Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO/ alien encounters

starshiner

Has anyone ever encountered a UFO or 'aliens', if so please share :)

There's the reports and sightings forum an other topics about this on this section of fhte forum

Those of us that have, have shared. You'll just have to do a little searching. Not sure everyone will want to re-post their experiences (again).

• Like 1

I saw a ufo once in the early nineties.. lots of lights at the bottom and a dome shaped top.. it was hovering near lake washington in S. Seattle wa... looked like something youd see on tv. Thats all ive ever experienced. (That I know of!) I actually think I might have seen aliens that looked like humans because the events surrounding their behaviors were supernatural and bizare but im unsure about anything alien except for that one ufo I saw....

• Like 2

Saw a group of red lights floating in an odd shape for no particular reason once, but was too busy running a yard sale to really care.

Sum total of my ET experiences.

Edited by AquilaChrysaetos
  • Like 1

I've already shared in detail, but here it is in a nut shell. I've seen an alien spirit - grey. I smelt them in my bedroom one night upon awakening just before they scurried out. It was revealed to me by the powers of light that my body had been cloned. Because of my experience, I believe that there are aliens in human bodies amongst us.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 1

Saw a group of red lights floating in an odd shape for no particular reason once, but was too busy running a yard sale to really care.

Sum total of my ET experiences.

Thats how I felt. I know I saw it but I never really got into aliens. I was more consumed with other supernatural things. As im on this site though I see they too are supernatural.. crazy stuff out there.

I've already shared in detail, but here it is in a nut shell. I've seen an alien spirit - grey. I smelt them in my bedroom one night upon awakening just before they scurried out. It was revealed to me by the powers of light that my body had been cloned. Because of my experience, I believe that there are aliens in human bodies amongst us.

Its a perfect disguise I must say if that is the case, infiltration right before we were even aware of them! It does make me laugh when people think there safe rapped in their lives, I see life being governed mainly by chance- anything can happen at any time to you, yes you have free will but how can you really anticipate the coarse your life will take?

Have you?

I can't say I ever have, its more of an interest than persuing the cause of an experience, I find it interesting to both consider and research the virtually endless list of possibilities that could be to do with the subject

• Like 1

Thats how I felt. I know I saw it but I never really got into aliens. I was more consumed with other supernatural things. As im on this site though I see they too are supernatural.. crazy stuff out there.

That's what's odd for me. Most people say on here that guys are generally more likely to be believers in UFOs and cryptids and girls are generally more likely to be into the spiritual, but it's quite the opposite for me. I've always been more of a 'spiritual' person, at least to some extent I suppose.

• Like 1