Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nostradamus Interpretation Century 2:30

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 01 April 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

Interpreter.
Topics are placed here for people to comment on whether they believe in what the OP has said or not. We are all entitled to an opinion.
You say that preaching is the command. Then there is where your problem lies. Like I said before, nobody likes a preacher.
I do not seek to make you believe what I believe, therefore please, do not seek to make me believe what you believe.
And rest assured. I have no fear whatsoever and my beliefs certainly do not reflect any fears.
Interpret anything you want from what I say, that is your prvelige but know that you are totally wrong in your perception of me. Preaching to me will not make me fear anything as far as your religion is concerned. I do not believe in ''the light'' and I will not be looking for it, coming to it or anything of the sort.
There are many religions in this world and each one of them thinks that they are the one and only religion. What makes your religion 'the one'
It isnt. It is just the religion that makes you feel comnfortable which if fine.
My disbelief in any religion makes me feel fine and I am very happy to live with it. No fear of what might happen in the future. No fear of where I may end up when I shuffle off this mortal coil. NO fear....period.  :)

Englishgent,

Who seeks to make you believe anything? Who makes you to engage in this discussion?

Who is attempting to make you fear?

You say you do not believe in the light, yet you portray yourself as one who sees?  You say you will not come to the light yet you are driven by it in your very expression of thought, deduction and reason.

You speak of religion, yet the discussion is the interpretation that originates from the Light that is Truth.  Where is this religion?

You assume one must be comfortable to believe, yet it is the transformation of the old in that which is new that erases such a primitive carnal view.

It is good that you should have not fear, but it is wise to heed to warnings of troubles to come.

Do you not concern yourself with the weather?  Why shouldn't you?  Do you know if tomorrow will bring sunshine or if it will bring a flood?  Is it important that you do?

The way of life is to preserve it and not destroy, to warn and not ignore.  Likewise remember the warning for the time of his Kingdom is at hand and before this there will be great

floods and tribulation.

#17    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 02 April 2012 - 04:36 AM, said:

Englishgent,

Who seeks to make you believe anything? Who makes you to engage in this discussion?

Who is attempting to make you fear?

You say you do not believe in the light, yet you portray yourself as one who sees?  You say you will not come to the light yet you are driven by it in your very expression of thought, deduction and reason.

You speak of religion, yet the discussion is the interpretation that originates from the Light that is Truth.  Where is this religion?

You assume one must be comfortable to believe, yet it is the transformation of the old in that which is new that erases such a primitive carnal view.

It is good that you should have not fear, but it is wise to heed to warnings of troubles to come.

Do you not concern yourself with the weather?  Why shouldn't you?  Do you know if tomorrow will bring sunshine or if it will bring a flood?  Is it important that you do?

The way of life is to preserve it and not destroy, to warn and not ignore.  Likewise remember the warning for the time of his Kingdom is at hand and before this there will be great

floods and tribulation.

There you go, preaching again.
Try thinking for yourself for once if that is at all possible :)

#18    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 02 April 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

There you go, preaching again.
Try thinking for yourself for once if that is at all possible :)

Englishgent,

The ability to avoid the Truth in your not answering the questions only beckons me to preach the more.

The Cop-out shows fear, but he that believes in the Light who is Christ Jesus knows this prophecy is true. Floods as in the days of Noah came when men were drinking and merry

so to likewise will the prophecy be fulfilled when men will scoff at the name of the Lord.

But blessed are those who believe and receive the message of Truth for they will see his Kingdom.

#19    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 03 April 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

Englishgent,

The ability to avoid the Truth in your not answering the questions only beckons me to preach the more.

The Cop-out shows fear, but he that believes in the Light who is Christ Jesus knows this prophecy is true. Floods as in the days of Noah came when men were drinking and merry

so to likewise will the prophecy be fulfilled when men will scoff at the name of the Lord.

But blessed are those who believe and receive the message of Truth for they will see his Kingdom.

