Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

11:11

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

with bells on, on 02 November 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

i dont know many people that dont see the digits.. 12:12 for me lots at the mo.. its def to get our attention..

...Or it could be demons trying to drive you nuts... Trying to make you seek meaning behind a meaningless situation.

#47    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

I don't think those demons are very happy with me. They pushed a button they shouldn't have. Instead of fear they got anger. You do not threaten people's children.

#48    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

araxia, on 09 November 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

Unfortunately teenagers are the best bait for new age brainwash.... Could you think of a reason why? Gullible? Desperate to fit in anywhere really even in cults like the NAM? Right past puberty must be a very fragile stage... Lmfao...

It's simple, their brains aren't fully developed yet. It's simply harder or not possible for them to put 2 and 2 together.

#49    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Render, on 09 November 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

It's simple, their brains aren't fully developed yet. It's simply harder or not possible for them to put 2 and 2 together.

Or they might just be so befuddled by supernatural wonder that they would believe anything really... That is dangerous and I fear for the young lot being dragged in and persuaded by the NAM supervised by conscienceless demons!

#50    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

emberdawn, on 09 November 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

I don't think those demons are very happy with me. They pushed a button they shouldn't have. Instead of fear they got anger. You do not threaten people's children.

If more ADULTS got angry at this new age BS then we could have created a larger than life "NAM resistance movement" by now, being bigger than the NAM cult itself...but unfortunately we have ADULTS too being dragged away and swept off their feet by indigo garbage waving a banner of "ADULT INDIGO" as some new age label stamped on their rotten foreheads for all to see the BEAST in all its glory, since they are so desperate to be special due to their low self-esteem issues they would believe anything and promote anything that makes them feel worthy of something..... Even if it means they should become misanthropes hating humans and praising aliens in the process!

Edited by araxia, 10 November 2012 - 07:02 AM.

#51    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

araxia, on 09 November 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

Has it ever occurred to you that it might be a signal that you are being brainwashed and mind controlled by the NAM and their demonic devices?!!!!!!!!!!

NAM?

Also demonic? Don't really believe in demons.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#52    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

I have experienced an overabundance of 111's in the last few years or so. You become primed to look for patterns in numbers and you will notice them more often--remembering the times you see the number, forgetting the times you don't. It's inherently meaningless; you give it meaning.

This thread also seems to be experiencing an overabundance of crazy. :blink:

Edited by Cybele, 14 November 2012 - 12:50 AM.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#53    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

Coffey, on 13 November 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

NAM?

Also demonic? Don't really believe in demons.

NAM= New Age Movement... Let's saY it is empowered by those who believe in it... Demons=aliens=ascended mansters such as ashtar, sananda, kuthumi, council of 9 imaginary "masters" created by reptilians to deceive people... It is not the "ascended masters" that are the demons but the agenda or "people" behind it...

#54    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:51 AM

So there's a conspiracy theory about the people who believe in conspiracy theories?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#55    Simbul

Simbul

Psychic Spy

• 1,558 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

I think it's a coincidence. I see 3:33 a lot simply because that is one of my lucky numbers.

If you are expecting 11:11 due to a supposed new age thing, then you will see it everywhere. Confirmation bias.

"Everything we did was criticized. For about thirty years we lived with the world against us, accusing us of things we didn't do!"

- Ian Douglas Smith

#56    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

...11:11 spurs OCD in people... not a good idea... :no:  especially if the people use 11:11 as an OCD symptom to run away from the bigger picture... what the hell does 11:11 try to tell people really huh? FOCUS ON ASCENSION, heaven on earth, but they do not tell them SEARCH DEEPER BEHIND IT... IT TELLS ppl to focus on HEAVEN and not HELL, on all the good stuff and glitter and fluff, but not on the sinister meaning behind anything....

Edited by araxia, 19 November 2012 - 03:25 AM.

#57    HoboMoo

HoboMoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:40 AM

So I just remembered why seeing 11:11 was tripping me out so much.

When I first started seeing it, i began to do a lot of research about it. I had already done a lot of research regarding 2012 and I found something astounding out.

The winter solstice this year happens to be at 11:11 am UT. Is this just a coincidence or did the people who created the Gregorian Calender actually do math this far into the future to pose this time for this event?

Seriously, thinking about this again is boggling my mind. This is some real evidence for 12/21/12 to have some significance, to me at least.

#58    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

HoboMoo, on 21 November 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

So I just remembered why seeing 11:11 was tripping me out so much.

When I first started seeing it, i began to do a lot of research about it. I had already done a lot of research regarding 2012 and I found something astounding out.

The winter solstice this year happens to be at 11:11 am UT. Is this just a coincidence or did the people who created the Gregorian Calender actually do math this far into the future to pose this time for this event?

Seriously, thinking about this again is boggling my mind. This is some real evidence for 12/21/12 to have some significance, to me at least.

Evidence of what? The end of the world? Thank Goodness it must come fast and I hope it takes all the reptilian mess away too feeding on people's souls...this whole world is nothing but a reptilian dome and people expect us to be good here or to find God here? Or to love here? Wtf? Come quick please, kill them all vampires making us bleed for nothing!

#59    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

that reminds me a movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1712159/

Edited by Muzzybluezzy, 27 November 2012 - 03:49 AM.

#60    MistyW

MistyW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

It's some numbers that happen to gain significance among humans because they look aesthetically pleasing in some way. Sort of like 666. But in reality it's just a bunch of numbers to signify the time, nothing else different than 9:13 or 3:02 or anything else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users