Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#466    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,346 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:49 AM

View Postlaver, on 17 June 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

In reply to the previous post by Swede - yesterday 10.49

Revelations 1 - This is the Revelation given by God to Jesus Christ. It was given to him so that he might show his servants what must shortly happen......

verses 3-4 - A message from Christ to the churches (The New English Bible)

It is a reasonable speculation that Jesus knew the meaning in the messages to the 7 named churches and in verse 20 we are told

'Here is the secret meaning.....................' which relates to stars, lamps of gold and angels (or messengers)

It is quite reasonable to assume that there was something special and secret about the 7 locations selected for the start of Revelations and to find that the last 5 locations correlate to a particular bearing line is very strange as this bearing line then goes to the Holy Land at a significant location. The last named church Laodicea is exactly on the bearing line and in the text the message to this church says
'I know all your ways; you are neither hot nor cold.......' Chapter 3 15-16

There have been many suggested alignments of sites in the past but this one has a particular significance because of the links to the Book of Revelations. You might ridicule the idea and simply dismiss it as a coincidence but the fact remains that ancient sites in the Holy Land and Eastern Mediterranean area do align to bearing lines from one particular location in Wiltshire, southern Britain, and that location just happens to be the site of Temple Farm identified by David Furlong and discussed in his book The Keys to the Temple.
You may make of it what you will but the bearings are out there on the landscape and the comments in the Book of Revelations would appear to confirm it.

Other UM users may feel that this ancient Landscape Geometry could be important in our understanding of this last book of the bible and that it is worth considering if this is a sign that we may be at a time of Revelation.

As is likely quite apparent to any of the other interested readers/contributors of/to these pages, this extended discourse has been based upon little more than your failed attempt to justify your own personal belief system, and the interpretations of such, through the incorporation of demonstrably irrelevant elements.

It would not be my position or intent to (for the most part) critique or defame the belief systems of others. Such matters are generally quite personal and subjective. However, when one attempts to justify a belief system based upon easily falsifiable information, such aspects will be called into question.

You may find that your fantasy would be better suited to one of the other headings of these pages.

Should you ever make the effort to research and present worthwhile information, will be pleased to discuss such.

#467    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:00 AM

An interesting crop circle design has appeared in Enna Scicily on 16th June this year which replicates the twin circle with vesica layout discovered by David Furlong on the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire and which he believed to have very ancient origins. Variations on the twin circle and vesica theme are quite common in crop circle creations.

This may well turn out to be a manmade design but if not could be a link between crop circles and the landscape geometry leading to the churches of the Book of Revelation which has a focal point, based on David Furlong's discoveries, at Temple Farm in Wiltshire.

See previous posts for details of the geometry and how it relates to biblical prophecy and the Book of Revelations.

#468    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:43 AM

View PostSwede, on 19 June 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

As is likely quite apparent to any of the other interested readers/contributors of/to these pages, this extended discourse has been based upon little more than your failed attempt to justify your own personal belief system, and the interpretations of such, through the incorporation of demonstrably irrelevant elements.

It would not be my position or intent to (for the most part) critique or defame the belief systems of others. Such matters are generally quite personal and subjective. However, when one attempts to justify a belief system based upon easily falsifiable information, such aspects will be called into question.

You may find that your fantasy would be better suited to one of the other headings of these pages.

Should you ever make the effort to research and present worthwhile information, will be pleased to discuss such.

There is nothing knowingly false about the information on the Landscape Geometry and how it relates to the church locations specified at the start of the Book of Revelations and given in previous posts.
You may not like the implications that follow from this information but it is factual and a topic on UM because other users might like to consider it.
If it does not fit in with your beliefs that is something you will have to work out, your problem, not mine, I am just telling you what has been discovered and you can make of it what you will.