You are wrong yet again.  
There has been no ''cop-out'' as you put it.  And there is ceetainly no fear.  How you interpret fear from things I say I just dont know.
There were no real questions to answer. Only your persistent use of biblical literature.
Your ability to avoid the truth is patently obvious in your preachings. You automatically accept everything in the bible as the gospel truth. Try reading between the lines.
Like I stated in my last post. Think for yourself. Try typing a post that does not contain anything from the bible.
I dont think you are capable of doing so.....probably out of your own fear.
I can let you in on a little secret though.  Thinking for yourself will not get you struck down by a bolt of lightning.
I am living proof of that :)

#20    StoneTz

StoneTz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

Nostradamus used modern early modern french so it should be worth noting that there are irregularities in some translations so i think that if you want to truly understand it you should get someone to translate the original scripts into something like Strong's Exhaustive  Bible Concordance Online which explains each and every word used in the bible in the context it was used because there are usually hidden meanings in words but I'll give it a try.

One who the infernal gods of Hannibal

Will cause to be reborn, terror of mankind
Never more horror nor worse of days
In the past than will come to the Romans through Babel.

Romans could mean catholic and babel could reference the tower of babel (the story states that because they worshiped a false idol god condemned them to not understand each other so it be a miscommunication of the bible or other ancient text)

Edited by StoneTz, 04 April 2012 - 02:56 AM.

#21    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostEnglishgent, on 03 April 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

You are wrong yet again.  
There has been no ''cop-out'' as you put it.  And there is ceetainly no fear.  How you interpret fear from things I say I just dont know.
There were no real questions to answer. Only your persistent use of biblical literature.
Your ability to avoid the truth is patently obvious in your preachings. You automatically accept everything in the bible as the gospel truth. Try reading between the lines.
Like I stated in my last post. Think for yourself. Try typing a post that does not contain anything from the bible.
I dont think you are capable of doing so.....probably out of your own fear.
I can let you in on a little secret though.  Thinking for yourself will not get you struck down by a bolt of lightning.
I am living proof of that :)

Englishgent,

Okay Mr. Scaredy Cat.

You have already stated you don't believe in the light, how can you claim another avoids the Truth? Are you thinking for yourself Sir?

You ask me to type something other than what is from the Bible, then you quote scripture and claim it your own?

It is written in Isaiah 28:10"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

Why don't you read between the lines?

Think for yourself? You claim not to believe in the light yet  it is written in Philippians 2:5 "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus."

If you understand it is the light in you that speaks and not you yourself, then you will know your Creator and that by him all things consist.

Thinking for yourself in the true sense brings men liberty sir, surely you know these things?

Edited by THE INTERPRETER, 07 April 2012 - 10:50 PM.

#22    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostStoneTz, on 04 April 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

Nostradamus used modern early modern french so it should be worth noting that there are irregularities in some translations so i think that if you want to truly understand it you should get someone to translate the original scripts into something like Strong's Exhaustive  Bible Concordance Online which explains each and every word used in the bible in the context it was used because there are usually hidden meanings in words but I'll give it a try.

One who the infernal gods of Hannibal

Will cause to be reborn, terror of mankind
Never more horror nor worse of days
In the past than will come to the Romans through Babel.

Romans could mean catholic and babel could reference the tower of babel (the story states that because they worshiped a false idol god condemned them to not understand each other so it be a miscommunication of the bible or other ancient text)

StoneTz,

That is wisely discerned. Indeed technology will be the key to the worship of this idol as in those days.

Behold the Mark of the Beast, TRANSHUMANISM.

#23    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,578 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

Whats all this got to do with Nostradamus ????????? Are you Billy Grahams mate ???????? or have "they" just let you out ???????......Warraloadacobblers......

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#24    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 07 April 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Englishgent,

Okay Mr. Scaredy Cat.

You have already stated you don't believe in the light, how can you claim another avoids the Truth? Are you thinking for yourself Sir?

You ask me to type something other than what is from the Bible, then you quote scripture and claim it your own?

It is written in Isaiah 28:10"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

Why don't you read between the lines?

Think for yourself? You claim not to believe in the light yet  it is written in Philippians 2:5 "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus."

If you understand it is the light in you that speaks and not you yourself, then you will know your Creator and that by him all things consist.

Thinking for yourself in the true sense brings men liberty sir, surely you know these things?

