440 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 March 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

why the little holes sitting in a chiseled channel,  to the right of the pic if they used lasers?

maybe the lazer ran out of power... and they resorted to traditional methods eh?

Try again

answer my question zoser

#8082    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 March 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Try again

Easy.  Cut the slot with an ultra sonic tool first then drill the holes.

Could be done either way around.

Posted Image

#8083    zoser

zoser

Blue Emerald

• 8,816 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Between 2:24 and 2:45 is a very good example of an extremely flat surface.

Cut in the same way using ultra sonics would be my guess.

Posted Image

#8084    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,147 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 March 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

Philosophy is nothing but a place to hide.

Not philosophy, logic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logic

"Logic refers to both the study of modes ofreasoning (which are valid, and which are fallacious)[2][3] and the use of valid reasoning. In the latter sense, logic is used in most intellectual activities, including philosophy and science, but in the first sense, is primarily studied in the disciplines of philosophy, mathematics, semantics, and computer science. "

logic is used in philosophy but it is not exclusively of it. It is a means to an end, as a system for reasoning correctly. Every time you talk about reason, that's what you're attempting to describe.  I say attempting because the majority of your arguments are dead in the water without even taking the so-called evidence into account because most of your reasoning is inherently logically incorrect.  You call it hiding but if you were ever in a formal debate,  this is the language it would be coached in and you would barely be able to take a step without getting called out on it.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#8085    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,290 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 March 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Between 2:24 and 2:45 is a very good example of an extremely flat surface.

Cut in the same way using ultra sonics would be my guess.

Or using the equivalent of sand paper...

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.