#469    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

The link between The Book of Revelations and the Landscape Geometry with its focal point at Temple Farm in Wiltshire, southern Britain is provided by one of 3 whole degree bearing lines that go from Temple Farm to the Holy Land each with alignments of ancient sacred sites. This bearing, 110 degrees, highlights the last 5 of the 7 churches chosen for messages in the first 3 chapters of Revelations. As noted in previous posts there is a second alignment from the Great Pyramid that goes to the first 2 churches of Revelation, Ephesus and Smyrna and then to other sites with these two alignments crossing each other next to ancient Troy.
This divides the 7 churches in the ratio of 5 and 2.

The 5 : 2 division of 7 occurs in scripture where 7 is arguably the most important number with over 700 mentions and it is the key number of Revelations with 55 mentions in this very short book. There is little doubt that we intended to take note of this number 7 when considering Revelations and we are told there is a secret meaning in the 7 church locations. But is there any further link to the Landscape Geometry with its focal point of Temple Farm ?

There may well be because, as detailed in previous posts, Temple Farm was identified by David Furlong from his twin circle with vesica discovery on the landscape near Marlborough and how this related to the geometric design of the Great Pyramid with it's height to base ratio of 7:11. So 7 is an important number in the geometry of the Great Pyramid with the height being 7 units.
When David Furlong overlaid the Great Pyramid design on his landscape design the Saint Michael alignment or ley line passed through the pyramid at the point of the upper chamber or Kings Chamber in the pyramid and this he noted was, on the landscape, at Temple Farm.

The upper chamber or Kings Chamber in the Great Pyramid is 2/7ths of the way up the 7 units of its height, 2 units from the bottom and 5 units from the top. The ratio is again 5 : 2.

This is the same ratio noted above for the churches of Revelation, 5 : 2, which is defined by the bearing line from Temple Farm, 110 degrees, and a bearing from the Great Pyramid; 5 churches highlighted by one bearing and 2 by the other.
It is worth remembering that David Furlong showed that Temple Farm was identified by the proposed alignment or ley the Saint Michael's line as it passes through his discovered design and this design based on one marker, Avebury, dates to around 3000BCE so in the generally same time frame as the Great Pyramid.

It is perhaps also worth remembering that the 110 degree bearing line leaves the last church of Revelation, Laodicea, and goes to the Holy Land at the Sea of Galilee location of Mount Arbel and Magdala, associated with Mary of Magdala who directed the disciples to this area where Christ gave his Great Commission and talked about the 'end of time'.

Coincidence ?
Or does this indicate that now that we know about these connections we are at a time of Revelation ?

#470    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

The Saint Michael alignment, sometimes called 'ley', is a proposed alignment of ancient sites through southern Britain from Lands End in the west to the North Sea in the east. It seems to have been first made public in the book 'The New View over Atlantis' by John Michell in the early 1980's. Since then there has been much written about this rather wobbly alignment of sites with varying opinions about its veracity. If it is a genuine alignment it is very old, very very old, as one key site on the line is the largest Stone Age site in Britain, Avebury, which is variously dated to about 3000BCE so some 5000 years old.

If it is a genuine ancient alignment the question immediately arises....why was it set out all those years ago, what was the reason for the considerable work involved in doing so ?

The answer to that question may well have been found by the researcher and author David Furlong and written about in his book 'The Keys to the Temple' which is why it is important to this topic on UM.
As can be seen from previous posts on the topic the Saint Michael Alignment is a very important part of his discovery of a landscape design near Marlborough with geometric links to the Great Pyramid in Egypt. The focal point of his discoveries, a location known as Temple Farm, provides great circle bearings which highlight the churches of Revelation in the last book of the bible. Is this a sign of a time of Revelation ?

It is certainly a reasonable proposition that it might be; a secret meaning revealed after thousands of years and written in numbers and geometry; a universal language.

#471    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,287 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Postlaver, on 14 June 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

So is this a sign that this is a time of Revelation.......?
IMHO, I think No.

View Postlaver, on 21 June 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Coincidence ?
After reading all the posts and investigating the issue a little. I think Yes, coincidence.

The Day and Hour Unknown

32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.
35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”
Mark 13:32-37

Any prophesy, or cypher, or other knowledge that gives the timing of the end of days is false information.

The signs Jesus said to watch for are: (Quote mined from Mark 13)

6 Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines.

