Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 8 votes

Next gross human evolution

• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#226    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 02 April 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

Then why are Europeans inherently pale?
And why are humans that live in cold climates and have for centuries (ie native Alaskans) not black?

because cold weather makes you lighter not darker

and nobody is "black"

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#227    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

we use all our fingers for
natural activities
like lifting
climbing
and throwing

So now you're going to try to argue with how often I use all of my fingers even though we've never even met in person and you have no idea what my hands look like?

I can tell you straight up that I do not use my pinky to pick up or hold things because it is too short and offers no additional support. When I do have to climb or lift myself I hold my frail little pinky out because I'm afraid of hurting it. Even right now as I speak my little pinkies are up as I do all of the typing with the rest of my fingers, and when I hold and move my mouse my pinkes are up so they don't get in the way.

We're not all built the same. Maybe your pinkies are useful, but mine don't do much for me. So don't try to tell me how I behave in an attempt to make your theory valid. You have NO idea.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#228    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 02 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

So now you're going to try to argue with how often I use all of my fingers even though we've never even met in person and you have no idea what my hands look like?

I can tell you straight up that I do not use my pinky to pick up or hold things because it is too short and offers no additional support. When I do have to climb or lift myself I hold my frail little pinky out because I'm afraid of hurting it. Even right now as I speak my little pinkies are up as I do all of the typing with the rest of my fingers, and when I hold and move my mouse my pinkes are up so they don't get in the way.

We're not all built the same. Maybe your pinkies are useful, but mine don't do much for me. So don't try to tell me how I behave in an attempt to make your theory valid. You have NO idea.

i think i said we not you........................

im not arguing bout how often you use your fingers

im defiantly not goin to base my theory on how much one person uses their fingers
that wouldnt be smart.

Edited by MR.Blueprint, 02 April 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#229    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

im not arguing bout how often you use your fingers

im defiantly not goin to base my theory on how much one person uses their fingers
that wouldnt be smart.

But your last reply was:

natural activities
like lifting
climbing
and throwing

SO instead of basing your theory on what one person is doing, you're lumping us ALL together as if we are the same. And we're not.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#230    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 02 April 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

But your last reply was:

natural activities
like lifting
climbing
and throwing

SO instead of basing your theory on what one person is doing, you're lumping us ALL together as if we are the same. And we're not.

when i say we
i guess im talkin bout most ppl in my opinion
idk

i thought most ppl use all their fingers to lift, climb and throw

of course i wouldnt have no way of knowing how many fingers everybody uses to lift or throw

but i can assume

sorry for grouping us in a group of the same species

Edited by MR.Blueprint, 02 April 2013 - 06:16 PM.

#231    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,169 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

when i say we
idk

of course i wouldnt have no way of knowing how many fingers everybody uses to lift or throw

but i can assume

What about other apes?

#232    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

when i say we
idk

but i can assume

Would you also assume that we all have the same hair color and height just because we're the same species?

Dogs are one species. But they aren't all identical.

Posted Image

#233    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

that is a good point but i want to belive that our big technology advancement will happen after we evolve a six finger..

and if you notice all i technology advancement so far cater to use using our finger and brains in unison

because ppl know our fingers and our brains advancement are connetced

That's wrong, our technological advancements with computers are trying to cut out the hands all together. We already have HCI's that use brain waves, bypassing the hands.

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 02 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

That's exactly what I was talking about with the pinky, it's pretty much just used for balance or balancing things in our hands.

Edited by Coffey, 02 April 2013 - 06:24 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#234    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

The next stage of evolution is concious control over evolution. We are starting to get there now, but when we do humanity will change at rates unheard of in the past and we will approach god like status. It's race between the our self destructive capacities  and our creative. Wich ever side runs away with the ball will win the day.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#235    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 02 April 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

The next stage of evolution is concious control over evolution. We are starting to get there now, but when we do humanity will change at rates unheard of in the past and we will approach god like status. It's race between the our self destructive capacities  and our creative. Wich ever side runs away with the ball will win the day.

I like to hope that the self-destructive trait is one that will die off.

