Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Govt. Activating "Fema Camps" Across U.S. A.

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#166    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,918 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:09 PM

View Postdreamgoddess11, on 12 December 2011 - 11:19 PM, said:

Interesting. My thoughts..... Have you ever considered that our government simply wants to be prepared for a natural or other type of disaster for the American people? There are some good officials in our government (few) that do look at previous disasters after the fact and perform a review/evaluation. IE: what went wrong? what went well? What can we do better in the future? How do we implement this change? What resources are required..ect. That being said, makes sense to have them spread out
regionally. Afterall, It seems like they actually did a review after the Katrina disaster. Remember the folks spead out all over? In the dome ect..? They are simply trying to set up a system in case a scenario like that happens again...(& it will, matter of time).

Now let's say there is some conspiracy & Our Men in arms are ordered to perform heinous crimes..let me tell you, there is an unspoken Soldiers code the mass majority of military men follow thru-out the ranks.  it's the right to disobey an UNLAWFUL order. I know our men & women in the services would rise up and take a stand against such things. They are human just like us, they have families too. Put your self in their shoes an ask your self, "what would I do?".

Hey hey hey! There will be no logical reasoning and general faith in mankind around here! Now get back to believing all government officials are evil and are planning to kill you!

:P

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#167    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 3,989 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:28 AM

View PostCorp, on 13 December 2011 - 03:09 PM, said:

Hey hey hey! There will be no logical reasoning and general faith in mankind around here! Now get back to believing all government officials are evil and are planning to kill you!

Wait, they arn't? Damn all that sharpening of my knives for nothing!

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#168    dreamgoddess11

dreamgoddess11

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

• “Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.”
    ― John F. Kennedy

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:40 AM

View PostOmnaka, on 13 December 2011 - 08:01 AM, said:

I'll put you down for $5.00 then :lol:
love omnaka
Hmmm...that's it? Lol. N e ways... How about you answer a key question I continue to repeat.... What would u do?

#169    dreamgoddess11

dreamgoddess11

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

• “Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.”
    ― John F. Kennedy

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:51 AM

View PostCorp, on 13 December 2011 - 03:09 PM, said:

Oh! Whoops my bad :P I'll work on that.

It is so disheartening to read some folks thoughts on honest to goodness efforts to help us...not harm us. I believe there are "secrets" in any government. But this is just absolutely ridiculous. #1 the government would not even consider this, but if some  "elite" person In the  government were to bring this idea up; they would be laughed out of the room. #2 if this were to happen; "we the people" would take care of it.
That is all. I'm moving on. ;-) I may come back here if "whatsthere-face" ever decides to answer my "hypothetical" question.
Cheers:-)

#170    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:55 AM

View PostThanato, on 14 December 2011 - 03:28 AM, said:

Wait, they arn't? Damn all that sharpening of my knives for nothing!

~Thanato
Thats how I get inspired to clean and oil all my weapons...If they were all nice and safe and fuzzy...that would take the fun out of it.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#171    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 6,859 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:19 AM

View Postdreamgoddess11, on 13 December 2011 - 04:36 AM, said:

You didnt answer the question. What would you do?
I was a Soldier, My husband was, My father and every other male of age in my family.
Your perception of our military seems Distorted.
"gung ho" is not a term I would use to describe the "bad apples".
(which are everywhere...could be a neighbor not just Military)
Fact of the matter is, the majority rules here.
Our men & women have more LDRSHIP->
loyalty, duty, respect,selfless service, honor, integrity
& personal courage to do the right thing for our country
& our people than most citizens will ever truly witness or
Experience.  Look at it from a different view,
honestly if you were in the service,
u were ordered to do something unlawful... What would u do?
I would not do it, I was in the Army as well. I knew quite a few whom would have no problem killing , and or locking up americans under an order, and many more who aren't gung ho, who would follow orders first and ask questions later. Happy ?