9 “You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them.

10 And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.

12 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

13 Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

14 “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’ standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it.

22 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

24 “But in those days, following that distress,

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
25 the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.

30 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Many of those are easy enough... war, famine, beating of Christians, family members putting each other to death, preaching the Word in all nations....

But I'm waiting for the Sun to darken and the Moon to fail before I start really worrying about the End of Days.

Plus, as a Christian, I got nothing to worry about if it comes to pass. I'm in a Win-Win situation here.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#472    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

DieChecker yesterday 09.14

'Any prophesy, or cypher, or other knowledge that gives the timing of the end of days is false information.'

Rather a broad statement as we are told to 'Keep Watch'....for what?
If the landscape geometry with its geometric links to the Book of Revelations is correct who would know when it would be discovered and revealed?
That would depend on the work of many people over many years; who could tell when the various strands of information would come together?
Revelations was clearly written with messages for us to work out the meaning of, for example the repeated use of the number 7 which is so important in the 7 church sites and also in the geometry of the Great Pyramid and the twin circle with vesica design found on the landscape of Wiltshire by David Furlong.

Here is another one for you

'Here is the key; and anyone who has intelligence may work out the number of the beast. The number represents a man's name, and the numerical value of its letters is six hundred and sixty-six'

Revelations Chapter 13 v 18 ( New English Bible version)

This famous or infamous number, 666, is obviously important in the book but does it relate to the landscape geometry found by David Furlong and leading to the focal point of Temple Farm with its bearing line highlighting the churches of Revelation ?

David Furlong wrote in 'The Keys to the Temple' that the two circles he discovered were just under 6 miles in radius and that taking a circumference of 60.171 kilometers and the 'World Almanac' equatorial circumference of the earth as 40,074.06 kilometers the ratio is 1:666.

So built into the landscape geometry is this ratio 1:666 which is a very important number in the Book of Revelations......coincidence ?

You may well say that it is but other UM users may feel that these clues in Revelations that relate to the landscape geometry are significant.

#473    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,287 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

View Postlaver, on 24 June 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

'Any prophesy, or cypher, or other knowledge that gives the timing of the end of days is false information.'

Rather a broad statement as we are told to 'Keep Watch'....for what?
No it is true. Recognizing the signs of change is not the same as saying you know the day and time. And granted... You've not said you do, but what you are proposing could be used by others to try to cook up a date and time.

Revelations was clearly written with messages for us to work out the meaning of, ...
It certainly is true that Revelations is not written in a very straight forward manner, but I don't think there are any intentionally hidden messages there. I think the idenities and actions that are described are message enough.

'Here is the key; and anyone who has intelligence may work out the number of the beast. The number represents a man's name, and the numerical value of its letters is six hundred and sixty-six'
This is from Revelations, but I don't see how it pertains to a sign of the end of days. Unless you are saying it is in the book only for the reason of giving that number?

So built into the landscape geometry is this ratio 1:666 which is a very important number in the Book of Revelations......coincidence ?
So that would imply not only that the builders could place points in hilly terrain to within a couple meters, but would also imply that the builders knew the circumfrence of the Earth to within a few meters also. And not only that, but that they would someone establish the sites would continue to be recognizable for thousands of years.

So the only people who could have done this would be 1) those with aerial vehicles to survey all these sites accurately, 2) aliens, or 3) God. Is that right? And you're saying aliens....?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#474    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 24 June 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

No it is true. Recognizing the signs of change is not the same as saying you know the day and time. And granted... You've not said you do, but what you are proposing could be used by others to try to cook up a date and time.

It certainly is true that Revelations is not written in a very straight forward manner, but I don't think there are any intentionally hidden messages there. I think the idenities and actions that are described are message enough.

This is from Revelations, but I don't see how it pertains to a sign of the end of days. Unless you are saying it is in the book only for the reason of giving that number?

So that would imply not only that the builders could place points in hilly terrain to within a couple meters, but would also imply that the builders knew the circumfrence of the Earth to within a few meters also. And not only that, but that they would someone establish the sites would continue to be recognizable for thousands of years.

