Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Private message spam

Saru

We have become aware that certain unscrupulous parties have taken to registering on the forum solely to send spam to members through the private messanger system. We are working on a way to make it as difficult as possible for people to do this and are actively deleting any and all spam from the PM system as and when we find it, however we would like to ask members to please report any spam messages you receive via PM from now on. You can do this by sending a PM to either myself or one of the moderators with the name of the member who has sent it to you.

Please note that if you are signed up to receive e-mail notifications of new private messages and receive one only to find the message is not in your inbox then this is because the message was spam and has been deleted from our database.

If you receive any spam messages at all through your PM box that have not been deleted then please let us know as soon as possible.

Thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nativechick1989

• Princess Serenity

• when.i.am.queen.

• questionmark

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks i got one two days ago...i was kinda suprised...usually when i get mail i've done something wrong..lol

Thanks for the heads up, but i,ve not had a problem yet! Let ya know if i do! :yes::tu:

Thanks SaRu; I was getting a tad annoyed with the rubbish PM's.

It got me all excited then let me down.

Anyway top marks for the speedy pickup and recovery!

Thanks. I'll tell you when I get any.

I haven't gotten any recently. >.>

I had one in my box, but I see the sender is already banned... it took me several seconds to get it though... despite that the banned user used the traditional Spam formulations ....