Ok, enough already. Where did I quote from the scriptures and claim it as my own?  You appear to read things which are not there
You also appear to be brainwashed into preaching your beliefs. Fair enough. Keep preaching.
Have a nice day.
Mr Scardy Cat :)

#25    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,766 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 02 April 2012 - 04:36 AM, said:

Likewise remember the warning for the time of his Kingdom is at hand and before this there will be great floods and tribulation.
I would point out that the prefacing sentence to the one you quoted was "many who are alive now will live to see" (paraphrased, sorry). Unless there are a lot of 20 centurions out there Jesus was speaking in metaphor again.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#26    joenhaggrity

joenhaggrity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• "You know what you are?, you're semantic blockage" - Raliegh Theodore Sakers III
    "That's me." -king of id

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

View PostEnglishgent, on 01 April 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

Interpreter.
Topics are placed here for people to comment on whether they believe in what the OP has said or not. We are all entitled to an opinion.
You say that preaching is the command. Then there is where your problem lies. Like I said before, nobody likes a preacher.
I do not seek to make you believe what I believe, therefore please, do not seek to make me believe what you believe.
And rest assured. I have no fear whatsoever and my beliefs certainly do not reflect any fears.
Interpret anything you want from what I say, that is your prvelige but know that you are totally wrong in your perception of me. Preaching to me will not make me fear anything as far as your religion is concerned. I do not believe in ''the light'' and I will not be looking for it, coming to it or anything of the sort.
There are many religions in this world and each one of them thinks that they are the one and only religion. What makes your religion 'the one'
It isnt. It is just the religion that makes you feel comnfortable which if fine.
My disbelief in any religion makes me feel fine and I am very happy to live with it. No fear of what might happen in the future. No fear of where I may end up when I shuffle off this mortal coil. NO fear....period.  :)

Englishgent,

don't take this as an attack to a mere statement, well take it for what you will.  please don't be so ludicrous as to go from openly critical of a statement to awkwardly offensively defending yourself from something you already stated required no attention.  The interpreter is merely affirming to those distressed who have not aquiesced to these harrowing social confines we find ourselves surrounded by today.  In that there are 7 billion people on the planet and only 1 billion 100 yrs ago(which at the time was the most ever and hardly imaginable) and if even half of these people were decent consciencious folk that responded in a sensible manner to those around them and strived to be competetent in survival in this world by their own philosophy of action, not requiring of others to be felled upon by sham(untrue, and not sensibly decent to themselves in similar respect) actions, he would be laughed at for stating such a thing. That is not the case.  In other words more people that are on average dumber than rocks regardless of their knowledge in their current environment=things going to hell, faster. Pretty much, you have shown yourself as where the majority of the population is at, in-understandibly inexperienced in what is required by living in a real world.  We evlolved with large portions of the population being expected to tank out, and the recent advances of technology wrought with capitalistic enterprise, provides an individual from birth with too assumed a sense of unlimited access availability for own physical domains to properly accomodate with fantastically fooling ourselves.  In other words 100 yrs ago there wasn't enough time alotted for social psychodrama and ego's convincing themselves of and desperately those around them of their rite to action, b/c that's not the truth of our nature by law of nature.  Kinda a like the guy at the bar that can't afford to have me sitting across from him cause he worries too much, I'm fine dude. Don't ****en worry about it less you just mean to have some fun.  Interpreter said you have a head, I say you have too much time.  Really nothing other than that.  He warns b/c it is no BS.  Life will be getting very hard and it takes some real integrity, which most of us haven't had the real opportunity to develop, in order to be decent.  He says the devil is a rapist murderer, while that guy('devil') is really ****en obstinantly annoying, rapist murderer he speaks of is really just a undeveloped little kid scared to **** what's gonna happen to him individually, unfortunately he is right and there's alot of undeveloped little kids out there, trying to destroy any percieved offense agaisnt them at any cost.  and any is where the rapin murdering comes so "our devil" can feel dominant, without worry. unfortunately this will require your submission, rape and murder. just so it's known.

Interpter,

thanks ya'll

#27    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 April 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

I would point out that the prefacing sentence to the one you quoted was "many who are alive now will live to see" (paraphrased, sorry). Unless there are a lot of 20 centurions out there Jesus was speaking in metaphor again.

Wearer of Hats,

If you speak of the Kingdom of God and know it is not the same as the Kingdom of Heaven, what of it?

There was no metaphor, for the Kingdom of God is the Holy Spirit the manifested Glory of the Creator revealed beyond the normal earthly realm we see, that which speaks Truth to all men and revealed the true power and nature of Christ, which did manifest on the mountain top

in the Transfiguration in 32 A.D.  Peter James and John did witness the Kingdom of God.