So the only people who could have done this would be 1) those with aerial vehicles to survey all these sites accurately, 2) aliens, or 3) God. Is that right? And you're saying aliens....?

You are quite right I do not know a specific time and date of Revelation and personally am not sure there is one; as I see it Revelation is a process of revealing the truth which might take a little time.
All I am doing is pointing out that there are strong signs in the Book of Revelations that link it to the ancient landscape geometry from a specific location, Temple Farm, which was discovered by David Furlong from his landscape design in Wiltshire with geometric links to the Great Pyramid in Egypt.

If the landscape geometry is not just a huge number of coincidences, which seems impossible to me, then it must have been set out at least 3000 years BCE and by an intelligence that does not equate to current established thinking about this period of prehistory. But it is there on the landscape and from biblical references including the Book of Revelations, which is said to be a message from Christ, Jesus knew about this ancient design.

This need not be so surprising to Christian believers but might mean that some adjustment to beliefs would be necessary to accommodate earlier spiritual ideas.

Who set out this amazing landscape geometry you ask ? You suggest some ancient advanced civilisation or aliens or the divine.

These would seem to all be possibilities and maybe if this is a time of Revelation we will find out more....

#475    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,287 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

View Postlaver, on 24 June 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

Who set out this amazing landscape geometry you ask ? You suggest some ancient advanced civilisation or aliens or the divine.

These would seem to all be possibilities and maybe if this is a time of Revelation we will find out more....

Maybe..... :tu:

#476    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 25 June 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

Maybe..... :tu:

Yes...maybe !

But there are signs, geometric signs coming to light at the moment with strong links to the Book of Revelations and to ancient sites
so maybe worth considering ?

#477    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:43 PM

GLASTONBURY

As the world famous music festival gets under way tomorrow it may be worth recalling the ancient origins of this site which lies on the proposed Saint Michael Alignment or Ley as it passes through southern Britain. This alignment is a very important part of the landscape geometry found by David Furlong near Marlborough in Wiltshire and identifies Temple Farm, which is on this ley, as a focal point for great circle bearings to the Holy Land and the churches noted at the start of the Book of Revelations as detailed in previous posts.
The myths and legends surrounding Glastonbury are famous and it has been shown to have very ancient origins as a settlement site and later mystic centre of Britain.
Like the landscape design found by David Furlong, further to the east along this ley, it also has possible links to the key Revelation number of - 666.

John Michell in 'The New View Over Atlantis' proposes that the layout of the abbey at Glastonbury, destroyed in 1539 and based on a much earlier church said by some to be the first Christian church, is based on the numerical size of 666 which would provide a link to David Furlong's twin circles, 1:666 the size of the Earth, and of course the Book of Revelations.

The Saint Mary Chapel at the Glastonbury site which is apparently in the position of the original wattle church, linked by myth to Joseph of Arimathaea, was shown by the architect Mr Keith Critchlow to be based on the geometry of the 'vesica piscis'. This is the layout of twin circles with 'vesica' which located Temple Farm in the Furlong discoveries giving a focal point, based on the geometry of the Great Pyramid, for a great circle bearing to churches of Revelation.

Interesting numerical and geometric correlations. Was it knowledge or inspiration that led to these links or just pure chance ?

#478    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

The Saint Michael Alignment - Glastonbury - the Return

Saint Michael's Mount near the western end of this alignment was in local folklore said to have been visited by Michael and it is said he will return.

Glastonbury, on this alignment, is the mystic centre of Britain and is closely associated with Arthurian myth and legend who it is said will also return at a future date.

Avebury, the next major site on the alignment going east has local folklore that it will be important at a future date when the stones will speak.

Temple Farm on the alignment to the east of Avebury has just now been shown to have actual geometric and numerical links to The Book of Revelations which we are told is about what will happen in the future and about a return.

The alignment generally follows the rising of the sun on midsummers day, a return, and this would seem to have been a significance date in the spiritual beliefs of the people who designed and built some of these ancient monuments.

Should we not wonder if this indicates that we are seeing signs of Revelation... ?