Posted Image

#236    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,211 posts

• Question everything

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=ICNaSah5bAs

i dont make these thing up i watch up to date findings

https://www.youtube....h?v=ICNaSah5bAs

Same here. http://www.scienceda...00212092304.htm

We're better long-distance runners but much worse short-distance speed runners.

You have to walk before you can run.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#237    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,758 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

we are running animals
That is an opinion. Science has shown over and over that our Current Modern bodies are not made for long term, strenuous running. Jogging is now discouraged in favor of non-impact gym/exercise machines. Running will give you bad ankles, knees and hips when you are in your 40s. Ancient humans did not live long enough to develop repetitive physical use injuries, so they had nothing to loose by running.

Sure, running has health benefits, but those same benefits can be gained by using a machine and not destroying your muscular-skeletal system. Not to say that a short jog is going to tear you to pieces, but it is not the Fountain of Youth that it was portrayed as in the 1980s.

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

that is a good point but i want to belive that our big technology advancement will happen after we evolve a six finger..
So you believe that there will be no great leaps in technology for the next 500,000 years? Because you've said before that you are not talking about 500 or 5000 years, but more like 500,000 years.

As an employee at Intel, I know that computer technology advances so that the processing power doubles about every year and a half, which allows other technologies to near double in that same amount of time.

And, it has already been shown that direct brain to computer can be done in mice and rats in dozens of different kinds of experiments. I do beleive there already exist prototype human brain to computer devices for the handicapped.
http://en.wikipedia....puter_interface

So unless your finger evolution happens fast, direct brain control of technology will happen much, much, much, much sooner.

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

and nobody is "black"
Sure there is... Many people from sub-saharan Africa have skin that is so dark brown as to be actually considered black.
Posted Image

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#238    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,758 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 02 April 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Same here. http://www.scienceda...00212092304.htm

We're better long-distance runners but much worse short-distance speed runners.

You have to walk before you can run.
Not to mention that a few well trained athletes does not equate to the entire human race. There are people who can lift 1000 pounds, but that does not mean the average person can do that too.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#239    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

because cold weather makes you lighter not darker

There are several theories that explain human skin pigmentation; vitamin D absorption, protection from UV rays, etc., but what is always downplayed is sexual selection. Here's a snippet from a paper from Esteban Parra, a molecular anthropologist from the University of Toronto;

"According to Aoki (2002:p. 592), the observed gradient of skin pigmentation is due to ‘‘1) ubiquitous natural selection against light skin that is strong near the equator, becomes progressively weaker at higher latitudes, and is perhaps negligible at the limits of human habitation; and 2) sexual preference for light skin that is everywhere of roughly the same intensity.’’ Aoki (2002) criticized the vitamin D hypothesis,using arguments similar to those used by Robins (1991)and based his argument for sexual selection primarily on a study by Van den Berghe and Frost (1986), indicating that there is a preference for a lighter-than-average skin color in 47 out of 51 societies, and that the preference for lighter skin color is more strongly expressed in males."

I think that the reason this theory has been neglected in the media is because it is blatantly politically incorrect. But it's all a moot point. If humanity survives for another 100,000 years, people will be uniformly brown in skin pigmentation, except perhaps in Iceland if their current immigration policy remains unchanged.

#240    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 01 April 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

i was thinking bout it because a girl i know daughter was born with an extra finger.
and my siser and aunt had bone spurts in their hands

of course i intake cannabis aka bain cell keys that unlock my brain powers

and one day i was thinking our bodies are trying to grow an extra finger

than i thought why? and realize that we use the hell out our fingers

and than i seen a youtube video with this asain scientist who said he think we wont gross evolve any more
and i left a comment bout my extra finger theory and some one replied and said the name of the condition for an extra finger...i google it and learned that 1 in 500 african decendants are bon with this condition.

and that jus further poved my theory for me because 1 in 500 is a big number and
2. it makes totally sense africans would evolve fist because the have genetics and are the fist humans.
Does the girl you know thats daughter has an extra finger use it or is it completely useless?
I honostly dont think mankind will be  around for the next 500,000 years, we do far to much damage to the planet

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users