Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How cute! Squirells eating potato chips

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,151 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

The vid say's it all...

Courtesy... CNN

Edited by pallidin, 23 May 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#2    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

Somewhere I have a pic of me feeding a deer a french fry. No idea why certain animals eating certain foods is funny but it just is. Thanks for the laugh.

The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, its ALL on purpose Stephen King, The Stand

#3    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Poltergeist

• 3,225 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Back when I was a student I got some potato chips from a vending machine.   Two squirells were following me once I left the building, and one jumped on my back!  They heard me eating the chips.

Luckily no fingers were eaten in the video above.

Edited by little_dreamer, 23 May 2013 - 06:35 PM.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,148 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

Squirrels can be such squirrels and brave for one so small.

#5    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

OK I admit it..

I sat there watching the video with a stupid moronic smile on my face... They remind me of our 2 Degu's. I will get some photos on the Pets forum of them. They are diabetic so I couldn't feed them crisps, but they love their little treats especially the sunflower seeds... they actually roll over on their backs when you tickle them... cuter than cute.

Posted Image

#6    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 36,901 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

Cute! :tu:

View Postdarkmoonlady, on 23 May 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Somewhere I have a pic of me feeding a deer a french fry.
Squirrels and deer. Two of my favourite animals in one thread :)

Posted Image

#7    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

I wish we were much closer to nature, like in this video.

At my old house, we had some families of garden birds and they began to recogise me as I fed them every couple of days. Not good to do it daily, don't want them to become dependent. Though admittedly during bad winters with a lot of snow I did go out of my way to keep 'em fed. But anyway, they would sit on top of the bush and tweet away, singing, when I came into the back garden. If anybody else did, they winged it :alien:

I never got one to ever eat out of my hand (never tried to be honest) but I could get them to come pretty close with some tasty grub.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#8    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 23 May 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Cute! :tu:

Squirrels and deer. Two of my favourite animals in one thread :)

No.. no.. no.. The laws of nature clearly states.

You can't pick favorites, what about otters or the sand cat kitten... I don't even want to mention the rest because I don't want Mother Nature to think I am biased.

We love Nature and all it as to offer, good or bad.

Posted Image

#9    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

• 6,293 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 23 May 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

I wish we were much closer to nature, like in this video.

At my old house, we had some families of garden birds and they began to recogise me as I fed them every couple of days. Not good to do it daily, don't want them to become dependent. Though admittedly during bad winters with a lot of snow I did go out of my way to keep 'em fed. But anyway, they would sit on top of the bush and tweet away, singing, when I came into the back garden. If anybody else did, they winged it :alien:

I never got one to ever eat out of my hand (never tried to be honest) but I could get them to come pretty close with some tasty grub.

You don't have to wish to be closer to nature, you just have to make the effort.

Posted Image

#10    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,818 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

Posted Image

Oh oh !!

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#11    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

View Postxsas, on 23 May 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

You don't have to wish to be closer to nature, you just have to make the effort.

Was talking about humanity as a whole, not myself.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#12    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 36,901 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Postxsas, on 23 May 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

No.. no.. no.. The laws of nature clearly states.

You can't pick favorites, what about otters or the sand cat kitten... I don't even want to mention the rest because I don't want Mother Nature to think I am biased.

We love Nature and all it as to offer, good or bad.
Otters are on my list too.

As much as I love nature I do have my favourites, doesn't everybody?.....but if that makes me the only person on the planet who does, then so be it.

Posted Image

#13    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,818 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

Posted Image

I know .. we're cute ... now can I get some sleep ?

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#14    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

• 6,293 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 23 May 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

Otters are on my list too.

As much as I love nature I do have my favourites, doesn't everybody?.....but if that makes me the only person on the planet who does, then so be it.

We do indeed but we are not to let the other critters know that. They have feelings too.

Posted Image

#15    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

Posted Image

The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, its ALL on purpose Stephen King, The Stand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users