#479    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

It should be noted that if these alignments, bearings and 'leys' are correct they were set out many thousands of years ago, long before the time of Abraham, and must have been an integral part of the spiritual beliefs of the people at that time. They were based on sacred sites that were not randomly selected but parts of a geometric design with presumably the intention that at some time in the future this would be realised and revealed.

As the geometric design now comes to light we have to wonder if this may be a time of Revelation and the links to the last book of the bible are strong

#480    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

Posted Today, 12:18 AM By Swede on the topic -  Leylines

Posted Imagelaver, on 30 June 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

1. So you can only comment on a topic if you are 'qualified', a 'professional'. Qualifications are no substitute for inspiration, the two can go together but sometimes the former can inhibit the latter.

2. The Egyptian Exploration Fund was largely financed by clergymen to try and prove biblical accounts not a basis for investigation free of outside influence.

3. I am not 'slavish' to or an 'acolyte' of Mr David Furlong who I have never met or spoken to. He has written many books, I have read only one and some of that seemed
questionable. But his landscape geometry discoveries leading to possible ancient twin circular alignments on the Marlborough Downs with geometric links to the Great Pyramid and suggesting a key location, now known as Temple Farm, interested me.
Further investigation of this site showed that it seemed to be an important focal point of long distance bearings identifying alignments of ancient sites and one of these bearings clearly identifies the church locations which are the subject of the first 3 chapters of the Book of Revelations and then an important location on the Sea of Galilee in the Holy Land.
This is the subject of a seperate topic on UM, as you know, - Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

The use of alignments of ancient and possibly ancient sites, or leylines, was a key part of David Furlong's discoveries hence the link to this topic.

.................................................................................................................................................................
By Swede

1) Yet again, your close-reading skills would appear to be in need of improvement. Of course an uniformed individual is entitled to comment. However, when such comments are not supported by in-depth, qualified, and well-argued data (Swede #27), the credibility of such comments is notably compromised.

2) Your inferences in regards to the Egypt Exploration Fund (EEF), founded in 1882 and soon renamed the Egypt Exploration Society (EES), may be rather exaggerated.
  • During the 19th century, and based upon the socio-cultural factors of the time, explorations based upon Biblical references were not uncommon. Nor, for that matter, are they necessarily uncommon today (e.g. BAR).
  • The second and third excavations conducted by the EEF included a certain Flinders Petrie. You may be familiar with the significance of the documentation by this early Egyptologist.
  • Robert Browning was a clergyman? Erasmus Wilson?
  • And what do the early investigations of the EEF have to do with the credible support of your fantasy?
The rest of your most recent contribution is yet another recital of the mantra that you have reiterated numerous times.

Various elements of your argument have been addressed on virtually a point-by-point basis. And credible documentation has been provided that demonstrates that your premise is sorely lacking in related/valid historical/archaeological support.

In the light of the above and your apparent inability to produce credible research that would support your fantasy, it may be best to let this topic fade into a well-deserved obscurity.

...................................................................................................................................................................

The above reply by Swede once again totally ignores that the landscape geometry that highlights churches of Revelation at the start of the last book of the bible is a fact as detailed in previous posts. It is not a 'fantasy' but out there on the landscape for anyone to check out if they wish.

The key bearing line is a great circle from a location found by the author David Furlong and written about in his book 'The Keys to the Temple' ( Judy Piatkus Publishers Ltd 1997). As previously noted some information on his discoveries can be found on David Furlong's web site.

The site he identifies on the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire southern Britain using the geometry of the Great Pyramid is called Temple Farm, Latitude 51 degrees 27 mins North, Longitude 1 degree 48 mins West. From this location whole degree bearing lines identify ancient sites in the Holy Land and Eastern Mediterranean and one bearing,110 degrees, highlights the last 5 of the 7 churches of Revelation which seems to be confirmed in the text. The first 2 churches of Revelation form a second alignment from the Great Pyramid.

The discovery of the landscape geometry design linked to the Book of Revelations must raise the question.....Is this one sign of a time of Revelation ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users