PS- I have seen alot of abuses of power just being a civillion, I think the Majority of soldiers are good, and "some" of the police too.  But I don't trust those in Government, especially those who are bought and paid for by banks and Corporations, which seems to be the rule nowadays instead of the exception. I hope you are right though.
Love , Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka, 14 December 2011 - 07:15 AM.

#172    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 6,859 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:24 AM

I may come back here if "whatsthere-face" ever decides to answer my "hypothetical" question.

View PostWhatsherface ':P', on 14 December 2011 - 03:40 AM, said:

Hmmm...that's it? Lol. N e ways... How about you answer a key question I continue to repeat.... What would u do?
Sorry Whatsherface I had to go to work today, Just saw your posts :P .

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka, 14 December 2011 - 07:13 AM.

#173    dreamgoddess11

dreamgoddess11

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

― John F. Kennedy

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

View PostOmnaka, on 14 December 2011 - 06:19 AM, said:

I would not do it, I was in the Army as well. I knew quite a few whom would have no problem killing , and or locking up americans under an order, and many more who aren't gung ho, who would follow orders first and ask questions later. Happy ?

PS- I have seen alot of abuses of power just being a civillion, I think the Majority of soldiers are good, and "some" of the police too.  But I don't trust those in Government, especially those who are bought and paid for by banks and Corporations, which seems to be the rule nowadays instead of the exception. I hope you are right though.
Love , Omnaka
Thank you for explaining better why you think what you do. I'm not trying to change your views. Just wanted to really know where u stand & why. sometimes people just have to "agree to disagree".

#174    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,095 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

I'm sure there are contingency plans in place for "emergencies".    Managing hoards of desperate people displaced and starving in the event of a serious economic collapse is undoubtedly one of those plans.    There is an army reserve base abut 35 miles from here.. (which i have seen on the Fema Camp lists) .. it's nearly empty most of the time.. except it gets busy during summer army reserve and national guard training.  It would be capable of  housing and cooking for thousands.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#175    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

View Post747400, on 07 December 2011 - 03:35 PM, said:

"Uploaded by TheAlexJonesChannel" says about all you need to know, I think.

How many times has "The Govt." supposedly been about to round up the People™ and intern them/exterminate them? Wasn't 9/11 supposed to be the excuse that would give the Bush Administration the excuse to do it?

Ask the Japanese during WW2 how it felt.
Hard to say the Govt. wont do something when they have already done the very same thing in the past.

#176    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,682 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:56 PM

Also, take a look at the McCarthy era Russian spy witch hunt.

#177    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,591 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:23 PM

Managing hoards of desperate people displaced and starving in the event of a serious economic collapse is undoubtedly one of those plans.

Thats all fine and dandy, unless they fences are designed to keep people in.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#178    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,918 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:18 PM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 14 December 2011 - 02:44 PM, said:

Ask the Japanese during WW2 how it felt.
Hard to say the Govt. wont do something when they have already done the very same thing in the past.

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 14 December 2011 - 02:56 PM, said:

Also, take a look at the McCarthy era Russian spy witch hunt.

Both of which targeted a select group of people. This isn't the case with these "theories". Anyone and everyone is going into the FEMA death camps.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#179    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,682 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

View PostCorp, on 14 December 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

Both of which targeted a select group of people. This isn't the case with these "theories". Anyone and everyone is going into the FEMA death camps.

Depends on whether or not we go to war with Iran, and if Russia, China, or both countries ally with them. Then I'm sure it will be chaos. FEMA in this situation will probably be there to support those who can't support themselves in the eventuality of an economic collapse, or nuclear fallout, etc.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 14 December 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#180    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,918 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

View PostSpid3rCyd3, on 14 December 2011 - 05:35 PM, said:

Depends on whether or not we go to war with Iran, and if Russia, China, or both countries ally with them. Then I'm sure it will be chaos.

If the US went to war with Iran, Russia, and China (massively unlikely) I don't see them having the resources to go rounding up people into camps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users