Research this.

#28    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 07 April 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

Whats all this got to do with Nostradamus ????????? Are you Billy Grahams mate ???????? or have "they" just let you out ???????......Warraloadacobblers......

spud the mackem,

Nostradamus's message has to do with God's coming heavenly kingdom on this planet.  In discussing him, one inevitably exposes the kingdom of darkness (the Antichrist) for which these interpretations are given.  Before the True vine comes, the False vine must first come as it is written.

Only the warriors of light understand these quatrain the Spirit of Truth had him to write.

Yet many others of the light are coming out and exposing all that is of the dark, through books and other forms as the time of the end is at hand.

#29    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

View Postjoenhaggrity, on 10 April 2012 - 07:21 PM, said:

Englishgent,

don't take this as an attack to a mere statement, well take it for what you will.  please don't be so ludicrous as to go from openly critical of a statement to awkwardly offensively defending yourself from something you already stated required no attention.  The interpreter is merely affirming to those distressed who have not aquiesced to these harrowing social confines we find ourselves surrounded by today.  In that there are 7 billion people on the planet and only 1 billion 100 yrs ago(which at the time was the most ever and hardly imaginable) and if even half of these people were decent consciencious folk that responded in a sensible manner to those around them and strived to be competetent in survival in this world by their own philosophy of action, not requiring of others to be felled upon by sham(untrue, and not sensibly decent to themselves in similar respect) actions, he would be laughed at for stating such a thing. That is not the case.  In other words more people that are on average dumber than rocks regardless of their knowledge in their current environment=things going to hell, faster. Pretty much, you have shown yourself as where the majority of the population is at, in-understandibly inexperienced in what is required by living in a real world.  We evlolved with large portions of the population being expected to tank out, and the recent advances of technology wrought with capitalistic enterprise, provides an individual from birth with too assumed a sense of unlimited access availability for own physical domains to properly accomodate with fantastically fooling ourselves.  In other words 100 yrs ago there wasn't enough time alotted for social psychodrama and ego's convincing themselves of and desperately those around them of their rite to action, b/c that's not the truth of our nature by law of nature.  Kinda a like the guy at the bar that can't afford to have me sitting across from him cause he worries too much, I'm fine dude. Don't ****en worry about it less you just mean to have some fun.  Interpreter said you have a head, I say you have too much time.  Really nothing other than that.  He warns b/c it is no BS.  Life will be getting very hard and it takes some real integrity, which most of us haven't had the real opportunity to develop, in order to be decent.  He says the devil is a rapist murderer, while that guy('devil') is really ****en obstinantly annoying, rapist murderer he speaks of is really just a undeveloped little kid scared to **** what's gonna happen to him individually, unfortunately he is right and there's alot of undeveloped little kids out there, trying to destroy any percieved offense agaisnt them at any cost.  and any is where the rapin murdering comes so "our devil" can feel dominant, without worry. unfortunately this will require your submission, rape and murder. just so it's known.

Interpter,

thanks ya'll

Well, that's me told isn't it lol.  
Fortunately I dont take offence easily. I apologise for being ludicrous,  openly critical, awkwardly/offensively defending myself and having too much time.  I am probably one of those underdeveloped little kids too.
But.....I have probably seen more of life than the two of you put together.
Please dont take offence at that as no offence meant  :)

#30    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,578 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

View PostTHE INTERPRETER, on 11 April 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

spud the mackem,

Nostradamus's message has to do with God's coming heavenly kingdom on this planet.  In discussing him, one inevitably exposes the kingdom of darkness (the Antichrist) for which these interpretations are given.  Before the True vine comes, the False vine must first come as it is written.

Only the warriors of light understand these quatrain the Spirit of Truth had him to write.

Yet many others of the light are coming out and exposing all that is of the dark, through books and other forms as the time of the end is at hand.
This post when it started was about U.F.O.'s nothing to do with God or Nostadamus or anyone else until you came along and started spouting all this rubbish...Dont you understand that when a subject is posted the participants  are interested in the subject and perhaps dont want to be loaded with religious mania..I certainly dont,and if I did I would not be on this post,but on the correct site which deals in religion...Dont bother replying because I wont see it....Goodbye Forever and ever Amen

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users